Unexpected Rules of Motherhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was some shock amongst the group as she nonchalantly gave those details, which then led to some giggles. Melinda was amused by their reactions as she had grown comfortable in her new role with her son.

She had also grown more comfortable being around the community with people knowing about her home situation. Although these were the community rules of motherhood, only a fraction of mothers actually did this. There wasn't a stigma around it, as everyone understood the need for these actions, but it was still very much taboo.

Her body continued changing and she held her head high in public. People looked at her belly knowing it was the product of her own son's. People held the door open for her knowing what sexual acts of depravity she must be doing on a regular basis.

At 5 months pregnant, Melinda saw her doctor periodically for routine checkups. The doctor was a middle-aged woman who was recommended by the Mayor for having experience dealing with mother/son pregnancies.

Jeffrey accompanied her to the doctor's office and she wanted to give him an education on the matter. The doctor entered the room and introduced herself to the son in a formal tone. Despite the pleasantries, this was all business.

"Please strip," Dr. Nelson said. "I'll explain to Jeffrey what I'm looking for today."

Getting naked, Melinda could tell that her son was enjoying the setting. This was the first time she'd ever gotten naked in front of her son outside of the house. She was sure the medical setting -- in front of a doctor -- was arousing to him. It was to her as well.

She got naked and barefoot and sat on the exam table for the doctor to check her vitals. Everything was procedural. Only this time, Dr. Nelson was explaining everything in simple terms so Jeffrey could understand the changes going on in mom's body.

It gave Jeffrey a chance to see her body in a new light. The growth of her belly. The shape of her breasts. Why her nipples were changing in color and growing in size. She was glad that her son was learning these things from a professional and she was happy that her son was intrigued.

Her breasts were carefully examined. Each tit was lifted and checked for bumps. The nipples and areolas were also looked at closely.

"Are you getting enough sleep?" the doctor asked, picking up a clipboard and pen.

"About 7 to 8 hours a night."

Dr. Nelson jotted down notes. "Yes, you seem well-rested. What about your diet? Do you eat a serving of fruits and vegetables daily?"

"Yes. I buy fresh produce as often as I can."

"Good. Your skin looks clear. What about protein? Are you still eating farm-fresh meat every night?"

Melinda nodded, "Yes, my son cooks. He also serves me cum twice a day, morning and night, which I'm told is quality protein."

"That's correct," Dr. Nelson replied, taking more notes. "Cum also has an abundance of live nutrients. You should consider yourself lucky to have a partner with so much vitality and testosterone."

She blushed, "I know I'm a lucky mother."

The doctor's attention turned downwards, towards Melinda's pussy. Brushing the pubic hairs aside, the doctor inspected what was in between. A quick visual inspection was given to the labia before the dialogue moved forward.

"How are you feeling down there?" Dr. Nelson asked. "Any soreness? Anything irregular?"

"I'm only sore when we have sex too hard. Aside from that, everything is normal."

She blushed saying this in front of two people, but she reminded herself that these were the two most important people in her life.

"Can you describe the details of your sexual encounters? I'd like to get an idea of what your body is going through."

"Sure," Melinda replied. "My son enjoys having sex in the morning to get his blood flowing. That's when his hormones are at their highest. It usually lasts around 20 minutes, him on top of me with my legs spread, or from behind while I'm bent over. At night I give oral sex on the living room couch to help him relax before bed."

Those were words she never imagined she'd ever speak. Not in all her years of motherhood. But times have changed and this was part of her duty. The doctor seemed unphased by this candid admission.

"And you swallow everything both times, correct? Every drop? You mentioned earlier that you get protein that way."

"That's correct," Melinda replied, nearly blushing. "I consume all of Jeffrey's cum each time he has an orgasm."

"Excellent. Your hair, skin, and nails seem to be glowing. Digesting your son's cum appears to be working wonders for you."

"Thank you."

"Now I'd like you to lay back," Dr. Nelson said. "Let's put your feet up on the stirrups and I'll take a closer inspection. I'm sure Jeffrey would appreciate a brief tutorial from me."

Melinda laid back and put her feet on the stirrups. The exam table felt cold against her skin, but her body heat was rising from the doctor and her son looking at her spread vagina. She knew she was already wet.

Her labia was poked, prodded and stretched by the doctor, who gave a detailed explanation to Jeffrey about what she was looking for and why the vagina was in healthy condition.

"Can I give him a slight demonstration on the birthing process?" the doctor asked. "It may even be a new technique for your sex life together."

"Please do," Melinda agreed, unsure of what would happen next.

She saw the doctor washing her hands again before drying them. Next the doctor applied a generous layer of lubricant all over her right hand, from the fingers to the wrist.

A finger entered Melinda's vagina, then two. She was being stimulated by the inward and outward strokes. She wondered what value this was in terms of education, but then again she had to remind herself that this was an unorthodox doctor, who catered to the needs of mom/son couplings.

Strangely, a third finger went in, followed by a fourth, and Melinda's pussy was stretched in ways she hadn't expected as the doctor's knuckles squeezed against her vaginal opening. At this point, the fingers stopped going in and out. This was no longer about pleasure or stimulation. It was about entry.

The doctor grimaced while pushing her hand. The lubrication helped make this possible. It made this experience less painful than it otherwise would have been under normal circumstances. But make no mistake about it, this was very much a painful experience, and she knew it was about to get a lot more intense based on the determined look on Dr. Nelson's face.

"Almost there," the doctor said with a tensed voice and labored expression, clenching her thumb for the final push.

When the doctor's hand entered her pussy, Melinda gasped loudly and her toes curled on the stirrups. Not only was it painful, but it was also a psychological shock to feel an entire hand inside of her, stroking her erogenous zones from the inside. It was a feeling no one could understand without having felt it. Her entrance was clasped tightly against the doctor's wrist.

In a state of shock, she saw the delighted look on the doctor's face for having achieved this, and a surprised look on her son's face.

"How does this look to you, Jeffrey?" the doctor asked the son. "Are you in awe of a woman's ability to handle stress? Your mother is a strong woman and her body is built to withstand hard fuckings and deep stretching."

Jeffrey hesitated, then answered, "It makes me extremely aroused. I wish I could take her right now, but I want to show respect for your office, so I'll wait until we get home."

"Rules are rules," Dr. Nelson chided. "Modern motherhood in our community dictates that this vagina belongs to you. And if you want sex, it should be at your discretion only. No exceptions."

The doctor delicately pulled her hand out of Melinda's vagina, leaving a gaping hole that now felt like something was missing. Melinda gasped some more at the trauma her pussy had endured.

Now she was seeing her son getting between her legs, undoing his pants, ready for sex in the doctor's office. Jeffrey's penis was rock hard from everything he'd seen. Doing her part, Melinda laid back, relaxed, and caught her breath.

Jeffrey's cock entering her pussy was easy compared to the fist she just had, but it was pleasurable. By this point, her son mastered the art of mom-sex and knew exactly what she liked. Pounding in and out at the right angle, hitting her favorite spot. The nerve endings in her pussy got what they needed under the watchful eye of a medical professional, who looked on attentively.

She laid back and enjoyed the intimate sexual high. Her long hair splayed across the exam table. Her hands clenching the edges. Toes curled. She made the most animalistic noises in the office as her son pounded the way he always did at home, only now it was carefully being monitored by the doctor, who offered little suggestions here and there.

"You're an excellent son," Dr. Nelson said, looking closely at each thrust. "If you keep being a good son, this pussy will always be available to you. How does that sound?"

Jeffrey thrust hard and fast. "I really need to cum."

"Where would you like to do it?"

"My mother's mouth," he grunted. "That's where it belongs."

"Be a gentleman and make your mother climax first. Then I'd like to examine your sperm potency."

The doctor and her son worked together, using their fingers to rub Melinda's pussy, as Jeffrey kept up the relentless pace.

Melinda squirted all over the floor and cried out loud, certain that the receptionist outside could hear it, along with any other patient who may be waiting for their appointment.

Pulling out, Jeffrey stood beside mom's face and ejaculated in her mouth. It was a big creamy load as it often was. It filled her mouth to the brim and she didn't want to swallow because she knew the doctor wanted to see it. To give it a good inspection.

Sure enough, Dr. Nelson came over to Melinda's filled mouth and looked closely. The doctor used her index finger and dipped it into the thick white pool and gave it a taste, sucking her finger clean, gulping down that sample of cum.

"Nice consistency," Dr. Nelson noted, smacking her lips. "It has a distinct flavor. The color and texture are on point. Melinda, I can see why your skin looks so glowing. Your son's cum is full of wonderful proteins and nutrients. Congratulations. Now do yourself a favor and swallow that delicious goodness."

Closing her lips, Melinda gulped it all down and swallowed. The exam was over and they cleaned her up and she got dressed. There were some surprised reactions in the lobby. People heard her moans and screams. Now they saw a pregnant woman exiting with her adult son. She held her chin high and proud as she left.

That was a snapshot of Melinda's new life. She was now the mother she never imagined she'd be. It was necessary and the results were uncanny. Fucking her son in the morning, sucking his cock at night, it all became normal for her. It was why she became the new standard for being a good mother in the community.

The End

Support your local shopping malls and restaurants.

Your votes, comments & follows are appreciated.

12