All Comments on 'Uninvited Guests'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A hell of a story

Hot as a sauna, too. I've missed this author. Glad you're back. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

Rocked my boat. What a great writer

naughtyboy2004naughtyboy2004almost 6 years ago
i've read it before

I've read this story a few years ago.

Did you edit it or so?

dyonysosdyonysosalmost 6 years ago
@ naughtyboy2004

Naughtyboy you are right ,i was thinking the same,i've read this story before a few years back,it's a little different but i'm sure it's the same

OzBushrangerOzBushrangeralmost 6 years ago
Five Stars

One of the best. A great story. And so well written. I look forward to reading more of your work.

bigbob2406bigbob2406almost 6 years ago

Always love your writing. This is a very hot story. Thank you.

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 6 years ago
Wow

What a fantastic read. So bailey really didn't love him enough to stay. Happy that Silvia and Raney did though. I would like to read some more of this if you think you can add some more of what happens with this family. Babies hopefully.

gara5289gara5289almost 6 years ago
Fantastic story

Great story but like others said i think this was yours from before. Did you repost or edit it?

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 6 years agoAuthor
To answer the questions

Yes, this is an expansion, re-post and re-edit of an older story. If you check my library, you will see that most of the stories I once had posted are no longer there. I had to remove them as part of a contract. I now have a different contract that allows me to post stories here. I have re-worked many of the early ones, polishing and adding to them, and I am slowly rebuilding my library. You need not read, vote or comment if these are old to you. Many new readers will not have seen them, and many older readers have asked that they be re-posted. I apologize for any confusion. Randi.

AhazuraAhazuraalmost 6 years ago
Yes!

I am so glad you are rebuilding your stories here. I love your catalog and have missed out on rereading some of my favorites.

Amber forever ;)

Ahaz

eodomeodomalmost 6 years ago
Welcome back

I’ve been a fan of your writing for a long time and have been wondering what happened to you. I saw than many of you earlier stories were gone. Welcome back and hope you stay around a long time😻

IaOldTimerIaOldTimeralmost 6 years ago
Enjoyed as much as the first time

I understand why you pulled your library, and (not so) patiently await their return. Especially the novel length tale following the volcano. Your new works are incredible and enjoyed. Also, thanks for the effort and time spent editing so many authors.

sabra16023sabra16023almost 6 years ago
A Outstanding Story

Thanks for the great well written read. Hope to see more soon. Thanks

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 6 years ago
Glad to see the return of your ealier works!

Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice.

Holy crap, what a long story!

I enjoyed reading it, seemed long, but wasnt bored reading.

txcrackertxcrackeralmost 6 years ago
Excellant !

Great story !

Thanks for the read, 5*s too

txcracker

InsigniaInsigniaalmost 6 years ago
Caliente al hueso

Got to admit there is a lot to like but some things just seemed off. This Random is on the lam and trying to be low profile yet he cruises a copter, has several homes, a jet boat and lord knows what else. For a family of criminals (admitedly, they were driven to it) there seems to be a lot of trust.

You talked about options for revovering identities, the terrorist hit on Jack and what you called a "nuclear option". I am not sure any of those 3 items were resolved satisfactorly.

Nontheless, you plot moved your characters played well together and random boners were had by all. This could have found its way into LW and I would have loved to have seen the comments from that group.

Thanks for the read. 5*

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the kind comments.

I appreciate the readers, and thank you all.

@insignia: Ja! Me alegro de que te haya gustado y que usted pensaba que era caliente. Yo no habría disfrutado el Amar Esposas comentarios. Estoy seguro de que será convenientemente brutal. De hecho, no tengo la intención de nunca publicar allí de nuevo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story. Glad I found you.

Saw your name bandied about as an editor. Didn't know you were an writer as well.

Thanks for both.

On to the story.

I liked it. One minor nitpick in terms of continuity.

Bottom of pg 2 Raney is defending mother and grandmother. Yes they did bad but it was to protect Raney sort of thing.

Top of page 3. Raney saying she stole the money her mom and grandmother stole.

Why?? Because she doesn't trust them. No explanation nor a passage of time to explain this dichotomy of feelings.

Sylvia's change from bad to good is presented over time. And with specific incidents in the story. But Raney's trust/don't trust lacked that.

That's my only negative comment. Still gave it a 5.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago
Great story!

I really enjoyed the story, with some hot loving scenes!

I always find it really sad when the bad guys get to live for years and years with the loving ex-wife that they seduce through treachery and lies... it always seems incredibly unjust. It was a nice bit of karmic balance that the husband ended up with Raney, who was about the same age as Bailey was when she fell for all of Jack's lies. With the hot mother-in-law as an added bonus!

I was curious why Christine escaped retribution? She was just as guilty as Jack for wrecking Random's life and taking away his wife and daughter for 20 years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This

author with an incest story? WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sorry..

Sorry, Randi - I did not like the way it came together at the end; far from ideal. It made me sad..... I know you can do better; otherwise, I enjoy your stories... If Bailey was so contrite, yet so in love with him, why did she start seeing other men??? That part was like jumping into a hot tube that was filled with crushed ice instead... Nice warm build up then this ending...... sorry....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

another chapter this time bailey comes back to him and they stay together

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
You write such un-believably good stories!

I wish I could write as good as you. I'm really leaning towards giving up trying to write and just read yours. Love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why would he let his slut of an ex wife

stop being his sex salve and leave him for another man again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

...to answer a poster below; she still loves him, she just found a nice local guy who can give her dick pretty much constantly, AnD she can still go home and fuck her sisters and Random when she's itchy! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Ah! That threw me the first time I read the ending and I misunderstood!! I thought Rainey had gotten married, but it was his ex, aaaah! Well, a bit more complication, lol. Wonder if she told the new husband she still loves and fucks her ex-husband. And her mother. And her daughter. And no, he can't fuck them. Hehehehe ;)

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Damn Good

That was a great read and very enjoyable.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 4 years ago
Good story that could be great.

A basic incest suck and fuck that could have had more in depth. Such as what happened in the beginning? Did both men own equal parts of the business? Then Random did not steal all that much. No one ever came after them? Should have. Well it could have been great.

superdandy123superdandy123almost 4 years ago

was an interesting story, enjoyed it. I liked Sylvia, her development was very great. I thought Bailey mainly leaned on sex and could've had a bit more development as she was the main connection to Random.

unfortunately I didn't like the last paragraph, it just didn't make sense. got blind sided with Bailey and Raul, seeing as how she love Random a lot and is trying so hard to get back with him. it went from nothing to a non-romantic sexual relationship but felt like you just threw away all that development.

Raney and Raul would've made sense since she's a government consultant and he's a minister. Having babies is an easy follow up, you wouldn't need to open a can of worms talking about inbreeding and recessive genes. The trio would pour their love into the (great)grandchildren and build their relationship with each other around that.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Why

Why did he take so long to sort Jack out and why no revenge against Christine?.

secretobsession1857secretobsession1857over 3 years ago
Best

Well written and one of the best I have read, Like Raney a lot and good introductions of her. and like how you dealt with Jack and his crew. and smart move to leave the country. you should write a follow-up story for this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another one that seems unfinished!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Superior story!! Terrific character development! I would've liked to have heard more of how Jack got captured and his tortuous demise. Silvia turned out true to her word to worship him after having been a bitch most of her life. Good feeling story. :-)

DT

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

One of my very best WET dreams.

laughdruidlaughdruidover 2 years ago

Wow, now that I have finished the story I do not know what to do. I wish there was more chapters to this story.

tlevanssrtlevanssrover 2 years ago

And you could have added a few more chapters to this one.

You know......how many kids they have. Did they move back to the states?

Other than that it was good. 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi Randi.

This story is as close to perfection as I can think of at this time. Five stars.

As you said in a previous story, your daughter once was the spark to at least one of your stories. Well, when I got up this morning, you had ignited a spark for an action filled story of my own. To give you a very short inkling, the next story on your list (the one that includes Norway) and two or three more (brain cancer - 2 stories, tele-transportation, stem cells, etc.) were the spark for me. I already enjoy the idea of pounding my new story in my computer and flesh it out. You never know when or where the idea will come from!!! Thanks for the spark.

BJ

UncertainTUncertainTover 2 years ago

"I cooked dinner on the grill and Raney made side dishes inside". I was enjoying the story until the balance became too heavy. Think about that sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot & sexy throughout. A great read! 5 stars

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi Randi

This is my third reading of this story and my comments dating back 10 months ago still apply. The spark is still very much alive and will include fairies. Thx again for the spark.

5*

BJ

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

Love, love, LOVE this story.

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiabout 1 year ago

Love the story, despite the one that loved him for almost all of her life and never felt as safe as with him suddenly marrying this Raul…

Despite that one strange twist, I still gave it 5*

vanyevanyeabout 1 year ago

I think Bailey just needed more than she was going to get, as in a regular presence in her bed. She threw that away and was never going to reclaim it from her daughter.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I think there should have been more about Jack and taking him down. Also, I didn't feel like the story went anywhere.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt9 months ago

Fun, interesting, sexy, chapter2?

CadaverFECadaverFEabout 2 months ago

Okay. I typically enjoy these but have the same issue every time. Just that = time. 22 YEARS!?!? I know, kind of a minor thing to worry about throughout a tale, but i myself keep referencing that timespan when reading and it's just a span that's really hard to get across. I mean, this dude held this grudge for 22 YEARS!?!? They were looking for him that passionately for 22 YEARS!?!? I get it - you needed that particular span to make the daughter old enough to be legal to do what the tale needed be done (it is after all, an Incest/Taboo story). But you coulda cut the time just to get the MIL and ex into each other and left the daughter for a part two! Whew. 22 YEARS. Man.

But i digress. Still a good fantasy. Give it the 5 stars. One other quibble though; did i miss something, when and why did the ex (Bailey) get married? To someone else? Thought for sure the way this was going was a reconciliation story with the 3 girls and MC together in the end. But the marriage to someone else was just a blow from left field! Swear i missed a lead to it somewhere. The story would work just as well without "Raul". Or 22 years. :)

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Harem, incest fantasies without viagra? How macho. Kinda reminds of an ex- prez and his daughters. (Instead of election years, he has erection tears?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
7426 Followers
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...