All Comments on 'Unknown'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Delightful entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not ...

... up to your usual standard!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not a single good thing here

Nothing original. Nothing clever. Nothing entertaining. Just bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
intrigued.. and wonder if...

You will have follow up story with these two characters.. Because I would definitely love to read that one... Great writing as always keep up the good work!! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

That long legged bitch, Madeline, I had seen her go upstairs, I watched, she didn't come back down. I noticed she had a few drinks, her husband Joseph was there, it was their party, I went upstairs, not in the bathroom, to the main bedroom, the door was ajar, the light out. I slowly opened it, the door creaked, close the door Mike, quick, lock it. I am not Mike, I closed the door, I walked slowly in, I could make out a figure on the bed, I moved over, well you were always hinting how big you are, well give it to me. I reached out, she was kneeling on the bed, come on or are you all talk, I dropped my pants, I knelt down, I could smell her, mmm, I ran my fingers over her pussy, if I wanted a finger I would just call my husband, fuck me. So I stepped up, now I am reasonably endowed, about 8 inches but most women comment on how thick I am. So I positioned my cock, grabbed her hips and thrust in one go, most women would have screamed, not this one, oh fuck yes, oh god that feels good. I went at her, banging her pussy as hard as I could, the 50+ year old taking it all. She was soaking, I kept going, I think through 2 orgasms, my thumb found her bum, I cruelly pushed in, my cum shooting into her pussy, her anus squeezing my thumb, fleetingly wondering about her bum,i kept fucking, still hard, she I must admit was a great fuck, her pussy squeezing my cock. I pulled back, she stayed on her knees, I zipped up and quickly left.She came back down, went to her husband, I stood with my wife as people left, when Mike said good bye, she whispered something in his ear, he gave her a strange look and said something back, she looked horrified. As I went out, I thanked her and said I didn't realize what a really giving hostess she was, she looked at me, I smiled. Even though I didn't much like her, we had something in common, she liked my cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous