All Comments on 'Unexpected Invitation'

by beaugueste

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FUCK YES!

Nicely written lil red! I am pleased that Sarah didn't get 'caught', She chose both cocks! You took both throbbing pipes at the same time. Well written. I bet instead of golf the guys make you airtight! YUM! I hope you love it and write MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Strong finish!

Dang! you DID get in touch with your inner slut! I LOVE that you weren't a "victim" in this story, but actively went after both guys! I could picture you sucking both cocks- the best writers always paint a mind image that is real. I'm GLAD you're a "secret freak"! Let her out to play more often! It was a long time between stories, Lil Red!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
whoa.

My favorite author does it again. Keep up the good work. I agree with the other comments regarding your willingness to take a double penetration. A step forward in eagerly taking both shafts, no coercion involved. I love that you just needed to get fucked. Two long hard cocks ramming my sweet little redhead. Yummy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Spit roasted... and DP'ed! YES!

I have been daydreaming of you getting spit roasted for years. Then picturing you penetrated full of cock in both your sexy holes. Yum. I wanna join the party, hot lil red! When can you write more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FUCK was that HOT!

It certainly seems true 'Red in the head, hot in the bed'. Well written story line. Hot action. I like that you asked your friend to fuck you in the ass after you took him in your hot wet pussy. Lucky guys! Nice touch where you rocked back onto both stiff cocks. Whoa. Hot. Write more... Eagerly waiting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
two years later and it STILL rocks!

I LOVE picturing you with two cocks ramming you, spit roasted, then double fucked! Yeah!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My kind of girl!

I loved how she took them both on!

Eros_DiemEros_Diemover 4 years ago
Really hot story

Well done...nice character development and narative

buck558buck558about 2 years ago

Very hot and well written!

Dan_EnglandDan_Englandalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant as ever, definitely needs a part two with the rest of the party get involved

Doctor_OughtDoctor_Ought10 months ago

One of my favorites of yours.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow. What a great re-read. The author certainly could write the second half including the rest of the crew. I 5 starred this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeaugueste@beaugueste
My name is Sarah. Super busy redhead so-and-so. I'm 5'3, 112, red hair, blue eyes, wear a 32D. Redhead. Biped. Lover of wine, dogs, sleep, reading, The Simpsons, and high heels.