All Comments on 'Unexpected Size Queens Delight'

by nnjnyclookingforfun

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
heavenly

the best of all worlds !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
memories!

Before i got married i used to see this older man every once and awhile. He was built just like the man in your story but he wasn't 14 in! He was 8 in and uncut,very thick. I loved having him in my mouth,but we never had a place to go and be relaxed for him to take me in myass. He wanted me very bad. I miss him. Thanks for the story. I like that theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
KEEP IT COMING!

Give me more of Jack & Harry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

Great story.

Please bring on some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
cock and a job

His cock sounds great, but the job sounds AMAZING!! LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow

I wish he was my boss! Bring on some more adventures of Harry and Jack!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wish it happens in real life..........

Keep it comming........like to hear more about the groupies with big cocks for the new manager.....

thekiwicharmerthekiwicharmerover 18 years ago
Definately More

Oh yes please continue - you may even get to services his girlfriend. Like the idea of other men being available for his pussy as well.

widespreadinterestswidespreadinterestsover 18 years ago
Cute idea, nicely set out.

but you need a good editor to give it the polish and the style the theme demands. Keep writing and good luck.

beautiful_stranger85beautiful_stranger85over 18 years ago
Good job!

Very nice story! Personally the idea of a cock that big was almost a turn-off, but you wrote the story well enough that it wasn't. The ending was great--a little humor never hurts! Please, more adventures of Harry and Jack!

nnjnyclookingforfunnnjnyclookingforfunover 18 years agoAuthor
Another story on the way.

Another story is on its way so look for it. This story really is intended for us size queens. I've been fortunate to see a few cocks as big as I write about, so I try not to make it sound unbelievable. Thanks for all the great comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Too unbelievable

A 14 inch cock up his ass and a $200,000 a year job for a couple of BJ's and a trip up his Hershey Highway ... C'mon.

CharlieLCharlieLover 17 years ago
Too unbelievable

A 14 inch cock up his ass and a $200,000 a year job for a couple of BJ's and a trip up his Hershey Highway ... C'mon.

j3zzaj3zzaover 17 years ago
Good story...needs editing

Nice story, but your spelling and grammar and punctuation almost derail is. Get someone to look it over, and then you've really got something!

j3zzaj3zzaover 17 years ago
Revised

Nice story, but your spelling and grammar and punctuation almost derail it. Get someone to look it over, and then you've really got something!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story

my gay partner was reading your story i came back from a week away he was wanking himself he beg for me to fuck him and as i had not had a wank for a week i shot a big load up his ass

makemapussywetmakemapussywetalmost 15 years ago
L0VE iiT BUT...

GREAT ST0RY...LOVED iiT 4REALZ!!! BUT 2 Mii iiT S0UNDED A LiiTTLE LiiKE PRETTY W0MEN

USNRetiredUSNRetiredover 12 years ago
Where do I sign up?

Great story! I've been fucked by men with long super thick cocks and it tpp took forever for them to get it in. But once I relaxed, DAMN! Talk about a wild.satisfying fuck. I'm looking forward to reading much more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mmmmmmmmmmm...big meat

accept no substitute,

Crazy87875Crazy87875about 12 years ago
Where`s mine!!

OMG!!! I`d give anything to have a HUGE cock like that buried to the balls in my throbbing fuck hole!!! Hell after I saw it I`d have paid him 6,000 to fuck me!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Lucky

I would love to be. Fucked up my ass with a cockthat size and get a great job on top of it. I came and swollowed my cum while reading the story. I would love to be some guys whore.

BiForeskinFetishBiForeskinFetishover 6 years ago
Mmmmmm

I pictured myself as a bottom sucking that big older daddy's uncut cock throughout the entire story...very nice work!

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Yes

He just landed the perfect job, the pay is great and the fringe are great too. Although in real life I'm not so sure I could handle 14 inches in my mouth or ass. For me 8 to 10 inches would be a good size. It does sound good in a fantasy though and most men tend to exaggerate​ their size anyway. Can't wait to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous