Unexpected Invitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"GuhhhhhhohhhhhhhhhhhFUCK!" I shrieked below Fisher's ear as my head hung uselessly in the nape of his neck. Kyle's cock stretched and pulled the unbending rim of my knot as he continued pummeling my asshole. Fisher paused his thrusting to regain his composure as my spasming snatch clamped down on his pole. My yelps continued at the thrilling pain of Kyle's continuing thrusts in my anus, and Fisher brought his hand soothingly to the back of my head. I lifted my face from his chest to look Fisher in the eye, my head rocking with each jarring impact at my ass.

"Fisher..." I gasped between Kyle's thrusts.

"Yeah?" He answered, his voice heavy with strain as he fought off his own climax. I paused and closed my eyes at the carnal stretching sting of Kyle's cock in my constricted asshole. I whimpered softly at each impact and collected my voice to speak. My eyes wide and sparkling, my voice came as a halted, throaty whisper.

"Do you mmmmssh want to take a turn mmmmmmpfff fucking your best friend in her ass?" I purred between Kyle's strokes. Fisher nodded eagerly. I flinched as my sphincter snapped shut at Kyle's abrupt withdrawal. Climbing off of Fisher, I went to my hands and knees on the bedspread, wiggling my butt playfully at him. Licking my left hand, I reached back and spread the spit-lube around the rim of my puckered anus, then pulled my cheek apart invitingly.

Fisher pushed more saliva around my rosebud with his fingers, teasing the hole with his fingertip before pressing the head of his cock to my knot. Even though Kyle had loosened my backdoor, I held my breath as I felt the stinging tension build-then-break as Fisher's glans passed through the rigid barrier. Slowly exhaling, I rocked back on my knees, taking in more of his length and feeling the walls of my rectum bend around his intrusive girth. His hands firmly prying apart my cheeks, Fisher began a patient tempo, pushing his rock-hard tool inside my ass.

Sitting on the bed near us, Kyle's erection stood at unyielding attention. I crooked my finger, beckoning him to come closer. He knelt in front of me and I took his engorged member in my hand, guiding it to my mouth.

"But it was just in yo- ohhh," he didn't finish his thought as his wood disappeared into my hungry mouth. "Holy shit, McGee, this is not a side of you I ever expected to see!" Closing my eyes submissively, I smiled and hummed around his thick pole, the head sliding across my tongue and into the back of my throat as I was pushed forward by another impact from Fisher.

Kyle's cock pulsed in my mouth, the veined shaft growing heavy on my tongue as I cupped and massaged his tensing balls. Once again, I found myself spit-roasted between the best man, as he fucked my willing asshole, and the lucky groom, as I dutifully sucked his cock.

"Fuuuuuuck, McGee, I'm gonna cum." Kyle verbalized what his constricting scrotum had already told me. Trembling, he pulled his penis from my mouth. "What should... uhh, where...?" he raised his eyebrows in hesitant confusion as his eyes reflected a growing urgency. I thought for a brief second before responding.

"Do you want to cum on my tits?" Behind me, Fisher's ragged breathing betrayed his similarly imminent climax as he withdrew his dick from my quivering anus. I rose to my knees in front of Fisher, cupping and raising my breasts, pushing them together to make two full, ready targets.

The boys stood side-by-side before me, each stroking his cock, aiming at my breasts. Kyle was the first to break, launching a volley of thick cum that arced high of its target and struck me on my nose and lips.

"Oh shit! Sorry!" he exclaimed amid his ongoing climax. I giggled at the slip and his panic, even as another rope of jism lashed across my chin. Wiping the semen from my face, I licked my fingers clean to the awe of them both. He chuckled through his uneven breath and shook his head as I swallowed his seed, "I had no idea you were a secret freak..." before firing off another rocket of jizz that splattered messily over my ripe globes and trickled into my compressed cleavage.

Fisher's cock exploded next, a gummy wave of cum splashing across my clavicle and the tops of my melons, ricocheting off my chest, and running in gooey rivulets down my breasts and dripping to the bedspread. He shot two mores ropes into my cleavage, the sticky jism mingling with Kyles as it dribbled between my tits.

Taking a cock in each hand, I brought Kyle's member to my mouth, tenderly wrapping my plump lips around his head once more. Massaging his shaft, I coaxed out two final spurts of cum, smiling affectionately at him as I swallowed his loads. I switched my mouth to Fisher's tip, stroking him until he rewarded me by filling my mouth with the last of his warm cum. After dutifully gulping down his seed, I gave each glans a final kiss before we all three collapsed exhausted on the bed.

Kyle hopped up and stumbled to the bathroom, returning with a towel. Hastily wiping much of the sticky cum from my breasts and throat, I thanked him before tossing away the rag in the direction of the bathroom door. I kicked my heels to the floor and crawled beneath the blankets. My last sensation as I drifted to sleep was one of warmth and comfort, nestled between my two best friends.

Morning broke with blinding desert sunlight spilling through the glass wall of the suite. Groggily rousing, I was surprised to find myself burrowed into the crook of naked Fisher's underarm. The events of the night slowly came into alarming focus as the pounding in my head grew to a thunderous orchestral crescendo. I took my foggy head in my hands, covering my eyes as on my either side lay the sleeping, nude forms of my married best friend and my engaged other best friend.

Rubbing my clenched, bleary eyes with my fists as I sat up, the bedsheet slipped, exposing my bare breasts, still marbled with traces of dried cum. My eyes flew wide open with shocked horror at the sound of a throat clearing.

"Ahem. Hey... uh, guys?" Lewis stood in the doorway, a steaming cup of coffee threatening to slip from his hand as he stood, mouth agape. His bulging eyes went from one stirring male form to the other, then returned to my naked tits. Kyle and Fisher shot up in near unison, their own hazy recollections of the night roaring into their consciousness with the force of an adulterous freight train. Burning with mortification, I raised the sheet to cover my rack as Lewis unsteadily placed his mug on the table by the door. Still visibly shaken, he cleared his throat again.

"So, are we not golfing this morning?"