All Comments on 'Uninvited'

by Sanzamour

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More

You absolutely need to cuntinu usually I finish with a porn to hear the woman moan cuz that's a huge turn on for me but your story short as it may be was so good I didnt need to thank you and please make a chapter 2 and then 3 you could take this story to chapter 20 if u wanted to an I'd be happy only problem I had was not enough dialog between the three of them during their separate fuck sessions but other then that good job

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
Interesting start

Hope you continue the series.

So much to continue telling.

18 year old INCREDIBLE sister and brother.

Need more information about his business and success.

Is he in the born business? Bring in Mom aad Sister in business.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very unusual set up.....

At first I though that this was a story about a son helping the family during times of trouble...but then it seems that the mother and daughter are not really "bad off". And yet....forget it. It's not worth to continue this crappy story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I'm hooked

Great writing, this is the second story of yours that I have read. Great fucking story, bravo.

happymuffinhappymuffinabout 6 years ago
Good concept but

that all happened way to fast the sex and the forgiving

paladin1954paladin1954about 6 years ago
What was that?

Although the idea was different, there wasn't much of a back story concerning why the mother would suck her son's cock right after she walked in the house. It was written, in my opinion, just to put a fuck scene in the incest/taboo section. If you had completely developed the plot it would have been much better. The grammar and spelling were well done, but I kept wondering why their relationships got to that point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Needs Part Two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
a little

screwy/uneven.

Tedious.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 6 years ago
I'd like to see where you take this.

So far, I like it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

It's all over the place, with zero emotions and very little back story. How did he feel when is sister was straddling him, when his mom undid his pants, seeing his mom get fucked by his dad???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

He hasn't seen his sister since she was eight, and then they go straight on to fucking each other on first encounter??? - because he resents his mother ????

Agree - no need for more chapters - this came off in a complete mess. Start over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I agree with the first 2

Your story lacks descriptiveness. There's no backstory, is this your mom or stepmom? Who the hell are the other 2 people living with this dude? Start Over!

HappyPrickHappyPrickabout 6 years ago
That's FUCKING IT!!!!

That's FUCKING IT!!!!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 5 years ago
Inconsistant

I admit the plot was inconsistant but the premise was great.To find out that Mom had corrupted her Daughter to become a raving slut like her was both good and bad,I mean the Daughter clearly had had many cocks in her pussy to be only 18 years old,so who knows how young her Mother had her Daughter fucking at,especially with her taking her Brothers cock so easily.Mother admittedly wanted her Son to make love to her,but he had other plans to punish her for a lifetime of torture she put him thru.

If this story does continue I feel the Mother and Daughter both should make grand gestures by punishing themselves before the Son even asks like taking a paddle and hitting thereselves with 20 licks everyday for a week straight,as hard as they can.

But I digress the Sister wasn't really at fault cause she was only 8 at the time,so instead just have Mother give herself or her Son permission to hit her 20 times each day.Then after that ease up on her little by little until Mother proves she's changed and at 6 months if she has followed his rules and treated her Son with kindness and respect then he should forgive her.

But again I am intrigued by how sexually charged Sister is,and if she has had 100's of men fuck her on a regular basis like the story explains,and not just men but also girls and women cause at the end the Sister comes in while Mother and Son are fucking and she wants her Brother to watch her and Mother kiss and make out and eat each others pussies while he fucks their Mother in the ass.

Which leads to one more thing is if the Sister too could take a cock up her ass as good as her Mother and give Brother her shithole to creampie,that would be kinky and beautiful to see and then the Sister could sit on their Mothers face and shit the cum out of her ass so Mom can eat it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More "plastic tits" to turn me off.

1 ) Plastic {fake} tits feel like shit, {most of them} look fake, too.

2) When the boob job is done, the nerves for the nipples are damaged. The nipples have very little feeling. Depending on how good the surgeon is, the feeling MAY return in six months to a year. Sometimes they never regain their sensitivity.

How do I know all of this? I was a bartender in a topless / bottomless bar for six years,

01Timber6701Timber67about 1 year ago

That’s it an unfinished story ,, since 2018,,, and this needs to continue on,, for payback

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous