Unexpected Invitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fisher carefully took a naked breast in each of his large hands, feeling their weight and firmness as he squeezed and lifted them. "Uh huh..." He finally managed, leaning in to resume our kiss. My fingers traveled up his torso, unbuttoning his shirt until I flattened my palms against his bare, muscular chest. Scratching my nails over his flat stomach, my hands reached the waist of his pants and I unbuckled his belt and undid the button and fly in one swift motion. His pants dropped around his shoes on the floor as he slowed his mashing of my tits, allowing me a greater range of motion.

With my fingers tucked into the waistband of his briefs, I paused for a cruel, teasing second as my tongue danced lightly across his lips. His breath came in frustrated, pleading rushes through his flared nostrils as I feigned debate whether to continue. Slowly dragging my fingertips from his waist across his pelvic bone, I reached the trimmed patch of hair at the base of his rod. My fingernails found his shaft, tracing the veiny tube tucked along his leg until I reached the rounded head. Fisher drew in a sharp breath as I tugged his briefs to his knees, my hand wrapped around his thick, pulsing cock.

Slowly stroking his shaft, our lips locked again in a lustful kiss. My pricked nipples rubbed against his palms, sending electric tickling throughout my body as I rolled his erection in my hand. I moaned softly into his mouth, as he unzipped the back of my dress; I wriggled my hips and the garment pooled at my feet. Stepping out of the ring of discarded shimmering fabric, I kicked the dress across the tiled floor with a playful flick of my high heel.

Fisher pulled me against him, his hands encircling my waist and diving to grab the twin, meaty shanks of my bare ass. As he mashed and plied my pale buttocks, I writhed against him, panting as I rubbed my crotch along the length of his shaft, the soaked scrap of my g-string the only barrier preventing penetration. Taking his erection in my hand again, I broke off our kiss, lightly pecking across his chest and stomach as I bent my knees. I lowered myself until I squatted in front of him, balanced on my four-inch heels, his hard-on at eye-level.

"Sarah..." his voice was heavy with longing and indecision. "Maybe we shuh-" I took his bulbous glans into my mouth, cutting him off as I wrapped my lips around his thick shaft. Encircling my fingers around the base, I began to jog my mouth over his engorged rod. Whatever Fisher had meant to say was now forgotten as he placed one hand gently at the back of my head, reaching down to grab my naked breast with the other.

As I fellated him, the reality of theact broke through my mind's lustful fog. I was sucking my best friend's - married best friend's - cock at a bachelor party for our other best friend! However, if this awareness should have caused me pause, it did not as I moaned around his rigid pole and bobbed my head with increased enthusiasm. Cupping his balls in my palm, I drove my mouth as far down his shaft as I could, gagging and drooling as I took the head of his cock deep into the back of my throat.

"Hey guys?! What the fuck?!" I whipped my head around, a beaded line of saliva trailing from my bottom lip to Fisher's glans, breaking and spattering on my naked tits. Kyle was standing in the doorway, his jacket slung over his shoulder, mouth hanging agape at the shocking sight of his naked friends. Fisher stammered, seeking an impossible explanation that eluded him, but Kyle interrupted. "No seriously, what the fuck, guys?"

Kyle walked wobblingly across the tile towards us. My breathing steadied and I wiped my chin, my hand still ringing Fisher's shaft at its base. Disappointed at the interruption, I gave his dick a few slow tugs to keep him engaged.

"I don't know, Kyle..." Fisher's breathing was labored and the ongoing handjob was obviously distracting him. "It just sort of happened. I guess this looks pretty bad, huh?" Kyle raised his eyebrows as he leaned against the counter next to Fisher.

He grinned as he spoke. "I think you've got some explaining to do." His gaze traveled from Fisher's cock in my hand to my breasts, then made eye-contact with each of us in turn. "I mean, this is *my* bachelor party..." he deliberately massaged the growing bulge in his pants as I took Fisher's glans back into my mouth, "and as I established, as the Bachelor Party Princess, if anyone gets to sex McGee, it will be me!"

I gave Fisher's cock a long, slow suck goodbye, popping his head noisily from my lips as I released him, then dropped to my knees and scuttled over to kneel in front of the groom. Reaching up, I undid Kyle's belt and fly, hastily tugging his pants and underwear to his knees as my raging libido drove my sense of urgency. His growing erection bobbed and waved before me as it was freed, and as I gave him several firm strokes, I kissed along the underneath of his shaft. Running my tongue along the soft underside of Kyle's scrotum, I drew one ball into my mouth, followed by the other.

Kyle groaned his appreciation as I dragged my moist, parted lips back up his rod, finally reaching the tip, which quickly disappeared between my jaws. I took his head deep into my maw, twirling my tongue around the head as I caressed the base of his shaft. Falling into a rhythm as I bobbed my mouth on Kyle's cock, I reached toward Fisher, taking his hard-on in my hand and stroking him as I sucked Kyle. Gasping as I released Kyle from my mouth, I plunged my lips back onto Fisher's dick, tugging on Kyle's erection to treat everyone fairly. With a high-pitched whimper, I returned my mouth to Kyle, taking his full-length deep into the back of my throat as I flicked the tip of my tongue along his sack.

Bracing myself with one hand gripped on Fisher's pole with my other against Kyle's hip, I furiously pumped my mouth on his cock. Spittle frothed around my lips as I choked and gurgled on his thick rod, the head striking the back of my throat as I passionately facefucked myself on the Bachelor's engorged tool. Kyle cleared my auburn hair from my face, gathering it into a bun and pulling my head forward until the full length of his tool was buried at the back of my mouth. He groaned at the sustained sensation of my throat contracting around his glans as I held the position as long as I could. Gagging, I coughed up a messy blend of spit and precum that coated his rod. Stroking him, I gazed up apologetically for relenting as I desperately caught my breath, then took his dick back into my mouth.

Bathing Kyle's pole in my warm saliva, I cupped my breasts and wrapped his rigid shaft their downy embrace. Bouncing on my knees, I elicited a throaty moan from Kyle as his cock slid between my soft, perfect tits. I gave his tip a tender lick each time it surfaced from between my pillowy mounds, his hips thrusting to maximize his pleasure. I turned my head and opened my mouth to take in Fisher who placed his hand on the back of my head and dictated my bobbing, his grip firmer than it had been before. Craning my neck at an awkward angle in order to service both of my friends, Fisher's cock pushed diagonally across my mouth, his head bulging my cheek comically each time he pulled my face to meet his thrusting hips. My boys vocalized their enjoyment with growing frequency and volume. With a mixed edge of reluctance and impatience to his voice, Fisher suggested we move to the bed.

I rose on my four-inch heels as the boys feverishly cast off their shoes and the last of their clothes. The three of us stood naked in the bathroom, eight years of immaculate friendship forever changed. Kyle placed a hand to my neck, pulling my face to his as we shared an intense, prolonged kiss. I broke off and turned to Fisher, placing my hands on his shoulders as he lowered his mouth to mine. They each took my hand and led me out of the bathroom.

We reached the edge of the bed and Kyle scooped me up in his arms and tossed me onto the downy, white quilt that stretched over the king-sized mattress. The boys climbed on, following me across the soft surface as I raised and joined my knees mischievously, allowing them only a hinting glance of my navy g-string. Kyle knelt next to my head, holding out his pulsing erection as he pressed the tip against my cheek. I turned my head and obligingly parted my lips to accept him into my mouth, tenderly massaging his testes between my thumb and forefinger as I suckled his cock. Brushing the mussed red hair from my forehead with one hand, Kyle took a heaping handful of my fleshy globe in the other.

Fisher scrambled across the mattress, kissing my knees until I cooperatively parted them. He pecked his way down the inside of my thigh, stopping when he reached the drenched fabric of my panties. My last scrap of clothing was quickly removed as Fisher tugged the g-string down my legs and over my high-heeled-feet, exposing my clean-shaved pussy.

Tossing my panties to the floor, Fisher hooked my legs over his shoulders. He slid toward me until his face reached my sopping snatch and my thighs wrapped around his head. His hot breath washed over my vulva as he hesitated for a tantalizing instant before diving his mouth onto my muff. I let out a sharp yelp at his first contact, my voice muffled by Kyle's cock in my mouth. Sucking and pulling my outer folds with his lips, Fisher stroked two fingers along my clitoris then trailed them downward to enter my vagina. My hips bucked at the penetration, but Fisher held them flat on the bed with his other hand.

I cooed with pleasure as Fisher's tongue pressed down on my clit, tracing a slow swirl around my engorged nub as his fingers dug deeper into my saturated quim. Kyle rhythmically flexed his hips, sliding his dick between my jaws. My grip on the base of his shaft tightened as Fisher's mouth and fingers worked their magic between my legs. The carnal enjoyment continued building in my loins until it boiled and spilled over. I tore my mouth away from Kyle's cock as my piercing cries tore through the silent villa.

"Oh God! I'm cummmmmmiiiiiing, Fffffiiiiiiuuhishhhh!" My words deteriorated into a throaty moan as both of my hands flew to the back of Fisher's head, digging up handles of his hair and mashing his face deeper into my orgasming folds. "FfffffuuUUUAYYYUUUHHHHHkuh!" I rolled my hips, raising my ass off the mattress, thrusting my snatch harder to his mouth as he continued to lash my switch with his tongue, sending pulses of pleasure throughout my shaking body.

Collapsing as I caught my breath, I released my hold on his hair and opened my clenched eyes. Turning to my right, Kyle still kneeled above me, slowing stroking his cock and smiling. I reached over and pulled his hard-on to my mouth, gently taking the glans between my lips and slowly lavishing the head with a loving stroke of my tongue as my head swam in a euphoric haze.

Fisher rose and crawled across the bed, propping himself on one elbow beside me, opposite Kyle. I dropped Kyle's cock from my mouth as I turned to Fisher, his face glistening with my fluids. He playfully pinched my nipple as he leaned in to kiss me. The musky, spicy taste of my cum hung heavy in his mouth as our tongues danced passionately.

I rolled toward him, my hands running over his pecs and breaking off our kiss as my lips pecked delicately across his muscled chest and abs. Rising to my hands and knees, my kisses became longer and wetter as I passed below his waist. Kyle shuffled across the bed, dodging the glossy, black spikes of my high-heels, positioning himself between my legs. Placing a steadying hand on the small of my back, just above the cleft of my ass, he guided the head of his cock to enter my sopping pussy.

Kyle pushed his hips forward and his rigid pole split the folds of my cunny in one smooth motion, drawing an eager gasp from my lungs and interrupting my kissing at Fisher's inner thigh. I grabbed Fisher's cock and brought the swollen glans to my mouth, no longer interested in playfully drawing out the job. The stretching pounding of Kyle's erection in my gash immediately sent electric shivers throughout my body, and my lips vibrated around Fisher's shaft with my delighted warbling as my hand cupped his balls.

Pulling my head away from his pole for a moment, Fisher repositioned himself, swinging his legs under him so that he was kneeling upright in front of me. I bowed back into him, taking his stiff pole back into my ravenous mouth. Above me, Fisher growled his appreciation, enmeshing his fingers in my hair as he began to guide my pace. I dutifully opened my jaw, allowing Fisher to use my warm, wet mouth as he wanted.

Behind me, Kyle seized my hips in his strong hands, pulling my jiggling ass cheeks to his groin as he drove his cock deep into my sensitive quim. Snarling with pleasure, he increased his cadence, furiously fucking my dripping pussy. His swinging balls slapped noisily against my clit with each thrust as he forcefully pounded my cunt with his rigid tool. A high-pitched squeal escaped through my puckered lips as the powerful hammering of Kyle's cock pushed me into a shuddering, shaking orgasm.

"Oh God, Kyle! Fuck me!" I released Fischer's cock from my mouth for a brief instant to scream, then dutifully returned his glans to my lips.

As my climax approached its first peak, Fisher clutched my face against his torso, pushing his tip to its deepest in the back of my throat. Drooling and whining, I choked around his cock as my esophagus adjusted to the intrusion. Fisher placed his fingers beneath my chin, tilting my face to look up at him. Wide-eyed, I gazed obediently at Fisher as I continued to cum, our eye-contact driving me even further over the edge. Spit-roasted between my two best friends, my tiny body shook, racked by another powerful orgasm. Fisher looked away from me, across to Kyle.

"Holy shit, I can't believe this is happening!" Kyle crowed. Fisher nodded his shared disbelief then again looked down at me.

"Sarah, do... do you want to ride me?" His words were rushed between his ragged gasps. I released his dick from my mouth as he plopped down on his butt. I crawled forward, feeling Kyle's dick fall from my slit. Kyle scuttled toward the middle of the bed as well, lifting me to my knees to press our lips passionately together. He smiled sweetly as we broke our kiss, playfully swatting me on the behind to encourage me toward Fisher.

Fisher's cock swayed invitingly before me as I scrambled over his legs. Rising on my knees, I reached between my thighs, gripped his penis and guided it into my warm, inviting pussy. I cooed with delight as his prick filled my hungry cavity. Leaning forward, my erect nipples brushed electrically against his chest. I tilted my face to his and we locked our lips in a passionate kiss as I began to rock my hips, sliding my slickened snatch over and along his rigid pole.

The tip of his erection struck the back of my tunnel, sending a gasping wail from my lips and into Fisher's mouth. His strong hands gripped my buttocks, grinding the head of his cock against my cervix as our kiss muffled my whimpering. He slackened his pressure - though his fingertips still dug into the meat of my ass - and I began to bounce on my knees, feeling his thick rod stretching me as it passed between my sodden lips.

Bracing my hands against Fisher's chest for support, I sat up, bobbing my cunny energetically atop his dick. Kyle stood on the bed beside us, slowly stroking his prick as he directed the tip to my face. I turned, resting one hand on his hip for balance, and parted my lips to accept his tool into my mouth. My other hand gripped the base of his shaft, steadying him as my lips hummed and buzzed around his hard-on. Below me, Fisher traced a hand down the cleft of my ass, stroking my perineum. He bucked his hips with increasing, precise ferocity, forcing himself deeper and harder into my quim. My pussy clamped around his pole as the climactic spasms swelled in my loins and spread swiftly throughout my frame.

I held the head of Kyle's cock in my mouth, furiously stroking his thick shaft in my tiny fist as my orgasm exploded through my body and out of my mouth in a panicked burst of bawling cries. My lips and tongue vibrated around Kyle's tip, the pleasure traveling down his rod and throughout his frame. His head lolled on his neck and his hand went to the back of my neck, pushing his prick further into my mouth. Prying my clenched eyelids apart as my climax faded, I gawped up at Kyle, taking the full length of his erection into my throat as our eyes met. Reading the question in his gaze, I obediently nodded my acquiescence and began coating his rigid cock in my slippery saliva.

Kyle drew his spit-slickened tool from my mouth and again positioned himself behind me. I leaned forward, lifting my ass into the air to give him better access. Only the head of Fisher's cock remained inside my cooze. Spitting on his fingers, Kyle rubbed the additional lubricant across my puckered anus. His tip pressed against my inflexible knot, but paused at the resistance.

"Are you sure about this, McGee?" he asked cautiously. Blowing a tousled lock of red hair from my face, I reached behind me to hold Kyle's erection in place. Rocking back on my knees, I pushed my ass over the rounded head of his cock, feeling the stubborn rim recoil at the intrusion. At the same time, my rearward motion drew Fisher's dick back into my pussy, simultaneously filling me in both holes. Wincing at the unfamiliar penetration in my backdoor, I struggled to keep my breathing steady as I fought my body's attempts to tense.

Growing accustomed to the new intrusion, I slowly resumed bucking my hips. The boys held still to allow me to dictate pace and depth. Unable to resist the temptation hanging in his face any longer, Fisher cupped my swaying tits in his large hands, the intimate contact of his palms on my nipples shivered down my spine and lessened the strain in my stretched pucker. Kyle's hands returned to their place on my hips, gently starting to pull my body to him as his fingers kneaded the meat of my ass.

Fisher resumed pumping his hips below me, pushing his rigid dick deeper into my quivering snatch and increasing the pace of his drives. I whimpered and flexed my pelvis, filling my womb with the full length of his pounding shaft. Fisher's hands left my breasts, one taking a position on my tailbone, where it pressed me further down onto his tool. His other gripped the back of my neck forcefully, holding me in place in a manner both domineering and pacifying. He pulled my mouth to his and I returned his impassioned kiss as he shared my tender holes with our best friend.

Kyle also changed his grip, moving his hands from my hips to my shoulders. With his new powerful hold, he dragged my body backwards to meet the increased tempo of his plunges. The stretching pain of his growing ferocity caused me to break off my kiss with Fisher as my inflexible pucker struggled to admit his thrashing prick.

"Hyuhhhgsh. Hyuhhhgsh. Hyuhhhgsh." The successive impacts in my overextended cavities traveled the length of my body and out my mouth as concussive syllables. As Kyle yanked me toward him to fill my asshole with his tool, while Fisher refused to release his hold and tugged me back to bury his prick in my sodden pussy. I cried out, my voice guttural, breathless howl as the two monster cocks fought for dominance inside me.

My arms gave out and I collapsed onto Fisher's chest, overwhelmed by the furious, simultaneous pummeling of my ass and quim. The boys did not relent, continuing to pound my holes as I lay panting atop the best man, my large breasts squashed against his smooth pectoral muscles. The effect of the double hammering of my anus and pussy caught me by surprise as a debilitating orgasm tore through my tiny body.