All Comments on 'Unfaithful'

by thecarolinadreamer

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
?

I would have divorced her anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
How could he do it?

All those years he let her get away with it? She cheated and was planning on another night and he still let it go? She and Ross would be fish bait.

fritz51fritz51about 4 years ago
Well told story.

Re: the husband, I don't like that type of male character, the wife and her lover should have had to pay the piper. How severe & how permanent ? That depends. In the story, the husband thwarts her second effort. Perhaps he shouldn't have, especially since he did not confront her. She cheated and was set to cheat again, why would he believe that she would remain faithful in the future? Was purpose was served with hubby suffering in anguish, forever, over his mate screwing another and she only frets over his possibly finding out over a short amount of time. The husband was punished, not the wife and Ross got off totally free.

BUT, this is CD's story & the characters are his. For the great flow and minor editing errors, I'll still score this high, even though I have reservations about the ending. Ignore the haters, write for your own satisfaction & please keep em' coming.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 4 years ago

Cuckold nonsense.

No husband with any self-respect would just let her get away with fucking another man and not say a word for 20 years. This would've either ended in a messy divorce, or the husband secretly spent the last two decades getting revenge by banging his secretary.

Harsh61Harsh61about 4 years ago
Brave Heart

The story is very well narrated. The scrip is well written with appropate words and language. The character of Her husband is can say given top rank-In spite of having doubts carried out routiin life without carrying out any negative issues with Her. Leah Anna is lucky to have a Husband who did not give priority to doubts. Nice story with gripping narration of each character. Thanks.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Agree with fish bait.

No way letting cheaters have free pass.

Nail his penis and balls to wall and leave him knife before setting place on fire.

Hooded etc of course.

She would be kicked out.

Or he leaves after taking care of financials.

MormonJackMormonJackalmost 4 years ago
Well done but I don't like the story

First - it's your story: you can write what you want. I think it was well done! And that's how I rated it - awesome job.

But I hated how it ended up. I hated that Leah Ann got away with having a weekend of fun while the faithful husband took care of the kid and others. And instead of coming clean, she kept her little secret: her own little pleasure that she didn't have to share with her spouse. jack must have forgiven her since there was no accusations or consequences - that is a weakness that I don't comprehend. I also hated that Leah Ann acted like the role model for the younger ladies. If she was being honest with herself, she should have told them to go, screw around on your husband, but make sure he never finds out. She never said anything to the ladies about carrying guilt all those years, and I suppose she did not. I didn't see any remorse on her part about her secret tryst, except at getting caught.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

I liked the tale, maybe not the ending so much. But I suppose she did suffer all those years with the guilt. Your universe your story.

Thank you

Tiger27Tiger27over 3 years ago

Enjoyed the story, but would have liked to see Ross get his ass kicked.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 3 years ago

I enjoyed it. Nice little story with a twist that seemed a bit obvious, but that's always easy to say after the story has been read. Full marks from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A cheating wife with no shame or remorse and a happy cuck for a husband. That's another great "realistic" LW story. A little bit of infidelity never hurt anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a good presentation of how it happened. I like it, it was like reading a romance novel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OK story but for me if he knew he wanted to keep her he would have shown her the divorce papers, telling her he knew, and have her on "probation" for ever. Family and friends would know she is an unfaithful slut. I would have friends always checking up on her whereabouts. She may divorce me after a while but at least he knows she will be very careful from now on. As for getting Ross, I don't know if any woman is worth jail time. I am not that sharp of a mind to find some legal way to make him suffer and I know for certain I would get caught if I tried anything physical.

skruff101skruff101about 2 years ago

Paraphrasing dear old Bill Paxton in Aliens ‘It’s a cuck hunt’. Which is mostly all this author ever offers.

Please save us from delusional authors.

lbeachamlbeachamalmost 2 years ago

How many years after cheating enables forgiveness?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unrealistic story for a real man who'd accept to be a cuckold rather than harming both of them. Not even half a star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"This was followed by a three way discussion about how sex wasn't like it used to be with their husbands and how they'd like to have the thrill of a young lover again. "

Recent scientific research has shown women are more likely to cheat than men and also explodes some of the myths as to why they do. Women struggle more than men when it comes to staying faithful in relationships and the myth that women cheat for emotional reasons while men cheat for sexual reasons is also being overturned.

Research participants were noted as committing on why the cheat in a relationship when they are quite happy and stratified with the relationship over all. Comments were along these lines: "Even when your marriage is good, you still miss that rush of feeling so excited you can’t eat or sleep when you’re having such an intense time emotionally and sexually with a new person. That’s what I kept going after, and what I couldn’t say no to."

Women crave the rush or high they attribute to having sex with a new partner. No matter how loving, supportive , attentive their long term relationship partner is and no matter how advanced their partner's seductive bedroom skills or sexual prowess are, women lose interest in sex with their partners the longer they are in a relationship. Women simply become bored and want the excitement of a new partner they've never experienced before. Women equate "new: with "excitement". They are prone to become addictive to the high of a new relationship and once the newness wears off and they lose interest they'll seek out a new partner of a new high.

In other words.....Men are very good at wanting what they already have...women not so much.

"he said "Honey, being married to you has been quite an adven..."

At this point the only lesson Leah Anne learned is that Jack would accept her cheating also long as she kept him well fucked. This will come back to bite Jack in the ass. Previously he held the power in the relationship. Not that he's told her he knew all along he's turned his power in the relationship over to Lee Anne and I'm sure she'll exploit it to her advantage. Jack's a fool and a half to let her know he tolerated her cheating. He's a self admitted cuck now.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

She really did NOT have remorse for cheating…or wanting to cheat. It was only tne prospect of blowing up her marriage that restrained her from a second fuckfest. If she thought she could get away with it, she would do it repeatedly.

.

Hubby finding out and NOT confronting her was a mistake…unless this guy who “likes pussy” decided getting more was a fair trade off. Sounds like he didn’t really love her all that much….

.

4 ****

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous