Unexpected Threesome Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gently bit her ear as I lightly ground against her mound; convincing myself that I could actually feel her wet swollen clit flip across the sensitised skin of my pubis. She let out an almost silent hum as she lifted her hips tighter against mine and ground a little harder.

Our dance continued; out, in, out, in, then grind; her hips coming up to meet mine. Our bodies moving momentarily as a synchronised whole. A hum, even a moan just at the threshold of being perceptibly heard. Then she dropped her hips again and the dance went through another cycle.

All the while I was nuzzling, bitting and sucking her neck, her face, her shoulders and then her nipples; those glorious jutting nipples sitting proud on those beautiful orbs, stroking her hair with the fingers of my hand as it supported my weight. It was the nipples that seemed to be the icing on the cake that set her off. I'd had to arch my back higher to bring my lips down to meet them.

Her hips still came up to meet mine with every cycle of the dance. But suddenly they were tense and shaking. She broke off the synchronised joining of our bodies on full penetration and started throwing her sex at my hardness; hard full length thrusts of my swollen, elongated manhood slipping in and out of that wet tight snatch.

"Faster, harder!"

Her words were quietly spoken but urgent in their tone. Her need was clear, even if it surprised me. There been enough finesse, enough of the slow and gentle. She wanted cock; she wanted a good fucking and she wanted me to be the one who did it. As I kept sucking her nipples I gave it to her. Like the main piston of a speeding steam train; in, out, in, out. Each time I bottomed out, the time for grinding or for light touching up of her clit was passed. Whether I banged against it on full penetration I didn't know or care. Her boiling excitement was palpable regardless.

With my thighs over hers, I had her pinned to the bed. I could feel her whole body trembling with her breathing short, sharp and syncopated to her body's shaking. My own senses, the whole length of my cock and the balls about to release their contents into her, registered pleasure to a point of no return.

Her climax was as silent as every other part of our sexual encounter; more so because I'll swear she actually held her breath. But her body said it all. Her hips lifted my weight off the bed as her hands on my butt held me tightly into her; telling me not to thrust. I felt her contractions bear down on my now throbbing shaft.

She dropped her hips momentarily to the bed, but still she held me tightly into her; then threw them up again. Still her contractions rippled the length of my cock.

As she dropped back to the bed the second time, her hands conveyed a different message. They pushed down on my hips and pulled me back in again; hard. Once, twice, I didn't need to be told after that. Start fucking her again.

I didn't know whether she was demanding it for her pleasure or encouraging me towards a release. It didn't matter. It felt too good just to let go. Desperately I held it back, letting every sense in my body absorb the sheer joy of fucking this beautiful woman for as long as I could.

With just the slightest, barely audible grunt, she climaxed again, squeezing her legs around my balls and again lifting her hips. She didn't try and hold me into her this time and wouldn't have been able to. About to burst, my body had taken over my thinking self, taking the additional movement offered by her lifted hips to deliver two final powerful thrusts before I knew to hold it in there. If I went for another I'd be spraying mid thrust.

In that final moment of stillness I again felt her sex contracting onto my cock; the final ball bursting pleasure delivered onto my sensitised shaft. With a bellowing grunt, I felt the brain exploding, indescribable pleasure of my release; multiple jets of seed erupting up my shaft interspersed with uncontrollable cock exciting thrusts until I was left draped like a limp, panting blanket over her body shuddering out the last vestiges of my climax.

As my breathing slowly returned to normal and my brain reset itself from the tsunami of pleasure that had overwhelmed it, I became aware of her hand stroking my hair as her breasts and nipples pressed against my chest and my still hard shaft lay deep inside her body.

"Gee Ned, the girls weren't exaggerating. That was pretty good."

Again, she made me feel like a little boy being praised by his mother. Yet it wasn't patronising. There was just something so matter of fact mature about her approach. Mind you, any guy's going to bask in those words and I did, even as I felt myself blush.

If I'd learnt anything from the last few weeks with the girls, it was not to be embarrassed about wanting to understand their bodies. Every woman is different and the faster you learn what makes them tick - and orgasmically explode - the better everything is. And there was nothing like a direct question to give you that information.

"Were they vaginal orgasms or was I hitting your clit?"

"Well my clit's a bit prominent and does get very pleasurably in the way of everything, but if the guy is big enough and can get deep enough I can do vaginal orgasms and that last one was definitely vaginal. So well done you!"

I don't doubt I blushed again. I hadn't been looking for praise, and had no illusions about being bigger - or at least much bigger - than normal, but had got it anyway. Still, the directness of her answer emboldened me to go a bit further.

"I was sure I could feel your clit brush across my pubis as we ground together. Is that what was happening and is it nice for you?"

"Nice doesn't even start to describe it Ned. It was mind blowing. I don't know what you were feeling, but it was certainly brushing. I'd have to say we fit together rather nicely down there. I don't think there's been any other guy who I've got such good contact with. I think I might take a mould of you to compare future boyfriends with if that's OK. Or maybe I'll just make a dildo out of it."

Her last comment amused us both enough to giggle. As I shrank back out of her it was time to disengage. We cuddled up, resting pushed hard against each other; momentarily lost in our own thoughts.

How could mine not turn to the strange situation I had found myself in? Most girls don't have g spots - or don't think they have anyway. Most don't do vaginal orgasms, let alone nipple ones. For most the clit is the start and end of any real path to climax.

And yet here I was on a boat with three girls half my age who had thrown themselves under my aging body and can each go off that way. It defies the law of probabilities. Well actually, the whole arrangement defies that. It make me wonder whether I shouldn't extend the journey for as long as the girls will let me.