Unfairer Sex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I knew it, I was leaning back against the wall and Kalista McGregor's lips were wrapped around my cock. She was excellent. Constant rhythm, with just enough variation to keep it stimulating. And enthusiasm! I could feel her work as much as she could into her mouth. Meanwhile, she unbuttoned her shirt and I saw the most delectable titties I'd ever seen. D cups and no mistake, in a filthy lie of an innocent white bra. Her nipples strained the fabric.

Once her shirt was off, she stood back up, still jacking me with one hand. I decided to play a more active role. I peeled off her shirt, then wrapped my arms around her, grinding my crotch into her stomach and pussy (it was alongcock, and she was wearing heels). I unfastened her bra and set those babies free. Holding her up with one arm, I dove in and kissed, sucked, and licked to my heart's desire. Kallie gasped, but then clamped a hand over her mouth to keep from crying out. I still ground my crotch into her, and kneaded the firm muscles of her ass with my free hand.

"Fuck me, Blake," she whispered urgently, "Fuck me hard and fuck menow."

"As the lady wishes," I whispered, then turned her around. She had a fantastic ass, which I lifted her black skirt and ogled. Underneath, white string panties. Her stockings, which ran up her long legs to mid-thigh, were also white.

Kallie arched her back, thrusting her ass out to me, revealing her barely-concealed pussy to me. I pulled the panties aside, and ran a finger slowly up her slick folds. Kallie shuddered and breathed hoarsely. She tasted like peaches.

I couldn't take it anymore, and lined up. Within a few strokes, I was hip-deep in my high school fantasy girl. I called up my gift, and made it so she couldn't cum without me, and also that I'd get harder until I came. Kalista McGregor was about to get the fuck of her life.

There was no more ado. I fucked her. I slammed my dick into her pussy. I grabbed her hips for grip, then her waist, then finally pulled her into me and filled my hands with her tits. I tuned back into her, and found she was enjoying it better than I thought. Leaning my head over her shoulder, I moved my arms down. One was just under her breasts, letting them bounce freely, and the other moved down to toy with her clit.

Then I eased her off of everything, other than not being able to cum. I felt a little bit of a drop-off, but then it was like she downshifted. Next thing I knew, her pussy felt even better, and she was grinding herself onto me, grabbing her own tits and tweaking her own nipples.

Her eyes met mine in the changing room mirror, and that did it for me. For us. With one last slam, I buried myself into Kallie, and she braced herself against the walls. I was in heaven, pumping the untouchable hottie full of my cum. By the look on her face, she was enjoying it every bit as much as me. And I knew it was true.

We caught our breaths, and Kallie, who'd had the presence of mind to bring some tissues, cleaned what cum was leaking out of her. We re-dressed, and I suggested I leave first. I had a plan.

"Hey, Kallie," I whispered before I left. "You need another temp boyfriend, give me a call."

When I was outside, someone did try and get on my case about being near the changing rooms when the attendant wasn't there.

"Yeah, I was looking for Kallie. She was helping me earlier. Do you know where she is?"

"She's on break. She'll be back in a few minutes."

"Rats. I gotta go. Tell her I said thanks for everything!"

I didn't get much of an influx from that, but I learned a lot. That counts for something, right?

~~~

Okay, so maybe I was a bit selfish on that one. But trust me, if you'd seen her, you'd understand.

Anyway, when I got back home, I sat in my room, thinking about the day and all I'd learned. There was such a variety of women out there, and so many... I guess you could call them shapes of arousal. It's tough putting my input from one sense in the terms of another. I can't keep it consistent. Some women are horny like a violin solo, others are horny like the color mauve. (I had to look that one up. Colors are not my thing.)

I decided to just reach out with my sense and observe, not adjusting anything. I intentionally blocked my sister. To be honest, I didn't know if I was blocking her because I didn't want to know what she was up to, or because I did. The fact that I was even asking the question made me more than a little uncomfortable.

In any case, I put the whole thing out of my mind, and laid back in bed, "listening" to all of the women in my cul-de-sac. I was surprised at how many there were; close to twenty and the day-job holders weren't even home yet, although they would be soon.

Before long, of course, I got horny myself. Five of the women were obviously pleasuring themselves, and one was probably having sex. I decided to move my reactions to the hall bathroom. It had two doors, the outer one for just the sinks and the inner one for the rest. I stood in the sink area and shut both doors.

I stripped to nothing, and appraised myself in the mirror. Okay, so working out had for me, well, worked out. I could see what Kallie found attractive. After all, I couldn't goose along anything that wasn't already there. The thought of her made my cock twitch.

That's when I realized I should try out different aspects of my "payment plan," all the while still tracking the women in my neighborhood. Two of them were escalating together, and I realized I was sensing lesbians. So hot.

As I stroked myself, I made my cock longer again, around where it was before. It nearly touched my navel. Then I thickened, until my fingers barely touched wrapping around it. Best part was, I noticed my balls grew to match. Then I hardened. As I stroked, my skin stopped being pulled up and down, and the new friction felt amazing.

When I felt I had hardened enough, I closed my eyes and just felt the women around me. Stroking fast, I could tell which ones were cumming, and even felt another one start to engage in some pleasuring. Using my newfound influx pool, I kept myself from cumming, and just stood there, leaning against the sink counter, jacking at the brink of orgasm and loving every second of it.

The door handle turned, the door opened, and Brittany saw me in the bathroom mirror. We locked eyes.

"Hey, Blake, you're home, I-" was as far as she got before she noticed. In that time, my eyes opened wide and drank in the sight. Her full, round tits were bulging against her tight jogging bra. Below her bare midriff she wore a tight pair of shorts, and her toned runner's legs were open to view.

I like to tell myself it's because she broke my concentration on keeping from cumming, but I think we both know by now that's a lie. My sister Brittany is hot, and the moment I saw her wearing that outfit I wanted to cum.

And boy, did I ever cum.

"Oh, FUCK!" I grunted as my hand blurred and my first shots of jizz splashed the mirror. I never took my eyes off of my lusty little sister, and every line of cum looked in the mirror like I'd covered her with my cream. Which only made it hotter. And through it all, neither of us broke eye contact. I even tapped in a little more and made myself able to cum a while longer.

Neither of us spoke as I caught my breath.

"Wow," Brittany said after some time, her face unreadable. "Um... when you're done cleaning up, can we talk?"

~~~

12