All Comments on 'Unintentional Lolita Ch. 05'

by wordsinthedust

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
blackduchessblackduchessover 12 years ago
love it!

Keep it coming fast pls. Can't wait for the next one. Thanks!

Stroker_347Stroker_347over 12 years ago
Great buildup

Had me hard and wanting more. Waited a long time for a new chapter of this story, hope the next one doesn't take as long to get here as this one did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great writing

One of the best incest series, this tale ticks all the boxes. please keep it going. Thanks for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

I started on the first one just read all 5 in one session. can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is so HOT!!!

This is the best story I have read on this site. You have a great talent for writing and keeping the story interesting and intriguing. I just read all five Chapters and can't wait to read the next. Please hurry!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Unbelieveable !

I've been following this story from the start and you always raise the bar (mine included) . You are a very good story teller and I hope you can keep this one going for a few more episodes , perhaps even with a little anal stimulation for Kelly ; she's such a good deserving girl .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GREAT READ

as above very well written ......... i enjoy it ty

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great read, except if I was her daddy...

...when I popped, it would have left a bruise on her chin!

I don't think anybody can wait until Thanksgiving, maybe the perfect Valentine would be if Kelly kissed mom and dad goodnight in their bed...

Thanks for the hot read!

viking3viking3over 12 years ago
move it on

It is PAST time for the pudendum puncturing and pussy pounding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
RE: BOW WOW II

You got me that time mister, there was no way I could stand the tension any more. I consider this one of the hottest stories I've ever read. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Best Story ever read...

... excelent story... cant wait to read the other chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
an outstanding story

The subtitle reads, "Daddy really likes the snug fit of Kelly's volleyball shorts." I bet daddy's gonna like the snug fit of his baby girl's tight little twat even more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story needs awards. My god I have never gotten that worked up. That buildup was phenomenal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous