All Comments on 'Unfairer Sex Ch. 01'

by FemmasXXY

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice.

Hoping to see more installments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Quibble

Not that it matters in this context, but the phrase "The Fair Sex" has nothing to do with justice or non-discrimination - "Fair" also means light-complected, and over time this got muddled into being attractive; think "Monday's child is fair of face". So, that phrase would actually be equivalent to "The Attractive Sex" (which really makes a lot more sense, of you're going to generalize...).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Enjoyable and relaxing writing style

An enjoyable read! Awaiting future chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More please

Please more. . .

FemmasXXYFemmasXXYalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Just a play on words, Quibbler.

...Just a play on words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice Reference

Is the store worker's name a league reference? Because if it is fuck that champion.

kaydeeliciouskaydeeliciousalmost 9 years ago
More, please!

Seriously good story. I was only disappointed that there wasn't a chapter 2! I look forward to how you get your hero to make the world a better place!

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 9 years ago
Please continue

Very good start - Really hope you are going to continue this....

WanderingLost42WanderingLost42almost 9 years ago
Please continue

Loved this first chapter; there's so much potential here! Also, the maintaining eye contact at the end, so good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please continue!

This is so good. I really hope you keep going with it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love it so far ! Infinite Potential

Really like what you've done so far.

And can't wait to see what else you have insalled for us !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please Continue

Your story is better than the color mauve, keep it up. Looking forward to reading more of this story, it's got great potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Percentages

Hi., either dim or petty but the percentages make no sense to me: 1 percent libido increase an hour in someone who is not keen on sex - perhaps 3 days later you'd want a shag. An increase of the peak by .1 percent every time makes for a long hard wank. You'd be well sore. Alternatively I am now really a stupid old fart.

Always a nice premise being handed superpowers as it gives us all some hope... I like your story.

Christian

wuz2bluwuz2bluabout 8 years ago
Wonderful premise...

I love the idea behind your story, and the build up was great, but when he actually got around to trying to please himself, the story kind of fell apart for me. All "wham, bam, get it over with, ma'am." I would have liked to see a continuation of the slow build with a seduction scene, not just a "You like me? Let's fuck!" kind of thing.

That said, I am looking forward very eagerly to your future submissions!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Penis size = Minus Two Stars

This is mind control.

Nobody needs to have perfect bodies.

So unoriginal....

Not every girl can even take a large one...

Typical, though...

Pretty hot otherwise, which just makes it more annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Phrase Lept Out at Me

The story itself is interesting. I wonder if it will be as predictable as it seems. I don't mind predictability, since it's the journey that matters in stories like this. What really caught my attention was a phrase you used: "in a filthy lie of an innocent white bra." I don't know what it is about that phrase, but it's a glimpse of what you're truly capable of in terms of crafting. I hope you continue to work on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Penis Size realism and not mind control

Regarding the last comment about penis size and mind control:

First, this isn't mind control really, is it? It's arousal control, so while he can try to set up the situation for his own benefit the women still have to pick him and choose to act on their arousal.

Second, 'nearly touched my navel' is a totally realistic size. It's somewhere near 90th percentile of men, and the average woman will have no trouble with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Brittany, if you live in a home with other people, and you approach a bathroom whose door is closed, you KNOCK FIRST.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't bother finishing this story the author stopped at ch 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want to thank you for the content/spoiler section….. since I’m not into incest I skipped the story completely.

Trevithic2Trevithic2over 1 year ago

Loved it, the young man has a bright future ahead!

Marklynda2Marklynda29 months ago

An interesting premise, very imaginative. A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous