All Comments on 'Unexpected Rules of Motherhood'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllover 3 years agoAuthor

As always, thank you all for reading. I hope you've enjoyed it.

heyall

fred0650fred0650over 3 years ago

Interesting premise, I hope you continue this story. The characters and plot are intriguing.

ipreferoralipreferoralover 3 years ago

So, how do young women of the community get connected to the young men that have their mothers as live-in lovers? Is there a duty on the mother's part to bring in a young woman and teach her to please her son, eventually taking over? Another story might clarify this question.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

Can’t wait to hear more. How big her belly and breast get. Darker nipples and lactating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Commitment

Can they have a ceremony that makes him her official man (husband)? A ring would be nice, and she should be addressed by her name, not Mom. Please keep going!

IJS0904IJS0904over 3 years ago

Well done! This is a new and original approach to a mom and son story.

ibbunkibbunkover 3 years ago
Well done

Not my usual subject of interest, but a good example of a good story capturing your attention.

Interesting approach, and the story moves right along without too much inner angst.

Please let us read more, and thank you for your work.

NegamerguyNegamerguyover 3 years ago

Like other readers, I am anxious to know more, specificlly about Jeffery and Melinda, but also more on the interesting community they live in too. I look forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Can't wait how the story unfolds next.

muskyboymuskyboyover 3 years ago

Excellent as always. Looking forward to more of this story. Thanks for this.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

Loved it! Very hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Creativity like endless space

It is just amazing that ‘HeyAll’ can bring that sense of original writing after writing scores of stories till to date. It is like that endless space out there where we keep discovering new secrets about our creation, HeyAll keep amazing us with elements of love, lust with ever fresh prose.

Reading every story is like like watching & savoring a new bloom with morning dew. Your stories touches hearts and inner sensibilities and combining that with lust is pure heaven.

Please accept my sincere gratitude for everything you do here. Meanwhile, please continue to be safe & be well.

paragem_oneparagem_oneover 3 years ago

Simply wow! That was a 5.7!

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

She needs to have several children bred by her son

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Super fun

Hopefully there will be more

NesticNesticalmost 3 years ago

Such a great topic and story… wowww you did great… thanks. Ä

Hope to read more mother-son-pregnancy stories…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice work again!! THANK YOU for a fun read. Gave you a 5 when it should be a 10 or more.Be well and happy.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 2 years ago

"Unexpected Rules Of Motherhood:" - Thirty-six Year Old Widowed Fertile Mother, Melinda and Eighteen Year Old Virile Son, Jeffery.

This has to be one of the most unique incestuous, heterosexual male and female blood-kin consummation that I've ever read...and I read LOTS of incest taboo genre stories, especially mother and son, mostly on 'Literotica.' Luckily, I find it most intriguing and very satisfactory!

It has my wish for every story I read that the related, familial female is impregnated!! I'm a romantic, and I love the stories I read to have romance, love, respect, and dedication to each other. This story has it all...and I'm grateful for 'HeyAll's commitment to his readers to provide entertainment-plus!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Exciting intimacy between mother & son away from recent stories of incest within family. One must wonder how if there is another sibling but a daughter how she might attract a male suitor if “rulings” are for the son to become “ man of house with duties “.

Episode(s) to follow might explain if lone mother deals with her daughter or daughters needs. Will her daughter(s) find such romance & love. Has town council rules for such females with split siblings.

Exciting story line no matter if nothing continues as a following episodes. Awesome erotic, sensual imagination for such writing. Enjoyed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story never read one like it liked it very much gave it 5 stars though it would never happen like this in real life it was a good read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love these guilt free incest stories. Good job. But going by the society's rules for man of the house, what happens when the widowed mother has only a daughter/daughters or has no children? Who gets to be the man of the house? That's a mystery within an enigma.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Loved your story. Especially the "first Part" before the visit to the gynecologist. Got me inspired to start writing my own version for my recreation. I gave Melinda another child a daughter older than Jeff. The 3 of them even went on a road trip to join a polygamy community. Planed a third wife too. Resolution all 3 of them pregnant. I loved this "concept" of pledge but I mixed my story with a "male line of heritage" making also Jeff the "proxy" husband and father for his elder sister due to the need of a representative with "the right of attorney" for the land and property. Jealous dad and husband wanted to send "a message" to all outsiders that his wife and daughter are "off limits". Little did he know that our boy Jeff would harvest the benefits by being the "insider" man of the house! Thank you for the "spark"!!!

james1801james1801about 1 month ago

Good while it lasted. An anal scene or two would be fantastic. Is there another part to come? 🤞

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...