Unintentional Lolita Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock throbbed as one hand brushed against her hip, running up her body as my other hand raised the brush, and Kelly smiled.
She knew what she was doing to me, and as I stepped in behind her, she thrust her ass back again, pressing firmly against me as she pulled her top closed.
I sighed as she straightened up; her nubile young body was now hidden from my prying eyes, but these were the pajamas Billie didn’t care for. The neckline plunged to well between Kelly’s breasts; something my wife hadn’t realized until the first time Kelly slept in them.
I pulled the brush through her hair as I watched her fasten the third button on her top. She reached beneath it and tied the bottoms in place, closed her eyes, tilted her head back and sighed as I continued to rake her mane.
My eyes darted from the mirror to the gentle crevice of her cleavage. If I’d thought her nipples were standing out against her shirt earlier, they were screaming against her pajama top, and it was all I could do to keep from reaching around to cup her breast in my hand.
“Mmmm. That feels really good, Daddy.”
It wasn’t the first time she’d told me that. But it was the first time I’d brushed her hair since we’d really kissed one another, and I found myself wondering if it had the same effect on her it had on her mother.
I breathed in a little deeper and felt my cock throb as I wondered if it had the same effect on her older sister Jessica, too.
“Alright, babygirl,” I said, letting go of her hair and laying her brush down on her dresser. “Time to get in bed.”
I swatted her lightly on the behind, and my hand lingered just long enough to confirm what I suspected.
She was naked beneath her pajamas. Completely naked.
I shouldn’t have been surprised, really. Billie was naked in bed. She never wore anything beneath her pajamas or nightgowns. I never wore anything beneath mine, either.
But this was my little girl, and for whatever reason, we were teasing one another.
She smiled as she climbed into bed.
‘I know what you’re up to,’ her batting eyelashes said.
“Goodnight, Daddy.” Kelly leaned forward to kiss me goodnight. “I love you.”
“Goodnight, baby,” I said, kissing her again. “I love you, too. Sleep well.”
“I will, Daddy.”
She clicked off the lamp by her bedside as I left her room, and as I clicked off the lamp in the living room, I finished undressing. Surrounded by sudden darkness, and torn between two bedrooms, I wrapped my fingers around the shaft of my erection, slowly running my hand up and over the swollen head, now slick with pre-cum.
A few moments later, I dropped my night clothes on the floor between the doorway and the bed.
Billie rolled over and looked at the clock as I crawled in beside her.
“What have the two of you been up to?” she asked as I leaned over and kissed her.
My lips brushed against hers and then my hand was under the covers, my fingers brushing across her breast as I slid my arm around her and moved my lips down to her neck.
“I’ll bet I can guess,” she said, pushing a hand between us and finding my cock.
“Ahhh… ohhh… yesss…” Billie sighed as I clutched at her, crawling between her legs and probing at her with my engorged penis.
If I hadn’t thought about it while fucking Billie the night before, this time I did. This time, I couldn’t help but think about Kelly, and in my mind, I was standing behind her brushing her hair, her pajamas still precariously perched on her body.
I turned her around to face me, peeling her top open to reveal her breasts, and then pulling her bottoms down to expose her fresh young pussy as I pulled out my raging erection.
I pushed her back on the bed as she kicked off her pajama bottoms, and we kissed madly and wildly as I crawled between her thighs, pressing my cock against her young… was she bare? Did my little girl shave her womanhood? She did, didn’t she? Some of the swimsuits she wore…
“Ohhh… ohgod, Martin… ohhh… cum with me, baby…”
I closed my eyes tighter as I continued thrusting in and out of Billie’s pussy…
I erupted, my cock spasming and spewing semen.
“Ohhhhgawd… that was good…” Billie wrapped her arms and legs around me as I collapsed against her, and when I tried to roll away from her, she rolled with me, her hand clutching at my ass, urging me to stay inside her.
“Stay inside me… can you?”
“I… I think so…”
We did our best to untangle legs as we breathed against one another.
“Oh, that was good,” she said, kissing my shoulder.
“Was it?” I asked. I suddenly felt guilty for thinking about Kelly.
“Uh-huh. It was indeed.” Billie’s hand roamed up and down my back. “I can still feel you pulsing inside me.”
“You feel good, baby.” I ran my hand down her body and cupper her ass, digging my fingers into her flesh.
“So do you.”
Billie snuggle against me as we both felt my cock begin to soften and recede from within her.
“I’m gonna have to have a talk with our little girl,” Billie said.
“About?”
“About getting her old man all worked up.”
“Honey…”
Billie kissed me, sweeping her tongue across my lips.
“I don’t mind,” she said. “Not really. In fact, I’m definitely enjoying being the beneficiary of the goings on between the two of you. I just want to make sure she knows what she’s doing.”
“What do you mean?”
“Mmmm.” Billie’s lips were soft against my cheek and then my lips. “Nothing.”
We lay there, finally still, silence and darkness urging us to slumber.
And I was almost out, too, when Billie’s whisper broke the silence.
“Is Robert hosting his weekly barbecue tomorrow?”
“Huh?”
“You know, beer, barbecue, the Saturday night college game?”
“Uh… yeah, I guess.” If it was football or basketball season, Robert had beer, brisket and an open invitation every Saturday.
“Mmmm. You should go.”
“Really?” She never wanted me to go.
“Yeah. It’ll be good for you. And it’ll give me a chance for some mother-daughter time with Kelly.”
“You’re sure?”
“Uh-huh,” she mumbled into my mouth as she kissed me again. “Just be ready to do this again when you get home.”
Perhaps I should have been stayed awake to consider the implications and possibilities of what she was considering.
But I didn’t. I was too spent. And as quickly as I’d been jarred from rapidly approaching slumber, I fell right back into it.


====================================================================================
I appreciate the emails and words of encouragement, and I’m glad you’re enjoying the story. More to come shortly… perhaps… something a little different…

12