Unexpected Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body responded to her strokes and her kiss by hardening in her hand until she was able to raise her leg under water and rub my head around her pussy. She pressed me into her pussy and began bobbing up and down in the water with one leg wrapped around me, working me deeper and deeper into her tunnel with each bounce.

"Ohhhhhhh God, yes." She breathed heavily as I felt my head press against the end of her tunnel. "Oh, fuck yes!"

She continued to bounce up and down in the water on one leg, her other holding her body tight to me and both her arms around my neck. Her tits bounced up and down in the water with her actions, coming just out of the water before disappearing again in a small splash. I held her hips and balanced us as she continued the bobbing up and down my shaft her body obviously working itself toward climax.

I felt her pussy clamp around my cock as her body trembled, her climax hitting her almost suddenly. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she moaned long and deep as her trembling body made small ripples in the water around us. "God that felt good." She purred as her body relaxed around me.

"Glad you enjoyed it." I said as I held her tight to me, her tits pressing into my chest. "But I think we better think about getting back in the boat and dressed."

"Why is that?" She asked. Puzzled at my suggestion.

"Because we are about to have company." I said, pointing toward a boat that was working slowly down the shoreline toward us.

"It does look that way." She said with a frown. "I guess the fun has to end sometime."

"Unfortunately." I agreed as I guided her toward the boat and helped her up the ladder, getting another great pussy shot as she climbed. Once in the boat we both dressed and I fired the main engine, calling it a day for fishing.

Back at camp it took me almost an hour to get the boat loaded and my campsite broken down. The entire time the two ladies helped with what they could each taking every opportunity to either flash me or brush against me in an attempt to get me to stay another day.

"I'm sorry. I have to go. I have to work tomorrow." I said as I hugged each of them, chuckling to myself as Amanda groped me during our hug. I kissed each goodbye, and traded addresses with them; hoping we would someday get together again to enjoy a hot, lazy summer day.