Unexpected Encounter Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack looked up at her hands as they cupped her breasts. But instead of just cupping them she began squeezing them firmly. Her long fingers began working her soft breasts and as Jack watched her, he saw that she was squeezing her breasts harder and harder. It go so intense that he became concerned that she would hurt herself. Her pussy was pounding so deep onto him that he was verging on the point of pain himself.

Louisa then began to let out several orgasmic groans. The sound came from deep within her and he could barely believe her soft voice could get so low. Jack's hands then slammed to the bed so that he could grip the sheets tightly in his hands. He'd grabbed the bed so hard that he almost thought he had hold of the mattress as well.

Jack then became aware of how loud she was getting and was worried about next door hearing them. But as he thought about it for a moment it added an air of excitement to the situation that people could hear them but would never know who they were.

Louisa was now almost in a trance as she kept pounding on his cock and squeezing her breasts hard. Her head arched back and she closed her eyes as she continued to moan. Louisa's breathing was getting almost as loud as her moaning and her skin began to glisten with beginnings of sweat.

She kept bouncing up and down on him as he tried to bare the discomfort. Louisa then suddenly let out a scream that half the hotel had to have heard. Her muscles tightened around his cock and held him for a few moments before suddenly relaxing. The soft warmth comforted him as the blood returned to his member.

Jack began to settle down again and he released the grip on the bed sheets. His hands had turned white and in releasing them blood was flowing back to them as well.

Keeping his cock inside of her, Louisa then collapsed on top of him as she exhaled a deep breath. Jack was worried for a second that something was wrong but he managed jerk his head to the side enough to see the smile on her face. He wrapped his arms around her to hold her close as she tried to regain her breath. Carefully he combed her wild hair away from his face and to the other side of her neck.

Jack concentrated on the feeling of her warm body and her hard nipples pressing against his chest. As he tried to calm his own breath he became aware of another sensation around his cock that was still inside her. There was a new heat that was more sticky than wet and it moved slowly down his shaft. The only thing he could think it felt like was cum; but he hadn't ejaculated yet.

His mind then began to piece together a theory where all the pieces made sense but he didn't have enough experience to know it for sure. If she had come to orgasm then why had it happened so soon when it hadn't happened last night when they made love. Last night had been wild in itself... but this was so primal. Perhaps the component that had been missing last night was the emotional one. He just didn't know enough about women to be sure, or more specifically how Louisa's body worked.

Jack then found her lips kissing by his ear. But all he could do was lay then and let what had happened sink in. The pair laid there just breathing together until their breaths fell into sync.

"I wasn't expecting that," said told him. "Not so soon anyway."

"Are you okay?" he asked her.

She almost coughed out a laugh. "Better than okay. It's a long time since that's happened to me. A long time."

Jack swallowed. "It's a first for me." He was still having trouble accepting the most obvious explanation and he felt like he had to carefully consider every word as not to give the game away.

"It doesn't happen to every woman," she reassured him.

Louisa gradually began to lift herself off of his chest back into a sitting position. His partially erect cock slipped out of her and he could feel the sticky cum still clinging to his cock. He soon felt the sensation of a small amount dribbling down between his thighs.

"I didn't know that would happen," he said.

"I didn't either," she replied openly.

Jack could tell from the ease of her words that she was being honest and wasn't simply trying to comfort his inexperience with a lie.

"Okay. I think I'm ready," she then told him.

Jack's eye's popped open a little.

"Ready to go again?"

'I'd love some feedback on both new and old stories. Please leave comments to help me guide my future writing.'