All Comments on 'Unexpected Lust'

by stepjones

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic!!

A beautiful story. Extend it ... Please !

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Incredibly Erotic

I loved your other story "secret kisses" & this one just as good. Enjoyed the character interaction & the sexual tension.

mummys dirty angelmummys dirty angelover 18 years ago
wonderful story

I loved this story, it was erotic, sexy and a little emotional at the end there, (i havnt got a lump in my throat, i swear! lol). Great story! xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
LOVED IT ! ! ! ! !

This was like a non-fictional novel. The characters were magnificent and the ending was fantastic. You have a very good memory for detail. The thing I liked the most was that nobody was hurt and it had a very, very happy ending. It is wonderful to see people in love and express that love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
smokin hot!!!!

One of the best girl-girl stories ever.. Nice slow seduction.. Keep going you cant stop now... Thanks!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
H O T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY!!!!!!!!!! I can only wish for something like this to happen to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Absolutley fantabulous!!

This story was an extra sensual tale of two women and thier wanting need. i wish something liek this would happen to me in my everyday life, im so jealous..

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good stuff!!

This was an excellant story. Well paced and structured. You also brought the heat!! I just want you to keep it going!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ummm...wow....

Wow! Even better than the last...and it was the best I've read. Talented writer and vibrant imaginations. Got to find me a lover with your sensibilities! Keep up the incredible work!

ShaggyladShaggyladover 18 years ago
Nowt more to add....

Another utterly fabulous read...... Hope the next story arrives soon...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
fantastic

wow! just read your story - thought it was great. loved the way you stretched the tension out slowly before releasing it! wish there was more to it. thanks alot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW!!!!

Loved your story just got done reading it!! WOW i wish there was more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Gorgeous Girl

What a wonderful storyteller you are. Stories which build up slowly to a wonderful climax, are the best of all!!!

I loved the story. It sounded very believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
more more more

This is a wonderful story. Please keep it going. I want them to be together for ever. Give me my happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
THANK YOU

Thank you for your wonderful writtings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
more more

the story was awesome! give us more :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
One of the best....

...lesbian love stories I've ever read. Tender, passionate, slowly building to its climax. Wonderful.

jacqui4u2jacqui4u2about 18 years ago
OUTSTANDING!

Wow,

One of the hottest stories i have read on this site in a while. I will now go read your other stories.

Keep up the great work.

Jacqui

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Unexpected Lust

Steph,

I have read one of the hottest stories that I have ever read on this site. There was desire, love, lust and every other ingrediant needed for a story like this. Not to mention some of the best described sessions of pussy eating that one can imagine. I loved it. Keep up the good work.

Clif

dc_10capt@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
awesome

that story had my girlfriend & I both so wet all the way through. would possibly be the best piece of lesbian erotica I have read, really looking forward to the sequel.

Keep up the good work

Cheers

Michelle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
EEK!?!

what happens what happens?! does she leave her husband? i must know!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
OH MY GOSH!!!

That story was so hot! I got really, really wet when I was reading it! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
the build up was patient and so erotic

...that I was aroused and held, wanting to know more and hoping they would make it together. However, I can't help but feel sorry for the naive Mike (husband) as he seems to need more direction from his wife about what she wants. I hope that they get it together as a 3-some. If not, even though he's a man, who typically vascilates between thoughtful and thoughtless, i hope he leaves this with dignity. Bring on the next chapter! Pretty please?

JoyceMarieLJoyceMarieLover 17 years ago
SENSUOUS, CAPTIVATING and SEXUALLY EXCITING

"Unexpected Lust" like the author's first story, "Secret Kisses", is just an incredibly erotic story. A beautiful 32-year mother of three, denied sexual gratification by an indifferent husband, finds herself alone every day with Hayley, a gorgeous college student and new live-in nanny with an insatiable sexual appetite. Once she is introduced by Hayley to the joys and ecstasy of sex with another woman, Katelyn soon has an unquenchable desire for Hayley's naked body. Hayley's gentle prodding and the touch of her sensuous fingers soon guide Katelyn's sexually deprived body to orgasms and sexual release she had only experienced in her most extreme fantasies. The author paints lengthy vivid images of the naked lovers slowly arousing and pleasuring each other before surrendering and permitting the orgasm their bodies so desperately crave. SENSUOUS, CAPTIVATING AND SEXUALLY EXCITING; I JUST READ IT OVER AND OVER.

JoyceMarieLJoyceMarieLover 17 years ago
SENSUOUS, CAPTIVATING and SEXUALLY EXCITING

"Unexpected Lust" like the author's first story, "Secret Kisses", is just an incredibly erotic story. A beautiful 32-year mother of three, denied sexual gratification by an indifferent husband, finds herself alone every day with Hayley, a gorgeous college student and new live-in nanny with an insatiable sexual appetite. Once she is introduced by Hayley to the joys and ecstasy of sex with another woman, Katelyn soon has an unquenchable desire for Hayley's naked body. Hayley's gentle prodding and the touch of her sensuous fingers soon guide Katelyn's sexually deprived body to orgasms and sexual release she had only experienced in her most extreme fantasies. The author paints lengthy vivid images of the naked lovers slowly arousing and pleasuring each other before surrendering and permitting the orgasm their bodies so desperately crave. SENSUOUS, CAPTIVATING AND SEXUALLY EXCITING; I JUST READ IT OVER AND OVER.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Oh My God

We all must Know does Katelyn and Hayley stay together or does the husband catch them in bed ?

