All Comments on 'Unexpected Threesome Ch. 06'

by Joanmcarthy

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great description

The sex between Ned and Amy in this chapter was fantastic.

As you said in the opening, the length of the boat may have a directly correlation with the age difference between the owner and the likely girls that may offer their bodies in return!! The boat doesn't appear to be used for charter or other commercial purposes so Ned is assumed to be a wealthy individual (to be able to have two full time crew on board), so maybe there's more to the attraction of these to young girls than just genomes, hormones and cerebral matching!!

Wizard1002

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good character development, but poor mechanics

The following sentence is incomplete: "Was this a generational change or were Amy and Issie women of a different type; adventurous and free spirits."

Replace the semi-colon by a colon and it makes sense. Also it is a question. Therefore, it should end with a question mark.

Keep up the good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoanmcarthy@Joanmcarthy
I like writing about nice, even romantic, sex with nice people. In most cases my writing is inspired by people I have met and experiences I have had or watched others have. Sometimes the description of the person I include in my stories is almost recording a mental photograph...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES