Unexpected Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hard dick sunk slowly into her velvety tunnel, her wetness lubricating each inch as I slid slowly into her.

"Ohhhhh very nice." She moaned as the base of my cock pressed into her hard clit. "Fuck me. Please fuck me! I wanted this so bad last night!" She cooed, spreading her legs wide to allow me to stroke in and out of her.

I started slowly, working my full length in and out of her with deliberate slowness. My own passions and desires soon overwhelmed me and I was sliding into her with abandon, each impact of my hips on her ass making her big tits wiggle and move enticingly under my slippery hands.

"OH GOD! I'M CUMMMMMMMING!" She cried softly as her body started to shake and tremble. Her pussy clenched around my dick, making her already snug tunnel even tighter.

"Oh fuck!" I grunted as I pounded into her a few last strokes. My body jerked, driving my dick fully into her as it started spurting shot after shot of cum into her. I grunted and spasmed with each shot of hot juice, quickly filling her with my cream until it leaked around my dick and dripped down and off her ass.

"God that felt good." She sighed as she reached for my neck and pulled herself up until her big tits were pressing against my bare sweaty chest. She held my still twitching dick inside her by wrapping her legs around mine, and gently touched her lips to mine. Her kiss was soft and sweet, her lips wet as she gently worked them against mine. I felt her tongue slip between my lips, gently probing and exploring my mouth. I allowed my hands to roam around her bare back, gently massaging what I could of her firm ass.

"You know, you have a really sexy body." I whispered when she broke the kiss.

"You think so? My last boyfriend thought I had way too much muscle."

"I bet you have a lot of stamina."

"Well, maybe. I suppose you'd like to find out?"

"Well, maybe." I mimicked with a chuckle.

"Hmmmm. Maybe you will, but not now. Right now I really need that swim!"

"I think we both do." I replied.

"Good." She said, unlocking her legs from around mine. She pushed me away, allowing my dick to pull from her, releasing the flood of cum that was trapped in her tunnel. She bent over, pulling on a pair of flip flops and then ran off down the trail, her bare ass wiggling as she ran; her swim suit bottom in her hand and her top only tied around her middle.

It took me a few seconds to get my suit up so I could follow, and by the time I got to the water, she was already in it up to her neck.

"So you gonna be a spoil sport, or come out here without that bulky suit?" She called.

What the hell, I thought. I pulled my suit down my legs and tossed it on the shore to an appreciative whistle from her mother, who was lying on a lounge chair in about a foot of water.

We played naked in the water, allowing the waves to provide the only real coverage for us, until the water was uncomfortably cool. Even nearly eighty degree water gets cool after awhile. I watched her tits wiggle around as she dried off with a towel she borrowed from her mother, and then handed to me. It was kind of disappointing to see her put her suit back on, but we both knew that we had pushed our luck and we didn't need to get tossed out of the park.

I climbed the hill and crawled into my tent for a nap, turning on my fan to keep a pleasant breeze blowing across me.

I woke to wonderful feelings of a mouth working on my hard dick. My swim suit had been pulled off and Tammy was gently sucking and licking my stick.

"I wondered how long it would take you to wake up. You sure do sleep soundly."

"Only when I'm tired." I answered as she let go of my dick and crawled across my body until she was kneeling over my waist. I watched while she untied the strings of her suit and tossed it aside, leaving her completely naked.

"Now, what do you suppose we should do to kill some time?" She asked coyly.

"I know what to do." I answered, reaching for her ass and coaxing her to move up my body until her pussy was hovering inches above my face. I gently reached out with my tongue and pressed it between her tender lips, tasting her tangy moisture while I explored. I pressed my tongue as deep into her tunnel as I could before sliding it along her wet slit and across her quickly hardening clit.

"Ohhhh, you do know what to do." She cooed as I reached up and began playing with her tits while licking her wet pussy. "You keep that up and you'll have me leaking cum all over you."

I mumbled a response into her pussy, making her moan gently. "Ohhh yes. Right there." She moaned as she started to gently grind her pussy into my face. I sucked her clit between my lips and squeezed it while I flicked it rapidly with the tip of my tongue.

"OH FUCK YES!" She cried loudly as her whole body shook and trembled, her pussy grinding into my face so hard I could barely breathe, let alone keep a hold of her rock hard clit. I moved my hands to her thighs and lifted her enough so I wouldn't smother while her climax leaked juices across my face. "OH God!" She panted. "That was reallllly good. Now I better return the favor, don't you think?" She asked as she walked her knees back down my body until she was straddling my hips. She lifted herself on one knee, aimed my dick at her sopping wet pussy and sunk herself down over it, driving me deep inside her. With a look of pure lust in her eyes, she leaned down until her tits were gently touching my chest and kissed my pussy juice covered face, working her way from my cheeks to my lips.

She slid her body slowly up mine, dragging her big tits along my chest and her velvety smooth tunnel up my shaft, making her lips meet mine at the end of her stroke. Her tongue slipped between my lips as she slid back down my shaft. Moaning gently into my mouth as she ground her clit into the base of my shaft.

"Ok. Now it's my turn to make you cum!" She growled at me softly as she lifted her face from mine, holding her body up over mine so her nipples just tickled my chest. She slowly stroked her body up and down my shaft, her swinging tits brushing my chest with each stroke. I lost track of how long she rode me, speeding her strokes up to bring me closer and then slowing down to keep me from going over the edge. Her face told me how much fun she was having, holding me just off the edge, my eventual climax building more and more powerful.

"OH fuck!" I groaned as she sped up once again.

"You wanna cum this time?" She cooed

"Oh yeah!" I groaned, humping my hips up to meet her strokes.

"Ok stud. Give it to me! Fill me with your fuck juice!" She encouraged as she stroked harder, driving her clit into the base of my dick at the end of her strokes. "OH yes. Oh God yes! I'm going to cum too! Oh yes. Cum for me!"

"AHHHHHH!" I cried as my body jerked hard, driving my dick so hard into her pussy that it bounced her knees off the air mattress. My dick pumped shot after shot of hot cum into her pussy, my body jerking and bucking uncontrollably up into her as she held herself on her hands and knees, her body shaking and trembling in orgasm.

"OH fuck!" She moaned as she collapsed on top of me, my dick still twitching inside her sopping wet tunnel.

"God that was good." I whispered, stroking her back and ass with my hands as we tried to catch our breaths.

"Oh yes. I'll say." She panted.

We lay for some time before my stomach started to growl, alerting me to the fact that it was well past lunch time. "Damn. How long were we at it?"

"Oh. I don't know. I came to wake you up a bit past eleven."

"Well, it's almost two now." I said as I looked at my watch.

"Hmmmmm, told you I'd show you how much stamina I had!" She said with a giggle.

"Well, you did that." I confirmed.

"I suppose you want me to let you up so you can eat?" She asked.

"As much as I'm really enjoying holding you; yeah, I could stand something to eat."

"Ok. I probably should go eat something too." She said, moving her face to mine and giving me a gentle kiss on the lips. "Hope we get to play more later."

"Me too." I said, kissing her back before she stood up, our juices leaking down her legs.

"Hmmmm. Looks like you really did give me a load." She said with a grin, pulling her swim suit bottoms on to stem the flow.

"I guess."

"See you later, lover!" She said, bending over to undo the tent door with only her bottoms on, her top held in her hand. She turned and blew me a kiss before disappearing with her arm across her breasts instead of her top.

"Wow." I muttered to myself as I pulled on a pair of shorts and climbed out of the tent.

The afternoon was actually pretty normal, but that was mostly because the beach was just down the shore from where I had my boat and there were too many people to do anything too bad. Tammy seemed to have plenty of fun getting her hands into my suit as well as encouraging mine to her body. She took any opportunity to flash her tits at me if she didn't think anyone else could see. Her mother, rather than being upset, seemed to just laugh and enjoy her daughter's antics. Eventually it was time for me to get ready to go fish, so I excused myself and headed up to dry off and put some shorts on. It was late enough for dinner, but with the late lunch I decided to just have a sandwich instead of making anything elaborate.

By seven I was motoring away, Tammy and Amanda waving to me as I opened the throttle up.

It was a good evening fishing, and I had several nice fish to my credit, all of them going back into the lake for another day. It was well past dark when I called it a night and started back toward camp. In the daylight it was only a fifteen minute trip, but in full darkness with the moon not yet up, that trip took considerably longer. It was past ten when I finally tied the boat up for the night, stripping off my shorts and moving around the boat in the warm water and cooling night air. By the time I made my way up to the camp site, Tammy's tent was dark. I guessed that they had already turned in as I crawled into my tent.

I flicked the light on to get things sorted out and organized and then flicked it off again before laying down and getting comfortable. I wondered briefly if either of them was awake to see me standing naked in the tent like the night before. The thoughts were lost as I drifted off to sleep.

"Oh yes!" I moaned as the cheerleader bounced up and down my shaft, her softball sized tits bouncing up and down enticingly as she pulled her sweater vest type top up to expose them. "Oh yeah!' I moaned again as I reached up and squeezed both tits with my hands while she pulled her skirt up and stroked her shaved pussy while still bouncing up and down my dick. The grass of the field felt cool on my ass as she rode up and down my shaft drawing me closer and closer to climax. I started to roll her over to pound into her hot sexy little pussy....

"Stay right there baby!" I heard her coo in the dark as she rode up and down my shaft, her hot pussy caressing my head with each stroke of her wetness. Her hands were planted on my chest for support, and my hands were resting on her knees, stuck high in the air and spread wide apart in the dark. "Oh yes. Almost." She cooed as she rode me harder, her ass slapping against my thighs.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned as my body trembled, shooting cum deep into the pussy impaled on my dick.

"Oh yes!" She cried softly, pushing down hard as her whole body shook and quaked, her pussy squeezing and massaging my dick as if to milk every drop of cum from its softening length.

I lay in the dark with her sitting on my dick, both of us panting to catch our breaths. After some time she leaned down and gave me a quick peck on the lips, then got up and disappeared out of the tent. It was going to be a real shame to have to go home tomorrow. Tammy was turning out to be a real dynamo in bed.

Morning came and I got up and headed out to fish for the last time this trip. I was in the boat and getting ready to push off when Tammy came down the hill.

"Hey stranger. Would you like some company?"

"Why not?" I said, stepping to the bow and holding my hand out to her. She climbed over the railing and I had her sit in the passenger seat behind the windshield. No point in freezing her on the way out, especially since she was wearing a t-shirt and pair of gray sweat suit type shorts.

We zipped across the almost glassy water, bursting through little pockets of light fog in billowing little swirls, enjoying the almost perfect morning.

"That was some surprise visit last night." I said over the wind.

"Oh? I didn't come over last night!"

"You didn't?"

"Uh uh. Why did you think it was me?"

"I guess I just assumed. You sure it wasn't you?"

"Positive. I guess you got a secret admirer."

"I guess so." I said throttling back as I approached my fishing area.

I had the trolling motor fired up and my lures in the water by the time the sun had started to peek over the tree tops. As cool as it was this morning, it was going to get hot fast. The light fog coming off the water had burned off before the sun had cleared the trees and the cloudless sky was allowing every ray of the morning sun to warm things up.

I fished until almost eight, while Tammy sat in the open bow, reclined in the padded seating area her feet propped up on each side of the walk-through windshield. Her position, laying back and reading her book, left me to sit and idly think about what she would look like if those shorts weren't on.

"It's getting a bit warm out here. Do you mind if I lose some of these hot clothes?" She asked with a grin.

"I don't mind. You look pretty damn hot in that bikini anyway!"

"Oh...Who said anything about a bikini?" She asked as she pulled her shirt off and tossed it into the seat of the boat, leaving her reclining with her naked from the waist up. She hooked her thumbs into the shorts and skimmed them quickly down her legs, letting them fall to the floor of the boat as she put her feet back up on the windshield, her spread legs giving me a fantastic view of her bare pussy.

"WOW!" I said as I stared at her wet pussy lips, tiny beads of moisture clearly visible glistening in the morning sun.

"You just keep right on fishing!" She said with a coy grin. "I don't want to interrupt you."

"Yeah....right." I said as I turned the boat and headed for a small cove along the shore, reeling in my lines as I went.

I shut down the motor and allowed the boat to coast into the quiet cut as I climbed off where I was perched to run the engine, pushing my shorts down and stepping out of them as I did. It only took me a moment to crouch down between her legs and blow across her wet lips, bringing a giggle to her lips as she tried to pretend she was still reading the book.

"Oh shit." She moaned as my tongue pressed between her lips and stroked up her slit to her hard exposed clit. "You keep that up and you're going to have me squirming and cumming all over your face!"

"Good!" I responded as I bent down for another stroke. Time and again I licked the length of her tender lips, my tongue providing just the right amount of pressure to her slit as I slid up toward her clit. With each stroke my tongue bounced over her hard nub, making her body twitch and her hands try to tangle into my too short hair. Stroke after stoke I tasted her wetness and teased her body with my tongue, until, as promised; she was squirming and humping her hips to meet my licks.

"OHHHHHHH" she moaned loudly as I started concentrating on her clit, flicking my tongue across it, and giving it even more attention. She pulled my head closer and squeezed my head between her legs as her whole body began to tremble. I smiled to myself as she tried to hump her hips up to meet my face even though she had it trapped snuggly. I felt her whole body go stiff and her woman cum gush over my chin, practically squirting down my chest; leaving me drenched as she slumped in the seat, her knees splaying wide as she panted for breath.

"Damn!" I muttered when I could breathe again.

"Holy shit! You did say you were going to make me cum!" She panted. Now I think it's my turn to repay that favor!" She said as she reached for me and pulled me toward her. She slouched down as far in the seat as she could and coaxed me to climb onto it, one knee on either side of her, and balancing myself by holding onto the rail around the bow. She pulled on my bare ass, coaxing my cock closer to her mouth.

"Ohhhh, nice!" I groaned as I felt her mouth close around my raging hard on, her tongue swirling around the head. Her lip were quickly bobbing up and down my shaft from where she lay under me, my balls brushing against her tits as she worked the length of my shaft. Each stroke brought a new tingle of excitement from my balls and radiating through my whole body; my pent up orgasm pushing against the gates, awaiting release.

Her slurping and sucking sounds blended with the sounds of the waves lapping around the boat, created by the bouncing induced by her motions.

"God. I think I'm going to cum!" I warned her as my balls tightened up in preparation for that final moment. If anything her actions increased even more as she squeezed my ass, her fingers teasing down between my crack.

"OH SHIT!" I groaned as my whole body stiffened and jerked, with the first shot of hot cum lancing into her throat in a hot gush. My body jerked time and again, my cum overflowing her mouth and causing her to pull her mouth off my pulsing shaft. Several white sticky strings of cum lay across her face and hair as she laughed and milked the last drops of cum from my still twitching cock.

"You did cum in buckets, didn't you?" She laughed.

"It seems so." I said as I pushed myself back off of her so I could stand up. "I'm afraid I messed you up a bit."

"Just some. Nothing a little water won't fix." She replied.

"Well, we have a whole lake." I said as I looked around, grateful that there were no other boats around at the moment.

"Then let's get wet. I'm a bit hot anyway!" She said with a giggle. "Don't think I've ever had sex in a boat and skinny-dipped in the same day. Or at all for that matter."

"Well, we might as well solve that then." I said, leading her toward the stern and the boarding ladder. I climbed over and dropped down into the five foot deep water we were floating in. I waited for Tammy to climb over the stern and lower herself down the ladder into the water. Her motions caused her to push her ass out at me, and lower herself down the ladder, her pussy on full display for me.

I laughed as she slipped into the water and turned to face me.

"What are you laughing about?" She asked me as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled herself closer to me.

"Just the view." I said with a grin as I scooped some water in my hand and washed the cum from her face.

"You liked that did you?" She giggled, "Then you'll love this!" She let go of my neck and floated back, her body rising in the water as she tipped her head back to rinse her hair. She floated on the surface for several seconds, her tits looking like two round islands with the little waves caused by her body lapping around them. All too soon she let her feet drop and stood up, her tits no longer on display.

"There, all cleaned up."

"Uh huh." She said a she glided up and wrapped her arms around me again. She pulled her face to mine and gave me a long, slow, wet kiss that literally took my breath away.

"Wow!" I whispered breathlessly after she broke the kiss.

"Oh you liked that did you?" She asked as she let her hand slide down my chest until it wrapped around my already hardening dick. "Ohhhh, you did like that!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah, I did." I answered her as she stroked my dick slowly with one hand and pulled herself back against me for another kiss with her other.