Unexpected Encounter Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After pulling off his jeans and boxers she climbed back between his thighs. Jack sat up on the edge of the bed again only for Louisa to pull him as close to the edge as he could. His cock stood upright and pointed almost directly towards her. She rubbed her hands against his thighs to stimulate him yet further. One of her hands worked towards his cock and he could feel her hand stroking up every inch of his thigh.

When she gently grasped it she couldn't believe how hot it was. Her grip on his member was so gentle that Louisa could feel the pulsing of all the veins that interlaced around the skin of his cock. She tightened her grip on it a little and gave a couple of deep strokes that made Jack's body tense up.

Keeping a firm grip on him, Louisa arched her body up and little and pressed up against him. With her other hand she lifted the strap of her bra and slipped his cock up between her breasts.

Jack hadn't been expecting it and his head bolted upright to look at her. The pair maintained eye contact as Louisa settled into position.

She then spoke softly. "This is one last chance for us," she began. "One last chance to be wild."

Jack propped himself up on his elbows. He swallowed deeply.

"Let this moment take over both of us," she said to him. "Nothing to be afraid of. Nothing to regret."

With his neck almost rigid he nodded as best he could.

Although what she was doing was in no way something to be frightened of; it was clearly a new experience. Both of them had their fantasies... but like most people some of those fantasies were realistic while others would be things that they never believed they could do for real.

Louisa settled her breast down onto his cock until the bra met the stem and could go no further. She then raised herself up and swallowed his cock deep between her cleavage while trying not to let it slip out. Doing this a few times she could gauge how far she could go while still keeping it where it should be.

She had still kept one of her hands on the bottom of her bra to keep control of it but found she could now ease it away. Louisa continued to rhythmically stroke his cock between her breasts till the strap stopped at it's base. At first she placed her hands on his belly and her nails scratched gently against his skin. But then she wanted to squeeze him tighter so she placed her hands on either side of her breasts and pushed them together.

Louisa's voluptuous breasts swallowed him entirely. His bulbous head no longer poked out the top when she was at the depth of her stroke. As Jack began to get used to the sensation he reached out to her. He stroke his hands against her face before moving them down to her breasts.

Jack gently eased his hands underneath hers to push them out of the way. Louisa resisted him for a few moments before letting him take over. His fingers became tangled in the straps of her bra for a few moments until he worked them clear.

Louisa kept working her body up and down while Jack put on as much or as little pressure as he wanted. The touch of his hands helped them establish a rhythm that felt comfortable for both of them. Louisa reached up to his body with her hands but instead of scratching gently with her nails she just massaged with her soft hands.

By now she had perfected the rhythm for Jack. She almost counted inside her head as she went as if she were giving him first aid. One...two...three...four...five. And then after the fifth downwards stroke she pulled slowly upward with his cock deep between her tits. She pulled up as slowly as she could before beginning again. Louisa made sure that on the upwards stroke she kept a firm grasp at the base of his cock so that she kept his foreskin taut and his head exposed. The skin between her breasts pulled against the crown of his helmet and sent hot surges all the way up his body.

The soft warmth of her breasts was both smothering and comforting. Jack could feel his foreskin rubbing back and forth over the rim of his helmet. He couldn't see it but he could feel how swollen it was. There was just enough moisture around his tip to stop it from sticking to the skin of her cleavage.

Louisa began to deepen the stroke of her breasts and was now almost jumping down on top of Jack's cock. The strap of her bra was really beginning to dig into the base of his shaft. He tried to cup underneath her breasts to ease her off a little but she just took over and continued to pound down on him.

This was really becoming a little too hard and uncomfortable. Jack didn't want to tell her to stop; the only thing he could think to do was to slide his bum out over the edge of the bed so that he slipped right off. When he finally tipped himself too far his cock slipped out of her grasp as he dropped to the floor.

He managed to fall onto a squatting position while Louisa gently rolled backwards onto her back on the floor with her knees tucked up in front of her. There was nothing defensive about it. It was just how she'd fallen.

Jack took a couple of breaths to compose himself before pushing himself forward onto his hands and knees. Placing his hands on her knees he parted her legs then crawled on top of her.

Louisa eagerly reached out to him and clasped him tight as his head fell high on her chest. Jack could feel her thighs squeezing against his hips.

"I'm sorry." Her word her difficult as she was still a little out of breath.

"It's okay," he replied with a whisper.

Louisa held onto him tightly. She could feel Jack's hot cock squeezed in between their bodies as they lay on the floor. She tried to concentrate on the sensation so she could enjoy it. With a gentle grinding of her hips she stimulated him even more. For Jack this was soothing once again; her body was soft and the suspender belt was almost as smooth as her sweet skin.

Jack regained his breath before putting his arms around her as best he could as they lay on the floor. As he tried to lift her up to properly grasp her; Louisa wrapped her arms around his neck and held on tight. Though not a total weakling, he simply didn't have enough strength to pull Louisa up from the floor when she wasn't helping. Jack strained for a short while before her grip on him relaxed and he could escape from her.

When he stood up he felt a little woozy having risen up too fast. Jack had to steady himself as Louisa stared up at him. She watched his cock as it bounced and bobbed in the air. After he composed himself again Jack looked down to find Louisa's eyes. There was a mischievous glint that began to set thought's going in his own head. She reached up with her hands and swiftly he reach down to her to help her back onto her feet. She was still having to work at keeping her balance on her platform stiletto heels.

Jack's brain was still running round in circles and managing to tie itself in knots. He was getting the ever increasing sensation that Louisa just wanted to let loose and do things that neither of would even dream of doing normally. All Jack was concerned with in this moment was keeping her happy. And perhaps to do that he'd have to explore and push their boundaries. Maybe she wanted him to be more assertive. The best thing to do was to listen to his instincts but be careful at how he acted on them.

Taking a step towards Louisa he pressed their bodies tightly together. Jack ran his hands delicately down over her back and when he got to her round bum he grabbed her firmly. Now the she was standing up he had no problem lifting her off her feet. Louisa made a small noise that was neither a scream nor a wince. Just one of surprise.

As their bodies were still in an embrace, Jack carried her a few feet until they bumped firmly into the wall. He pinned her to the wall without hurting her and managed to get his hips underneath her to carry most of her weight. Once he got her where he wanted her Jack began to kiss her firmly. He was trying to take command but she was kissing him back with such intensity that he wasn't sure.

Jack continued to try and kiss her and eventually his persistence paid off. Louisa allowed herself to enjoy the sensations as Jack kissed her all over her neck. She was beginning to slip a little and for a few moments Jack struggled to keep her high up enough on his hips to support her. Grabbing his firm shoulders she help support her own weight before raising her knees enough to clamp on to him with her thighs.

He could feel the silkiness of the stockings rubbing against his skin and felt it very erotic. Sensations surged through his loins.

When he got her high enough, Jack then thrust his hips deep underneath her. He inadvertently slammed her against the wall harder than he meant to but the subtleties of her reaction showed that she kind of enjoyed it.

Jack then move back to kissing her mouth. Louisa's lips were voluptuous and soft and he enjoyed feeling them as he worked his tongue against hers. Saliva mixed in their mouths that were still fresh from their individual toothpastes. They continued to kiss until they desired a deeper sensation than just their lips.

Moving one hand around to her back; Jack moved them both away from the wall. Louisa kept her knees raised as Jack carried her over to the foot of the bed. For a moment Jack considered throwing her onto the bed. It was soft enough to do it without the fear of hurting her but he decided to lay her down softly instead. After he placed her down she relaxed and lay on her back. Louisa looked up at him with her soft blue eyes.

Deciding to keep being assertive Jack reached down to her underwear and hooked his fingers around the band. Louisa put her hands down to help him take her panties off but Jack pulled her hands away and made eye contact with her. She settled back down and let him do things his own away.

He wrapped his fingers around the waistband of her panties and began to pull slowly. Louisa lifted her hips to allow him to peel them off her curvy bum. As he pulled them away they turned themselves inside out. But that didn't matter.

Jack kept pulling them down her legs until they got to her ankles. Not knowing if it was intentional or not Jack drew in a deep breath and sensed the lightest musk from the panties. They had only been on enough time to count the minutes on one hand. But Louisa's wetness was already soaking into them.

Louisa wriggled her body up the bed until her head almost rested against the pillows. Maintaining eye contact, Jack began to crawl on all fours up the bed until he was leaning on top of her. Pausing for a moment they looked at each other. Jack could see that Louisa was smiling intensely. He watched her chest moving rapidly up and down as she breathed briskly. She was excited by what was happening and Jack was somehow staying calm.

Without hesitation he guided his cock and plunged deep inside her. She hadn't expected him to enter so quickly or firmly; but the scream she let out was one of pure pleasure. Reaching out with her hands she grabbed hold of the bed sheets and reigned them in towards her. Despite the fact that they'd not only made love in the bed last night but both slept in it too; it had still remained kind of neat. But in the space of two seconds the bed had gone from tidy to a total mess.

Louisa clasped onto the material and pulled on it as Jack thrust inside of her. His thrusts were deep from the first penetration; but he began to slow so she could feel every inch. He ground his hips down on top of her so that the top of his cock could push against her clit. At first she relaxed the muscles inside her moist pussy; but with each thrust she tightened them just a little so she could feel every vein.

After several deep thrusts Louisa reached up with her hands and braced them hands against his chest. She wasn't trying to hold him off but rather just wanted to touch his skin and perhaps feel his heart beating within his chest. Only able to use one of his hands at a time, he took her hands away and pinned her to the bed by her wrists. Once again he gauged her reaction and she seemed to like it.

Jack could feel his cock coming to it's full firmness as he continued to thrust. Louisa struggled against him but couldn't escape his grasp. All her pulling and pushing was just for play. He kept pushing deep inside her and she was getting wetter all the time. Jack then took several more deep strokes before slipping out.

As he collapsed onto her, Jack began to half heartedly bite in between her cleavage. Jack kissed and licked; and then went back to biting. He was so careful not to pinch her skin too much with his teeth. Pain wasn't supposed to be part of this.

Louisa managed to shift one of her legs just so she could feel his cock resting against her thigh. Jack nuzzled into her breasts so deeply that was finding it difficult to draw a full breath, When he breathed in through his nose he could smell her sweet skin. They tried to run their hands up and down each other's bodies but their arms and elbows just kept getting in the way.

Jack began to slip down her body kissing every inch as he did. When he got to her sexy pot belly he couldn't help but smother it with kisses. No matter how much time he spent touching it he found that part of her body totally intoxicating. It was so soft and so warm it was like nothing he could describe. Her belly almost had it's own heartbeat as the muscled twitched gently beneath. Jack could feel her hands cupping his head; holding him onto her stomach.

He slipped his hands up her body to just below her armpits. Louisa wriggled as he was kind of tickling her. Jack dragged his hands gently back down her body. He could feel the edges of her silky bra before he got back to her even smoother skin. He worked his way slowly down to her hips to find the even smoother material of the suspender belt. There was a tiny ripple of skin that was squished against the rim of the belt. When he touched the ripple her jump a little. The subtle change of her smile told him that it was too uncomfortable for him to tease her with it.

Jack moved his hands to the belt itself. It held her curves but its shape was almost as hard as bone. There was something about the material that tickled the tips of his fingers when he brushed them lightly against it.

Louisa could feel his touch; even through the material. It was almost felt like vibrations to her. She brushed her fingers briefly through his hair before she began touching her own body. The more she concentrated on what Jack was doing the more pleasurable it became.

He continued to move yet further down. He kissed her belly again and even kissed down over the material of her belt and it was smoother than any material he'd felt before. The lingerie had felt cold at first but now it was warm like her.

Jack kept on kissing down her body. The top of her landing strip was covered by the belt. He blessed the trimmed patch of hair with a few kisses before running his fingers underneath the belt feel the rest of the hair.

Making circles with his hand he stroked the hair; brushing it to one side and then the other. She snuggled herself deeper into the softness of the bed then raised her knees and spread her legs apart. Jack then began to comb his fingers up through her hair and as Louisa arched her back she raise hers hips. Using that moment to assert himself again, Jack pushed her hips firmly back onto the bed. He looked up to meet her blue eyes, for the moment she was still enjoying his dominance.

Jack rubbed his hands around the inside of her thighs and around the tops of her stockings before beginning to kiss either side of her pubic hair. That area of her body was the focal point where her legs met her hips and stomach. So many curves that collided in perfect grace. As she lay there with her legs splayed apart there was not a single fold in her skin. Just smooth and soft perfection.

As he breathed in Jack could smell the scent from her pussy. The musky and unique smell made his brain buzz. After several more deep breaths his body almost began to shake. Jack looked as her moist pussy lips and her pink swollen clit. He swallowed deeply as he stared at it.

He considered what it might taste like. It was something that people did but he wasn't sure if he could do it himself. The smell was driving him insane; but the thought of tasting her pussy was still too much.

Jack began to kiss back up the length of curvy her body. Working his lips and his tongue up over her hips. He brushed his cheek against the material of her soft suspender belt before keeping kissing up her body. As he worked his way up her body he pushed himself against her with his chest brushing up against her stockings. His nipples were hard and pushed into her skin. It felt good to repay the favour.

When he got all they way up he began to kiss her firmly. Louisa grasped the back of his head and held their faces close. Their lips were so tightly pressed together that they weren't so much kissing but merely pushing their lips together. It was so firm that they began to loose sensation in their lips. Jack had to move back down to kissing her neck again. With gentle pecks he covered her whole throat.

After a few moments Louisa worked her body down the bed underneath him so that she could now kiss his neck in reply. She could feel the hotness of his skin; the actual burning sensation was coming from him shaving a short time ago. For Jack it was no more sensual than any other kisses, but the was her expressing her own desires. Although he didn't find what she was doing erotic. Jack did find it to be somewhat soothing.

He wasn't fully sure at first what she was trying to do but it became apparent that she was trying to turn him over. Louisa couldn't move him with strength alone so she had to encourage him to turn over. The bed was easily big enough that he could safely roll onto his back without fear of falling off the edge.

With the arm nearest her, Jack helped guide her as she climbed on top of him and nestled on top of his hips. As she shook her hair loose her breasts swayed back and forth. The moment had been such an image of perfection that he wanted to keep it forever.

Louisa raised herself up a little and guided his cock inside of her. She settled slowly onto it savouring every inch of his stiff young cock until she buried it deep inside her. Jack's whole body tensed as her pussy muscled tightened around him.

As she began to raise and lower herself along the length of his shaft she kept the head of his cock anchored safely inside her. Jack reached up with his hands and within a heartbeat she reached out to him so they could interlock their fingers. Louisa leaned forward until the backs of Jack's hands rested on the headboard. She managed to hold them there without pressing hard enough to cause him any discomfort.

Jack became captivated by the movement of her breasts as she bounced up and down on him. His body wasn't in a position to thrust inside of her so he had to let her do all the work. But this seemed to be what she wanted.

Louisa was in control again and Jack was comfortable with that. She would let him know in her own way when she wanted him to be more commanding again.

Jack could feel her getting wetter by the moment as she began plunging herself deeper onto him. Jack watched as the bouncing of her breasts got wilder and wilder until the jumping of her body made her breasts begin to swing in rhythm. As she settled into the rapid tempo her breasts began to swing in a circular motion.

Her pounding eventually became a little too hard and her swinging breasts broke their rhythm. As she began bounce wildly Louisa unlocked her fingers from his and moved her hands to her breasts to take control of them. Jack's hands moved immediately to Louisa's broad hips to help keep her balanced on top of him.