All Comments on 'Unexpected Change Ch. 04'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank You.

More , please. When you can.

....stealth

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

As I wrote earlier, this should be read by a much wider audience. Has all the earmarks to becoming a series with many possible scenarios. Very well done. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
thanks

wonderful wonderful story.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just excellent

Thanks!

rothltdoadrothltdoadover 13 years ago
Thanks

Nothing could be better written really just NICE SWEET!

Jim

size14shoesize14shoeover 13 years ago
Thank you.

Thank you,

And all that "Thank you" means. This may be the best of all the Scorpio44 'lessons.'

One criteque type comment: I both like and dislike your sparse dialogue style. I like it because it avoids the WWWM/DQS1 symdrome of dragging the story out. It's not that I 'dislike' the dialogue style so much, it's that I think I would enjoy more complete dialogue with some of the thought processes revealed.

About Nadine, I also had concerns about her and her possible 'changing back' to her old ways but then I thought about Nick (Ben's dad) also changing and I knew it would be alright. He would not allow Nadine to revert to her old ways.

Thank you,

Phil

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
dream along with me

the fantasy is over, well written, i really like the part where mother and sister didn't know him, dream along with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Liked it a lot

Very interesting and liked the spiritual aspect of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beautiful story, Beautiful message

Thank you for another well written, beautifully choreographed story which could easily be expanded into a saga, as one reader suggested. In any case, I thoroughly enjoyed your story, as I do almost all of your writings (I have read them all, all the way back through Scorpio44). I especially enjoyed the insight into the Shoshone culture. Thanks again and keep up the great writing.

frank

Rad'lRad'lover 13 years ago
A surprisingly good story -

and I enjoyed it very much. There were spots where I thought the dialog was a bit stilted but all in all very well done.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent!

What a totally excellent story! It ended far to soon. Any chance of writing a few more chapters. Am certainly curious at to where this could go. A great read! Thank you!

Rich

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
Fascinating story

Wow, not what I expected on Literotica. Such a wonderful and original saga. I am very lucky and grateful for having the opportunity to be able to enjoy and read this story. Thank you Scorpio44a.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A terrific story

What a truely wonderful story had to read the entire 4 chapters in on sitting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved it.

Thanks for the entire story. It was great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Thanks for a great read. One of many you have given us.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
Outsanding again -

Thanks bud it was an exceptional story - I have started commenting at the stories end rather than each chapter - unless I have an issue somewhere lol

My LCD needs replacing it gets blurry at times making it hard to read -

More might be good but I am not sure - this is a natural place to end it I think

jamie11r19g23jamie11r19g23almost 13 years ago
Awsome

fantastic story keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story. The best on the site!!

Fantastic story. I started it at 11 pm and finished it at 2:30 AM. I could not stop reading it. Great detail and depth of characters. Believable story line. Please keep these stories coming

kansasjackkansasjackalmost 13 years ago
Thank You

I seem to be so conflicted almost every time I read a different story on this site. It seems as though each new story I read is the best one yet. This story ran all over every emotion I have ever known. I would go from totally hyped up with tension and anger when reading the confrontation at the dance to laughing out loud a couple of pages later.

I have read many of the comments at the end of each chapter and agreed with most of them. However, the one "Anonymous" comment where is was trying to impose his version of morality on "us readers" really cracked me up. I am sure even he wasn't smart enough to see the irony between his comments and the actual story itself.

Thank you Scorpio44 for another well written story. Now I am sure this one is my favorite but then again I see another story I want to read next. :)

p.s. I have a very extreme opinion about bullies whether they are real or in print. I must say that I was impressed with the way you handled them.

kansasjackkansasjackalmost 13 years ago
Thank You

I seem to be so conflicted almost every time I read a different story on this site. It seems as though each new story I read is the best one yet. This story ran all over every emotion I have ever known. I would go from totally hyped up with tension and anger when reading the confrontation at the dance to laughing out loud a couple of pages later.

I have read many of the comments at the end of each chapter and agreed with most of them. However, the one "Anonymous" comment where is was trying to impose his version of morality on "us readers" really cracked me up. I am sure even he wasn't smart enough to see the irony between his comments and the actual story itself.

Thank you Scorpio44 for another well written story. Now I am sure this one is my favorite but then again I see another story I want to read next. :)

p.s. I have a very extreme opinion about bullies whether they are real or in print. I must say that I was impressed with the way you handled them.

racoon1174racoon1174over 12 years ago
Not my cup of tea but I loved it!

These polly, pseudo meta-physical stories usually aren't something I'm interested in but I have to say this one was extremely well written and even more enjoyable. Thanks for the contribution.

TalonsreachTalonsreachabout 12 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyable

I stayed up late to finish but it was well worth it. Thank you.

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesalmost 11 years ago
Excellent read

Read all four chapters, staying up later than I intended. May be your finest work. I wish there were a way to get this delightful tale more exposure. Captivating, very fun and enjoyable read.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thank You!

GREAT WRITING!!!!

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
A few geographic liberties are taken

They don't detract from the story if you aren't familiar with Idaho. But, Oneida County is South abutting the State line with Utah. Pocatello and the University are North in Bannock County. The Reservation is further North in Bingham County.

So, the return trip after picking up passengers at the SLC airport would mean driving North on I 15. But if your first stop is to be in Pocatello visiting Aunt Buzz, you will travel north and pass all the way through Oneida County, (Malad City), proceeding on another 60 +- miles Bannock County before arriving in Pocatello. Then after the visit you would retrace your steps back down to Oneida County. Further complicating the movements is that the Reservation is 30 more miles North of Pocatello making it a pretty long ride for the tribal elders on horseback to for the ceremonies and Blessings. Likewise for Ben to ride to attend sweats and quests.

Now if they actually lived in Bingham County it would make much better sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not what I expected...

but still what I enjoyed... Good story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
your Good

Loved the story! fuck anyone else..larry kansas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
By Far Your Best!

I've read most of your stories,a few more to go, but as far as I'm concerned this is by far your best. 10 stars WoodButcher57

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I waited till the last chapter to vote. I Think the story rates a Ten. Great Job.

Thanks David.

anon49anon49about 8 years ago
Another...10...!!!

10...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great story thanks for the great read

ArglwyddiagoArglwyddiagoalmost 5 years ago
What a great series.

A load of mystic mumbo-jumbo. I loved every word. Fantastic concept and execution.

Please write more stories, I have read all of your work and with one exception loved them all.

Sincere thanks for taking the time to write.

Simon

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yeeeaaah!

Just great to read a story with page after page of good winning out over bad. It was carefully contrived to show a lot of the advantages of farm life but really, let's face it, these folks had LOTS of capital behind them. Five stars. A great oeuvre!

Tls2753aTls2753aalmost 3 years ago
Thank you!

I did not want it to end. I know that tomorrow I’ll be wondering what happened next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Category

Ten Stars. Could have been in Fantasy/ Fiction, but best where you put it. For the most, part it was well written, grammatically correct, spelled correctly, so I didn't have to wonder what the author meant. Wonderful story-line, plot, (whatever). Just GREAT. JJ

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Excellent series! 5 BIG FAT STARS for every chapter. Thank you once again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

EXCELENT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If life was only that open and straight-forward.

A GREAT READ !

THANKS !

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

1) If Ben became Pale Eagle, Kay should have been Eagle Feather.

EhsheehsheEhsheehsheover 1 year ago

I loved the whole series great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

An enjoyable read

bobareenobobareeno12 months ago

I rode along until the telepathy bit. Had to hop off my horse at that point, Big Buffalo Bobareeno was unseated by a sense of ridiculousness. The magic white man becomes an honorary Indian, after first being transformed by his Scandinavian roots, and turns into super duper telepathic white man, brother to the Shoshone, community leader/hero, and giver of tobacco. All know of him, he of the amazing linking, though he does not know their name, and they give gifts to the super white man, even at the McDonalds. Or was it the Dairy Queen? A bit cringey for me, especially in light of the real history of the Shoshone and white men, but I enjoyed the read.

WisquejacWisquejac9 months ago

2nd time through. Glad to have found it again. Thanks.

shadrachtshadracht8 months ago

What a wonderful feel good story. I enjoyed the characters and the changes they went through very much. Thank you for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved great story, I’m glad the Author didn’t turn the story in a some sort of massive orgie , just hope that Ben mom doesn’t go back to her old ways

oldgraycatoldgraycat2 months ago

I just loved this story, heart warming and delightful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous