Unintended Consequences Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MindsMirror
MindsMirror
2,402 Followers

"I can tell and I know you do. You still have to promise you'll see some of the others," I said, weakening my position.

"Okay, I promise. Zane please, make love with me now," he beseeched me.

How could I resist? He was so cute; so kind and patient. What more could any woman desire? His longing deep chromatic eyes made me so wet. Completing our union as I mounted I found I had to go slowly, pressing his member into me as I adjusted to the size of him. I couldn't believe how wonderfully he stretched me as I worked him into me. Finally, when he was completely inside me, I began easing up and down on my little brother working him out as far as I could only to slam back down on him. With me on top of him, Adam's hands were roaming over my smallish but pert 34 B breasts. I started working my hips in a gyrating fashion. Maybe I was going a little too fast.

As he moved his hands to my waist and slowed me down, he whimpered, "Sis, you gotta take it slow. I don't know what's wrong with me. You make me so excited."

I hadn't been with that many guys, but I guess they hadn't cared about me rushing things. Bending down I moved my excited nipple to his mouth and whispered, "Slow and steady just for you." My long blond hair encapsulated our upper bodies making a cone of sexual sounds.

Adam took my taut pink nipple and some of the surrounding fleshy tit into his mouth. The soft but rough texture of his tongue caused a tremble to go through my entire body. I tried to remain slow and steady, but the effect he was having on me now pushed me to speed up again. Despite my previous orgasm from his fingers, mouth and tongue, his throbbing cock was making me race.

I felt flush from my face to my toes. "Ah, uh, gawd, you make me crazy with lust," I screamed as my first wave hit.

To his credit, Adam withstood my quaking and contracting on his rigid manhood. I really didn't want him to get a complex. I couldn't control how strongly I responded to him. He kept meeting me as I came down on him. His hips thrust up and his cock expanded pushing back against the tight grip my vaginal muscles were exerting on him.

"You're not making this easy," he breathed hoarsely. "We have all night." Tightly gripping me around the waist, he pounded me back as my second wave hit. We were looking right into one another's eyes as it happened. I tried to keep them open to watch his smile; it was just too much. My eyes slammed shut as I went off again. "Geez Zane!" he exclaimed, as I finished that one and an aftershock of several mini orgasms. I was soaked in sweat. The bed was soaked with my fluids and I was nearly out of energy. Sensing my exhaustion, he gently rolled me backwards so I was now lying with him astride. He was so deep inside me that it was exciting and calming at the same time.

"Thanks." was all I could muster at that point.

Looking me right in the eyes, he responded, "I take back what I said about you giving me a complex. I guess we simply make each other overheat." He began lifting himself up to go at me again. His strong core muscles showed clearly in the light from the dim bedroom lamp on the nightstand. With the light at this angle, I could see he did have the beginnings of a six pack. It just showed up now that he was using it to pleasure me.

As he built up a rhythm, I could tell he was prepared to go for a while. It didn't seem fair that he would only have a couple or maybe few orgasms, while I got to have so many. After several minutes in this position, he brought my legs up and changed the angle. My knees pressed almost to my chest, he was bottoming out on every stroke and pushing me over the edge again.

This one was the biggest one so far. I screamed out his name "Adammmm!" as I came. He continued pounding away, but his rhythm was becoming erratic and I could tell he was about to cum.

"Oh, fuck, Zane! Faaaahhhhkkk!" he thrashed furiously against me for nearly a minute.

Finally he buried himself as deeply in me as he could. I felt his warm liquid filling me. Jet after jet, pumped right against my cervix. The sensation triggered another aftershock. As I rode the quaking out, I felt now that he was not simply within me, but that I did not know where he ended and I began. He was frozen like that for the longest time. His eyes closed tightly. His eyelids trembled. A wonderful and terrible thought entered my head. That would have been a baby maker, if I hadn't been on the pill. My mind wandered thinking about how that could ever work. Would we ever be at that point? Could we take the risk?

Pushing these thoughts away, I grabbed him and pulled him down on top of me. "That was so wonderful," I whispered to him. "I can't believe how good it is with you."

He kissed me deeply and passionately now. He was still pretty hard inside me. All this emotional and physical stimulation was probably having the same effect on him as it was on me. "I love you," he said simply as he broke the kiss.

"What are we going to do?" I asked.

"Love each other as long as we can," he replied, looking me directly in the eyes. I could see he meant every word. Rolling beside me on the bed, he said, "I must be squishing you." Stroking my hair absently he, pushed it back so he could see me. After a while, he looked down to see us still joined together. "I guess we can take it more slowly now."

Adam was still very erect and began pumping me in a more relaxed fashion. Now that the tension had all been released, we were both ready to have simple and soft love making. This was much less wanton and raw. My peaks and valleys all ran together now. Adam was caressing me all over, exploring me tenderly. His touch was lightly tickling me in all of my erogenous places: armpits, breasts, nipples, belly, hips, mons, face and neck. I think he liked all those places as much as I liked his touch there.

I lost all sense of time and was in and out of the moment. My emotions and intellect were still having a minor tug of war. I loved him and I could tell the bonds between us were growing stronger. I wondered if there was any chance he would choose the right school for the right reasons. A sudden pang of guilt almost had me weeping, but I was jerked back to the moment as Adam's strokes became more intense. He had one hand on my hip and another cupping my breast. He tweaked my nipple gently as we both plunged into ecstasy.

When we were completely sated, he finally slipped out of me. The afterglow was so relaxing. I moved to be more beside him and snuggled against his smooth chest. He embraced me with his strong arms. I caressed his arms as he held me.

A couple hours later, I was awakened by a soft kiss and Adam saying, "Zane" a few times in my ear.

The dear had gotten up and made us small cups of vanilla ice cream with lots of banana slices. It was what I needed at that moment. I'd thought earlier I'd need the ice cream to soothe my sadness. Really, I needed it to resuscitate my energy and replenish my potassium. I sat up in bed to receive the cup and spoon from him.

The ice cream was really hitting the spot. My energy was returning and my lust as well. Eating ice cream nude in bed with your brother, whom you love, is very erotic. I was getting all wet just thinking about how naughty it all was.

"I really needed this," Adam said. "The Chinese food was good, but I'm always hungry a few hours later. Especially after sex."

"Who've you been eating ice cream with after sex, little brother?"

"Oh, um - actually, you're the first. I was trying to say you're a smart shopper. You knew exactly what to buy." He was so cute; I could just eat him.

Without thinking I blurted it out. "Will you marry me?" What the hell was I saying? I almost bit my tongue. My face was turning red.

Adam didn't even hesitate.

"When should we do it?" He was smiling, but I could tell he was dead serious.

"I don't know. I don't know if we even can," I stammered. "I love you so much. We have known each other all this time. We don't really need a long engagement. But I have this ache in my gut telling me it'll be hard for us to pull off that feat."

We ate our bananas and ice cream in silence for a minute or so. I could see Adam's mind working the problem. I wasn't seeing any solution.

Finally I said, "Look it's not that important right now. We've both got several years of graduate school to complete. We can work on it. If you come here to live, we will have three or four years together before I finish."

"Yeah, you're right, we don't have to cross this bridge yet," he admitted.

"Maybe it won't matter. If you keep your promise, you could end up deciding on another university. You might move on to another nice lady," I offered.

"You don't want me?" He said sadly, placing his empty cup on the bedside table.

"Oh, honey. I want you madly. I want you to have what's best for you. Picking the wrong university could mean the difference in graduating or change what you can do in life. You've gotta be selfish about it." I reached across the bed and hugged him with all my heart.

"I think you're what's best for me, Zane."

"We want the same thing. I just can't bear the guilt that my pursuit of you could cause you to pick me over the right graduate program," I whispered.

"I really understand that. I will keep my promise but I can't promise that I will exclude us from the calculus of determining where I go. There are more things than a degree or a career to make you happy," he said flatly.

Why does the heart want two opposing things at the same time? I know what I was asking of him sounded a little crazy. I was being selfless and selfish at the same time. Placing his happiness and fulfillment in life over my desire. His desire, too, I guess. The heart wants what it wants. The mind wants order and logic. The body, well the body craves what it needs. I was craving Adam at that moment.

"I need you, Adam."

"I need you too, Zane."

I put my empty cup on the bedside table and attacked. Well, it wasn't really an attack. I pressed his face between my small breasts and begged him, "Please, take me again." It wasn't very logical. However, it was so very exciting that he'd pick me over his best interest. How's that anything but hot?

Adam leaned us back onto the bed. His mouth moved from one breast to the other. I maneuvered my slit towards his stiff shaft, willing him inside. This time I didn't hold back. I didn't care if I was rushing or racing or cheating... I pushed us to the red line and kept right on going. Adam was right there with me. We were crazed. The muscles in my legs were on fire and I could see his face starting to grimace. The dim light of the light on the nightstand made his eyes look royal blue. I could look at them forever.

"I'm gonna cum, are you close?" he rasped.

"Uh huh. Ooo, faaa shaa. Oh my gawd that's so goooood." I drenched him and felt him cumming deep inside me. I kept bucking for a while and then he gripped my waist and pulled me down hard grinding us together. My cunt was gripping him so tightly I couldn't believe it. God, I loved him. Forget the sex. Okay, it was mind blowing, and emotional. Why did it have to be so freaking good? If I kept doing this to him, he'd have no choice. It was depraved. I felt so conflicted. So happy and sad. I'm supposed to be training to be a scientist. Things are supposed to be black and white. All I could see were shadows and gray.

"I love you, Adam. No matter what. Unconditionally."

"I love you, Zane." His breathing was still recovering. "How did it get so good? I've had sex. I thought I'd made love. I don't know what this is. There is nothing to even compare it to."

"I know, I'm thinking the same thing. I haven't had whatever this is before either." I looked at the clock. "Shit, Adam, we need to set the alarm. It's almost 1AM. What time do you have to be there tomorrow?"

"8 AM, but I already set it for 7:00," he said.

"I better set my phone too," I said, heading to the front room, with fluid dripping out of me the whole way. I found my phone next to the love seat. One missed call. It was from Mom. I fought the urge to call her back. I set my alarm for 6:30. Back in bed I told Adam about the missed call as I put my phone on the nightstand.

"Did she leave a message or text?" he asked.

"No. I think I will call her in the morning. Did you get a message?" I asked.

"I don't know. I left my pants in the front room," he said, getting up to check. When he found them and retrieved his phone, his face grimaced. "Three calls, two voice mails and a text; all from Mom. I don't know if I want to know right now."

"Last call was at 10 PM." He called his voice mail.

Hey Adam, its Mom. Just checking how the campus tour is going. No need to call back. Love you. Bye.

"That one was sent during the tour... I had my phone off... ," he said.

Hey Honey, It's Mom again. Just spoke with Zane. Call me, OK? I love you both. Bye.

"That was from the last call at 10 PM." He hung up and read the text.

Adam, please call me. I love you both. Mom

"Shit, that one was at midnight. What do I do?" He asked.

"Come to bed. You can call her tomorrow," I said, patting the bed. "She probably wants to make sure I didn't hurt you. I'm so sorry about outing you to her."

"Making sure you didn't hurt me? I think she might want to ask me why I had sex with you."

"I told her it was my fault. My exact words were I slept with Adam. It'll be fine. She's going to surprise you," I said, reversing what she'd told me about Adam. She'd been right, too. Adam had forgiven me instantly.

He climbed in bed with me and we went to sleep in each other's arms. Tomorrow would bring new things. To me, prospects were looking brighter as I dozed off into a deep restful sleep.

At 6:30 my alarm went off and I got up to turn it off and use the bathroom. Adam was still sleeping. His morning wood poked against the sheet on the bed. He was so damn cute. I finished up and came back to bed. Peeking under the covers to look at him, I realized I hadn't really seen it in the daylight.

His penis was really beautiful (okay, sorry, handsome, but I think it's beautiful). The hood was thick and bulging. His veins were throbbing along the sides. There was a light curve left to right. Maybe that was from his right-handed ministrations. His soft, blond pubic hair was nicely trimmed. The tightening sack lifted his testes from the cool air I'd allowed to rush in. I thought I should help him out the way I had yesterday. He'd given me so many nice orgasms last night (maybe one was earlier this morning) but he only got to have such a few compared to me. I took him right into my mouth and treated him much more gently today. He had a while before he needed to get up. Soon I could feel him shifting and knew he'd awakened. I turned my head a little so I could see his blue eyes looking down towards me. When I saw his smile, I blushed and started working him a little more. My tongue swirled around his tip and I plunged him into my throat as far as I could.

"Oh - ah - um geez, Zane. You're spoiling me."

I blushed some more and pushed him to the back of my throat. I felt a gag coming, but I focused on working his penis back and forth while it was there and then moving it out so I could breathe. Then again. A few minutes of this and I could feel him starting to spasm and I let him out of my throat enough that I would be able to taste his ejaculate.

"Gaaaaaa umm c-cumming, Zaaanne!"

There was a lot this morning. I was surprised by how much considering how much sex we'd had in the previous two days. I lost count of the spurts and swallows. So yummy. I couldn't get over it. When he finished I moved up and gave him a big kiss. He didn't even flinch. Some of the guys I'd had didn't want to have anything to do with me after they were done. Adam was a fucking mensch. We cuddled a bit and then his alarm went off. I hated for him to go, but he needed to be there today. Today was actually the most important day.

I got out of bed and stood over him. "You've gotta get up," I said firmly as I pulled him from the bed.

He reluctantly got up and went to the shower. I joined him this time, figuring there would be no issue, since I'd finished him off. That guess was simply wrong. Adam's recovery power surprised me. When I bent down to wash my legs I became aware that his cock had regained its prowess.

"Sorry, Zane," he said sheepishly. He was pressing into me at that moment.

"Um - uh, ooooh!" I shivered as he went to the hilt. It was a really nice quick one in the shower. I was there in moments. Sucking him off in the bed had gotten me pretty excited. It wasn't a huge orgasm, but probably enough to tide me over until the evening. I was already hoping and planning for it. I quipped, "You cumming back this evening?" Hoping he'd return.

"Yeah, pretty sure. I think I can drive home early Monday before the sale starts," he said.

I finished cleaning off and got out. I used a couple of the kitchen towels I'd bought, leaving the big towel for Adam. When he got out he still had a stiffy, but it was deflating slightly.

"Geez dude. You're gonna kill me with that," I teased.

"Me? You've spoiled me for anyone else and I want you constantly."

Once we were dressed, he decided to call Mom. I was there so he put it on speaker.

"Morning, sweetheart. I simply wanted to tell you I love you and wish you luck." Mom said.

"Thanks Mom. I've got you on speaker with Zane."

"I love you," Adam and I said in unison.

"I love you both too. Are you two okay?" she asked.

"I'm wonderful." Adam said. "The university is great, Zane is great, and life is great."

"Oh, my god." She said. "I just knew it. You two are something else. Please, be careful and try not to hurt one another. And know that, no matter what, I will always love you both."

"I think I'm going to drive home early Monday, Mom," Adam said.

"I think I understand, dear heart. Please be careful," Mom replied.

"I will, thanks for understanding," Adam sighed. "I gotta go for the rest of the campus tour now. I love you, Mom."

"Love you too and you, Zane. Bye."

Disconnecting, he said, "Wow that went way better than I thought. WTF? Is she laying a trap?"

"I don't think so, Adam. I think she understands."

"Give me a hug and kiss," I asked. We had a nice long hug and a gentle kiss. "You gotta get going."

"Yeah, but I'll be back this afternoon around 2:00," he said, going out the door. "Love you, sis."

Hearing his truck depart I already missed him. The unpacking was nearly done. There were only a few odds and ends to deal with. I got busy and finished unpacking the remaining boxes. These were boxes with all the left over last minute items in them: hair drier, make-up and other toiletry items. All the cleaning supplies.

When I finished it was nearly 10:00. I decided that the laundry was the next thing I really needed to deal with. I needed to stay on schedule as much as possible. Sunday was my day to go to the laundromat. That was the one thing my new place still didn't have. I gathered up all of the dirty clothes, even Adam's, and put them into a thick green trash bag. I always felt like such a bum on laundry day, dragging my stuff around in a plastic bag. It worked, but just felt a little demeaning kinda like a bag lady. I got my detergent packs. I bought in bulk because they cost like $2 at the laundromat. I put this all in the Civic and drove the eight blocks.

Once there, I put in the three loads and got change to feed the machines. $1 per machine for three loads wasn't too bad. The one good thing about the laundromat was that you could run all the loads at once. That part was nice. I separated out the garbage bag laundry into three machines, tossed in a laundry pack with each load, fed the machines my quarters and started them off.

MindsMirror
MindsMirror
2,402 Followers