All Comments on 'Unfathomable'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
honestsoulhonestsoulabout 12 years ago
part2?

i know u rarely attempt multi- part stories..but, i think this guy deserves to find a love..even if not forever...

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 12 years ago
Bravo!

A standing ovation for love! You romantic, you. :0)

chesthairslavechesthairslaveabout 12 years ago
Surprise Ending

Tender. Sugar Daddies don't always have all the power.

nomoretears00nomoretears00about 12 years ago
*grin*

Damn, nice twist there at the end!

ikhneumonikhneumonabout 12 years ago
One thing didn't make sense

Great story, hit all the erotic and emotional marks perfectly, and I gave it a top rating. I just wondered why Raul would feel the need to explain "Idomeneo" to a Met producer, of all people. Wouldn't he be more likely to assume that Cordell already knows the opera? I might suggest working that description into the narration for the reader's benefit, rather than putting it in the dialogue where it seems a bit gratuitous between two knowledgeable characters.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08about 12 years ago
Delicious

Very nice surprise ending.

canndcanndabout 12 years ago

I saw the ending coming when the opera situation happened. But the way he revealed it made it as good as the surprise would have been. You made me pity Cordell and want to see if he found love. Good story.

le8mebeele8mebeeabout 12 years ago
'bin long time...

loved it sr...as always..just the right amount..

Love

*L*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

a great and entertaining story. it was a great change of pace to the majority. the only contradiction i found was:

(He was my tutor, and my first love. And, I hope, my last love.")

(we've been together for three years now—and I plan for that to last forever.")

you write that the old man was his tutor and first love_ but you also write that they've only been 2gether for 3 years---which seems unlikely if the old man was his tutor and 1st love_ and why is he penniless if he was the tutor of a rich family?

so i don't get that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...