Atlanta,Ga

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
Mike and the other woman

Mike comes home home and tells Katelyn that he has met someone else so she can keep her lover and the kids and Mike moves out.

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Unexpected Lust

A wonderful series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The Perfect Seduction

An erotic account of the seduction of a beautiful naive young mother. The author beautifully details the complete surrender of her body to her lesbian lovers insatiable and diverse sexual appetite.

shybutsexy36shybutsexy36over 16 years ago
Total Surrender

Katelyn finds sexual fulfillment with a woman that she never experienced with her husband. The inexperienced mother is relentless pursued and sexually captured by her new nanny. After a few encounters, it is the nanny being pursued and constantly taken to bed.

lipsticklover20lipsticklover20over 16 years ago
Married Mother Finally Experiences An Orgasm

Young nanny awakens the sexually repressed body of a beautiful frustrated wife. Awesome and steamy.

lipsticklover20lipsticklover20over 16 years ago
Sequel to Unexpected Lust

The sex just becomes even more passionate. The demur wife and mother feasts on the body of the young nanny, who first introduced her to satisfying sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nanny Puts Twins to Bed &Then Takes Mommy to Bed

A stunning young nanny seduces an unfulfilled mother and she experiences real ecstasy for the first time. Sophisticated, Sensual and Sexually Stimulating!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Beautifull.

What more is there to say? It has all been said. The more you write, you gain an inner, passionate strength of expression, some thing that cannot visulised by us mere males.

S

X

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
movie

This is the second submission I have read. I would love to see these screenplays put into a movie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fantastic story.

I've read all of your stories several times over. They are all great. I wish you would write more often.

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesalmost 14 years ago
very moving and erotic

...though like others of your readers I was sad at one level for the two-timed husband. I hoped for a threesome but maybe that is chapter too far. I'm settle for imaginings Clever twist in the hotpool when she massages her shoulders but then backs off. More real.

JoyceMarieLJoyceMarieLalmost 14 years ago
Mature Katelyn Finds Sexual Fulfillment with Her Young Nanny

The seduction and sex are so very very hot and well written. You can sense the ache and desire in Katelyn's body the minute Hayley begins loving her up. The seduction of Katelyn is gradual, but quickly becomes steamy, as she desires only to entwined in the grasp of Hayley. Hayley releases sexual pleasures and feelings Katelyn's her husband was never able to arouse in her body.

Stepjones is a masterful writer, who understands the sexual needs and desires of a woman and can so realistically express them in her writing..

lisa4fem2001lisa4fem2001about 13 years ago

Breath-takingly erotic.

ES003ES003almost 12 years ago
Dripping

omg that was good. left me totally excited for about the 5th time reading this story.

fingers46fingers46almost 12 years ago
Very good

feel a bit sorry for the husband,but being a male thats not surprising,well done to stepjones for a romantic/erotic tale

littleeddie33littleeddie33almost 11 years ago
Another Home Run

Wow!!! I really like your writing, it is all so feasible. Lots of these stories are not believable but yours always are. Keep up the good work. Its also nice to read panties instead of knickers. Its lots more excitable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great writing and ability to let the reader

truly enjoy what is happening. You make it believable and real. Excellent!

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
What does the husband do week after week on the road to satisfy his sexual urges?

Why is he so complacent when home? Why are his expectations so minimal?

And,

Why are all of the family decisions made by him as "surprises" for his wife, with no consideration of her needs, wants, or desires?

There are so many questions regarding his sexual desires, levels and magnitudes of libidinous interests. In other words, what is missing in his emotional drive? Carly, at six, seems more sexually curious and aware than Mike.

roveroneroveroneover 8 years ago
LOVED it!

VERY hot, + very well written-loved the characters, dialogue, and some of the scenes were SO hot!

-Katelyn opening the passed-out Haley's bald quim and getting some of the leaking jizz on her finger + tasting it,

+ Katelyn climaxing with her hubby by thinking about Hayley eating her

+ Katelyn cumming with Haley's finger's in each of her holes, while getting her clitoris laved....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You should make a second part

I love this story so much and I really want to know what happens next I'm dying to know.

DebbieXDebbieXover 7 years ago
Please...Please...Please...Please...

The story is so HOT there desperately needs to be at least a Part 2.

Debb

TalonsreachTalonsreachalmost 7 years ago
Huh?

There is a part 2 folks. It is titled "Enduring Lust"

Randee1958Randee1958over 6 years ago
WET ONE

This is definitely one of my favorite series.

5🌟's

dopey314dopey314over 6 years ago
Lots of cum

Ran this through spell check and was impressed (and jealous) by how many orgasms there were. I love women writing about women. Thanks for this classic.

stroudlestroudleover 6 years ago
Sooooo good

5 stars all day long.

Soooo good and soooo sexy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Incredible story

I think that’s the sexiest, most tender lesbian story ever!

DeepestDesire81DeepestDesire81almost 3 years ago

A good pace straight forward story

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69almost 3 years ago

A lovely story, but where’s the rest of it? It cries out for more chapters.

totostorytotostoryalmost 3 years ago

I am not a critic ,it was good story , the writer is talented , but the sex scenes are short and almost repeated ,Katelyn loved Hayley`s ass but didn't worshiped it, and why the cheating thing? ,as Katelyn could be widow or divorced ! ,the cheating somehow destroy love

Only_connectOnly_connectalmost 3 years ago

Very nice, sweet story... a simple, unsophisticated tone. The sex scenes work fine. So... a nice submission.

kaleonanikaleonaniover 2 years ago

A stunningly intimate and passionate love story, the best love story ever.

kaleonanikaleonaniover 2 years ago

This story was so good, I had to read it a second time and that was even more intense. A love story that definitely should be shared. Thank you again

roveroneroveroneabout 2 years ago

very fun and hot-have read before and still like it a lot

love they both check out the other's cream pie, and that Katelyn has bush...no surprise Hayley bald...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have never read suck a horney story. I had to stop and masturbate every chapter. Excellent story, my juices are still flowing. Super excitiiiiiiiiing!!!!

kaleonanikaleonaniover 1 year ago

Best story EVER! I've read this story so many times and it still is a turn on. What an imagination or maybe it's real, no matter what I never get tired reading this story of two women so enticed with each other that it's a dream cum true for the both of them. What a passionate and intimate love story that never gets old. In fact this is the story I've read over and over and over again and will continue to. Thanks for a beautiful love story, one that is worth having a movie made from it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is a good story but needed a good editor. Spoiled it a bit for me. The best writers know the value of editing.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai643about 1 year ago

A great story!

Thank you!

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetronius12 months ago

An engaging story. Well crafted and well designed right up to the end, but you messed up the landing. Your story deserved more than an ending; it deserved a conclusion. I was saddened and deflated that it was allowed to peter out with a whimper.

Overall 5 stars, but only by rounding up.

MfkndragonMfkndragon11 months ago

You definitely need a editor or at least a better 1 you have a good understanding how to write a good story you had a good build up to it kept on the line of the story line your plot line was fluint all the way through and you was able to keep the mood however with the lack of editing involved I can't give you a 5 star rating I'll give it 4 stars on a round up if you get a editor who knows what there doing and was to repost the new edited version and assuming the editor knows what he is doing then I will rerate it but until now overall it's 4 stars

kboneonekboneone11 months ago

This is a very nice story! I felt that the hubby misunderstood his being there lol in fact, I was hoping that the hubby had a lady waiting in the wings. Then the hubby could get his comeuppance for the remainder of the story

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story....."but horrible ending"....REALLY!! Please reconsider this ending and add more chapters. "We all would like to read more about this fantastic relationship between these 2 beautiful women. Mike should "take a hike" and keep on going. These 2 women are really hot and deserve each other. Bring the kids along and they can raise them together, with the duty parental visits to their father.

kbone1kbone17 months ago

Oh GREAT! I thought that the two of them had missed each other and gone there separate ways.

This is a better ending. Thx!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Will there be a part 2?

Please, please have a part II

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

First of all GREAT STORY I do have issue with the comments.

@Mfkndradon / editing is overrated and in this story especially this one editing will take away from the true weight of what the author intended. The same with @Anon / editing is overrated it ruins the original thoughts of the author and fit it in YOUR box. @totostory / you are right you are not a critic, some stories are written to leave the rest to others imagination. Worshiping Haley's ass is your idea but not the character in the story, then you want to not be about cheating, but its not YOUR story, YOU wanted her to be widow or divorced but it would make it YOUR story and not the authors'. I don't know maybe some one cheating on you because you neglected them. Write your own when you worshiped ass, and was divorced make it your own and stop trying not to be a critic.

PurplefizzPurplefizz3 months ago

This is a good story, similar in some ways to “Nanny Sarah”, that said, this story doesn’t have an ending, it just physically runs out of road. The budding romance between the newly minted lesbian Mother and her Nanny works well, the Husband appears to know what’s going on and should there have been a second chapter I suspect it’d have been a divorce on the grounds of Wife’s adultery, along with all the drama legal battles have. The bigger question is why Katelyn never worked out she was attracted to women, whether she was unaware or had subconsciously suppressed that side of her personality prior to marriage - that’s the real story for the second part that never was.

Regards, Ppfzz. 3⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Very good but needs an ending, how about wife tells hubby about her and nanny, hubby is ok with it, keeps travelling knowing wife is happy at home, and hasn't got to worry about another guy or guys, he gets to watch when he's home, can then quick fuck his wife who's been warmed up by the nanny etc etc.

LiberalMindsLiberalMinds2 months ago

Agree with former comments; we deserve to learn how this ends. And I sure hope Hayley and Katelyn grow old together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Did u forget the ending? Or did the power go out without saving your work before submission?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous