All Comments on 'Unexpected Turn of Events Ch. 12'

by bad_girl69

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
CatalinaGrissomCatalinaGrissomover 13 years ago
Wonderful ... Keep Posting

This chapter is wonderful keep writing. The story is only getting better. I am glad Angel has started to fight back. I hope she forgives Cullen soon it would seem he's out of his element. I can't want for her sister and Owen to arrive in Scotland.

donaldedonaldeover 13 years ago
about dam time

It is about time that Angel put everyone in there place I absolutely loved this chapter and can not wait for the next chapter . definitely needed alot more then 5 stars

Mermaid2189Mermaid2189over 13 years ago
wow

all i can say is its about time she puts all the idots in there place

lostchickenlostchickenover 13 years ago

Interesting chapter - not a lot happened which is a relief 'cause this series is action packed! Layla, well, I never saw that one coming nor do I have a definite idea on who the bad girl/guy is yet. You are doing a fantastic job there in keeping me guessing.

Can't wait for more.

Love4wordsLove4wordsover 13 years ago
Love it

Look at how many people are up in the morning reading this!

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 13 years ago
Awesome

I love this chapter and glad that Angel is standing up for herself. I hope Angel will put Edana and Layla in their places. Also I'm ondering how Isobel and Owen will come together. Great story and I cannot wait for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LOVE IT!

I absolutely loved this chapter! It was refreshing and I'm so glad that Angel is back to her fiesty spunky attitude like she was in the beginning.

Oh and I seriously cracked up with Owen and Isobel in the beginning. Usually twins have different personalities. And I guess you can see Isobel and Angel having different ones but at the same time...they act the same lol. Which is funny considering their mates are going to PAY!!!!!!! I'm with Gavin, I'm keeping a tally mark for my twins! :)

Can't wait for the next one!

IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18over 13 years ago
More please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIVE ME MORE! Chapter was amazing!!

I can't wait for Isobel to confront Cullen. Oh I would pay to be in that room when in happens!!!!! hahahahaa

The Fiesty twins are back!!!! No crap from anyone especially from their mates!!!!

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I love that she's standing up for herself. I also love that she's gonna put the two bitches in their place. I hope you will have Cullen and Angel start to have some meaningful conversation or communication with each other. They won't get anywhere in this relationship if they don't start talking and sharing how they feel and clearing up misunderstandings and getting to know each other better. Their little one liners and sniping at each other is doing nothing for their relationship. It doesn't seem like they could even effectively face any attacks right now on their relationship or when it comes to their safety. They need to work as a team, esp with enemies around them. I think Gavin has tried to tell him to work on things with Angel but he hasn't tried very hard. Jeez, get her a gift and give an apology! He still hasn't said sorry when he thought she could hear it! Looking forward to who it is who is after her. Of course the easiest answer would be Edana but I guess we can't be sure. I am glad that she has Ellis and Glynis around and I am happy that finally she is being guarded. I think she should be watched by one of his betas even on the compound since someone tried to hurt her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I love her spunk!!

love it, love it, love it!

I can't wait to read the next installment to read how she puts Edna in her place.

five stars *****

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Back Up Everyone

The shit is getting very close to the fan. And when it hits! Well let's just say I wouldn't want to be anywhere around Edana or Layla. Angel has finally realized her future is in her own hands and that what happens next is up to her. No more feeling overwhelmed by events happening to her. Angel is taking her life back. And yes Cullen and the boys should be nervous. Angel has in her the strength,courage and knowledge to be the future female Alpha. So everyone should be on edge just alittle bit. Oh yeah it gets better, Angels personal backup is on the way. Angel and Isobel, the pack will never be the same again. While we are warning everyone, someone might tell Alpha Lysander MacNare that whatever he's up to, he may want to think twice, or face the wrath of Angel.

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 13 years ago
haha!

I love this angel. :)

I do hope the two of them will reconcile soon.... but that might end your story...so just continue, just the way you want it. :)

can't wait for chapter 13.

lucianloverlucianloverover 13 years ago
Love this Angel!

Too many were mates are too meek and mellow for my liking.To be a good alpha bitch means the backbone and will to be tough,daring and caring.

Nice plot direction and thanks in advance for the next update

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
amazing!

This is an awesome story! I look for a new chapter every day, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lovely work :)

I am glad to see that characters are being developed and that the flair in your writing is developing as well.

Of the story, I agree that an alpha bitch can take many forms but none of them are meek

I am awaiting with a smile the next chapter, keep up the good work!

mikothebabymikothebabyover 13 years ago
i am so loving this

I am so caught up in this story. I check daily to see if a new chapter has posted. Thank you so much fo sharing your wonderful talent with us. Your characters are well defined, the plot is great and I am hooked on your writing forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Waiting.

I can't wait for the next chapter, it is entertaining and I am glad to see Angel getting her backbone back.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
I think she is bipolar.

but I'm glad the story is moving forward.

shyintxshyintxover 13 years ago
Hot damn Angel is back

I was worried our girl was falling apart thank god she is back and her sister is on the way. Those bitches better watch their backs they don't know who they are messing with.

GlosUKGlosUKover 13 years ago
Hooray

So glad Angel has her backbone and personality back, ya can't keep a top girl down for long.

churrochomper09churrochomper09over 13 years ago

I can't stop smiling :D

Lady_RayneLady_Rayneover 13 years ago
Too short....

Ok, these are way to short... you are really, really into it then all of a sudden it's ended and your waiting on the next. LONGER CHAPTERS PLEASE.

rosamundirosamundiabout 13 years ago
Dark Angel, more like. And I LOVE that.

Favorite chapter so far!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Angel?

I never thought Angel would actually use that dark side... NICE...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Looking Forward to the next chapter

I was really upset with the way Cullen acted after Angel's fall. I want them to work together, not tear each other apart.

I will be reading the next chapter very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Angel!!!!

I am really loving this side of Angel. She is showing everyone especially Edana and Layla that she is the HABIC (Head Alpha Bitch in Charge). Please keep up the good work.

willieonewillieoneabout 12 years ago
WTF!

You wrote.....

She soon then closed the door, making sure to lock it. Angel closed her eyes, still feeling his lips when he placed that kiss. She shook herself, as she walked to the bed. She looked down at the variety of food before her. Is he nuts? This is too much food.

After some time, Glynis came in.

HOW? Did Glynis come in when Angel locked the bloody door?

Jack2303Jack2303about 12 years ago
Go Angel

I love that she's going to get her bearings back. Can't wait to see what happens next :)

reader018reader018about 12 years ago
now...

Angel has a 5 point score!

RhomanovRhomanovover 11 years ago
Nice but ...

Getting bored with the continual portrayal of the males (excluding one) being a bunch of wimp assed pansies. When are you gonna have them grow a pair?

You are becoming predictable.

Sadly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
misled readers

i think we have all been fooled, thinking this story was a dramatic romance; based on the misused words ("ideological" ), unrealistic "plot", characters with no real character, our author has instead presented us with a "tour de FARCE" (sic). maybe she should have a contest at the end of each chapter to determine who among the readers can find the most errors.

bad_girl69: "sic" means "spelling is correct" --that the writer meant for it to be that way. your many errors are just errors.

i'm going to finish just so i can find some more jewels of hilarity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Perfect

Unlike some of those boring author's I find your originality awesome. I love a bitch fight

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
I am enjoying this mostly

But it still seems to be all over the place in spots

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous