Unsuspecting Fiance Cheats

Story Info
Stewart's turn to get laid.
12k words
4.42
31.9k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: All characters appearing in this story are fictitious as they do not exist. Any resemblance to a real person, living or dead is purely coincidental and should not be construed to associate a real person, living or dead with scenes or events described within this story. All of the characters depicted in this story are over the age of 18 and takes place in a world where sexually transmitted diseases/illnesses do not exist. This story is intended for mature audiences only.

Prologue

*****

When Angel was younger, her parents immigrated to Canada with hopes of a better life for her. They moved to the safety of a small town to shelter their beautiful daughter from the lusts of city men. At first, the Chinese family felt lonely, ostracized and eager to fit in with their Western community. Over time, the Chinese family learned the local language and were accepted into the small town. Angle grew up under the protection of the town folk, who looked after the little China doll like their own.

Angel went to college in a major city, virginity intact and knowing next to nothing about men. To her family and friends back home, she was a beautiful, intelligent girl going to college and preparing for her modelling career. The experience of going to a radically new environment upended her sense of the world, once again, she felt lonely, ostracized, and eager to fit in.

Of course, the keen eyed college guys were quick to pick up on that. When Angel smiled back at those penetrating eyes, all she felt was a warm sense of belonging while they fed her lies about what she had to do to be truly accepted in Western society.

College taught Angel a lot more than academics.

One of the fraternities was comprised of white men from wealthy families. Rumor was that the Knights fraternity this was all-white racist frat and other students nicknamed it the "White Knights." Naturally, this created some concern for the college. Truth was that visible minorities were not interested in joining the Knights due to its exclusive nickname, and that perpetuated the Knights' a racist image. To make matters worse, no matter how much the Knights tried, they could not get any women to join them either. No women wanted to be the first and only woman in the all-male Knights.

For years, the Knights tried to improve their racist and misogynistic image on campus without success. Then one day, some Knights spotted the slim 5'4" Asian and smoking hot doll sitting by herself. She was their opportunity to kill two birds with one stone, to have a visible minority join their Knights and to become a co-ed Knights. The Knights invited Angel to stay at the frat house under the guise that her parents would save a lot of money from the dorms. And as a good daughter, Angel willing obliged, much to her own parent's delight.

Almost immediately, the Fraternity's President Tom Anderson fell in love with the allure of a beautiful Asian girl in the house. But he -- like his frat brothers -- also sought after Angel's beauty to tarnish and ruin. Lucky for Tom, Angel naively fell in love with his white knight charm and two weeks later, he made her into a woman. He proclaimed his love for her by covering her face with his cum and by giving her affectionate names like 'Asian sex kitten' or 'China fuck doll' or 'Wonton-Slut.' Angel didn't care what Tom called her, she accepted his cum as a form of affirmation of his love.

Angel's nicknames were no secret, thanks to the small rooms the thin walls in the house. Neither were her moans and screams. Soon, all the brothers were calling Angel by whatever nickname they heard permeating through the walls from the night before. And those names stuck to her like her boyfriend's cum. That was when the beauty from the east finally found acceptance in exchange for gratifying the white man's lust.

As Angel lived with the frat brothers, their lust took over their initial well intentions. The brothers saw how alone she was in the new city, how naïve she was and slowly, they took every opportunity to corrupt her. The art guys in the house taught Angel how to look glamorous in every picture and pose, telling her how beautiful she looked, all of it was true. She was 'their Angel' they told her and she willingly spent more time dressing her best and looking her best for them. It was an endless endeavor for Angel because each day there were new beauty products to try, new workouts to do, new clothes to buy, new hairstyles to try and new shoes to buy. Financially, the Knights funded Angel's endless pursuit by selling her glamorous photos, transforming the small town Asian girl into a centerfold worthy spread on campus lockers. In exchange for the pampering, Angel helped the pledges keep the house clean and do laundry for the brotherhood of Knights.

'Such was the price to pay to be gorgeous.' The brothers told Angel as she pursued her new calling.

Eventually, Angel's first love left college, off to pursue other interests in the world. Angel was heartbroken and tried dating Asian men. It was something different, she wasn't exclusive to white men, at least, not in the beginning. Size didn't really matter to her, it was a mythical concept, she knew no different because the only cock that took her cherry was a big white one. Then date after date, Angel started to miss the feeling of light headedness that came from having miles and miles of white cock conquering her Asian cunt.

Each night Angel returned to her room in the house, completely unsatisfied by her Asian date. After being railed by a big white cock for a solid year and now having something tangible to compare to, Angel's own preference was unintentionally developed for white cock. More dates followed, and night after night, alone in her room, she found herself seeking for more relief as her craving for white cock slowly grew. Preference turned to addiction for the great white cock as she went through withdraws.

Whenever Angel returned from her failed date, the brothers would gather outside her room door, snickering amongst themselves and listening to her fingering her sloppy wet pussy. The devious bastards teased her by grunting outside the door, threatening to break down the door and have their way with her.

The guys were purposely interrupting Angel's sessions because they wanted to make her crawl up the walls with need. They wanted her to be so horny that she would turn to them for salvation. Angel retaliated by moaning and screaming even louder during her masturbation sessions while ignoring the horny guys grunting in the hallway.

That started off a teasing war with the guys wearing only boxers as they wandered around the house. Then Angel would tease them by prancing around the house, showing off her 34C tits in her bra and her 35 inch ass in panties. The guys kicked it up a notch by blatantly watching porn on the house's main TV with the volume cranked. And Angel would escalate things further by 'accidentally' brushing her ass up against their crotch whenever she passed by them in the hallways. From there, things escalated even further.

Every time Angel pushed her ass back onto their cocks and the guys would thrust into her. The 'accidental' touches turned into a few quick, dry humps and later turned into the guys grasping her 24 inch waist for a few more humps. Within a matter of days, Angel had been humped by every man in the house, pledges included.

Then things changed one night as Angel's date was dropping her off at home. Like all of Angel's dates, he was a rich, spoiled Chinese guy. And like she did with all her other dates, she was dressed to the nines. Her date, ever the gentlemen, waited in the car as she walked up to the house. That night was a particularly frustrating because they got caught banging on the hood of her date's Ferrari at the beach.

Despite the unfortunately interruption, he wanted to make sure Angel made it safely into the house. That and he enjoyed watching her hips sway in her skin tight, stretchy little black dress while her beige high heels clicked on the pavement. He watched her strut up to the two shirtless white guys standing by the door that were talking amongst themselves.

As Angel strutted up to the guys, she was so fucking wet from fucking her date that she was wondering if the brothers could smell her. When she squeezed by the white giants, they sandwiched her between their muscular bodies and began to dry hump her.

Angel's date couldn't believe what he was seeing! The two white men were treating his date like some cheap whore, and they were laughing about how 'Asian girls were the best sluts' practically right in front him! That provoked the Chinese man to get out of his Ferrari and march towards the house to confront them. Halfway to the house, he changed his mind when he saw how much bigger and more muscular the white men were compared to his skinny frame. These guys were built like hockey players. Without saying a word, he meekly turned around and climbed back into his red sports car. He glared enviously at them while Angel was giggling from being double-teamed by the two big white guys.

Jake, the man facing Angel pushed her head down towards his crotch while Craig pulled her hips back from behind. Both men were only semi clothed in their shorts as they were grinding their crotches against Angel's face and ass, right in front of her date.

Suddenly, Angel felt the tip of Craig's bare cock pressed against her wet slit. The crass man didn't even bother to hike up her short black dress, instead, he simply pulled her panties aside. By now, Angel had forgotten that her date was still parked on the street. She couldn't stop thinking about Craig's white cock, imagining its shape and size, knowing that he would be perfect and that he could just slide right in. She was sopping wet, which made it easier for Craig's cock to part her slippery slit. She wanted to slide down his big, fat, juicy white cock so badly, but he wasn't wearing a condom.

The realization of the dangers from having unprotected sex caused Angel to quickly jerk her hips forward, but not before her slick cunt whetted the tip of Craig's cock. Jack held Angel's head against his crotch to prevent her from moving away.

The sounds of the Ferrari's tires angrily screeched down the street while Angel's date rode off into the night as a white man rode Angel. With the screeching of tires disappearing into the distance, the white man was steadily penetrating and thrusting deeper into the tight, silky smoothness of prime Asian pussy.

Craig and Jake took Angel into the house and on that fateful night, Angel was serving up her poontang pie to every white knight in the house. All of the knights refused to wear a condom unless she put it on for them, with her mouth nonetheless. She was too horny to protest and eagerly complied. They fucked her relentlessly. One man after another, each taking their turn. And their second rounds lasted longer than the first.

Angel lost track of time as the lineup of men outside her bedroom door seemed inexhaustible. Her night continued for what seemed like an eternity as they emptied their loads into the Pearl of the Orient. Overnight, she became an expert at putting condoms on with her mouth. 'Let the good times roll.' They laughed as she used her lips to roll the condom down to the base of their shafts. Angel ignore their rude commentary. It was better than running the risk of getting knocked up. By morning, Angel's bed had used condoms scattered everywhere.

Angel became a stereotypical Asian doll overnight, the kind that lived to give. After that night, there was not a single day that went by without her sucking or fucking a big white cock. As they fucked her succulent Asian cunt, they bombarded her with comments like how Asian girls like her should greet white men with open legs.

Days turned into weeks with Angel eventually believing whatever these guys told her. Conditioned by their derogatory comments and the pleasure she received, she lived for their enjoyment. Their every word became a practiced truth the more she fucked and sucked, day in, day out, cock in, cock out.

Weeks turn into months as Angel slept in different rooms each night. They told her that her pussy doesn't need to rest, it just needs to receive and that she was fulfilling her Asian womanly duty. Not only did the naïve small town China doll believe them, she felt pride in having her pure Asian body defiled because she was finally accepted by the Westerners.

As months turned into years, they convinced Angel that her other womanly duty was to feed them nutritious meals so they can continue to pound her cunt. The Knights reasoned with her that these were the only two functions the pledges could not perform. So Angel saw herself as a gift, a way to help satiate the white man's hunger and lust.

By the time Angel graduated, she left college with a sense of purpose. As she next to her proud Asian parents, posing for the celebratory photos, little did they know that their precious daughter wasn't wearing any panties. In fact, she had given up wearing them while living at the house. Nor did they know that the entire frat house fucked her at the grad party the night before.

*****

Hong Kong -- Present Day

It was more than two years since that fateful night. That was then, in another time and another place. Tonight, at the heart of Lan Kwai Fong, one of the many partying districts in Hong Kong, Angel found her elusive white knight.

Angel never imagined the competition for white men here to be so fierce. White men were treated to the endless parade of Chinese women trying to outdo each other with the highest heels, shortest skirts and the sexiest outfits. It was modern whorefare, fighting for a slab of gorgeous white meat and Angel was about to enjoy her well-deserved prize.

Although it was 3 am, it was still relatively early considering the partying continues until about 5 am. Here on the streets, people were walking around with opened beer bottles, drinking as they hopped from bar to bar that were lined up street after street. No one batted an eye when an American came stumbling from the doors of the PoleStar club.

Stewart looked like any other Caucasian expatriate. He was a 35 year old American with blue eyes and sandy blonde hair. His white buttoned up shirt was straining against his soft belly, one side of his shirt was tucked in while the other spilled over his black dress pants. Like other expatriates on the street, he was super drunk. It was a common sight in this district as it was frequented by many expatriates working in the commercial gateway to China.

Next to the drunk American was a beautiful Chinese woman, another common sight in Lan Kwai Fong. Stewart had one arm draped over the Angel's slender shoulder and accidentally brushed the cobalt blue strap of her mini dress off her shoulders.

Angel's smaller 5'4" body was struggling to keep the American's larger 5'10" frame from falling over. It didn't help that she was balancing herself on pair of Lady Peep high heels from Christian Louboutin. Although the 6 inch high patent black, platform heels elevated her 5'4" frame to Stewart's height, they made it harder for her 100lb body to keep the 185lb white man standing.

"W-where...wherewegoing?" Stewart slurred.

"You need to rest," Angel strained as she held onto Stewart's wrist slung over her shoulder. Her right hand hooked a finger under the strap of her mini dress and pulled it up as they waited for their ride.

"I need to talk to...uh...talk to..." Stewart babbled, "H-Henry."

"Right here," Henry said from behind as he and Michelle joined their friends on the sidewalk, "We'll talk in the morning."

A few seconds later, a black Mercedes Benz S-Class rolled to a stop in front of the three Hong Kong locals and the American. As Jacky exited from the front passenger seat, he caught a glimpse of Angel's 34C tit's spilling out from the deep "V" cut down the front of her dress. The girls didn't catch his gaze but his boss did and Jacky flashed a cheeky smile at Henry.

"Next time," Henry quietly mouthed to Jacky, reading his mind.

Jacky nodded and swapped places with Angel. He only went up to the heavy American's shoulders, but he fared much better than Angel with keeping Stewart upright. Still, the shorter Chinese man struggled to put the white man into the front seat of the Mercedes. Once the drunk American was in, he passed almost immediately, completely unware of what was happening. Jacky shut the car door and watched Angel and Michelle hug.

"HMM!" Henry smiled lecherously, wrapping his arms around both girls' slim waist and looked down at their tits mashed together. Then he dove his head towards the two pairs of bountiful pillows.

"Fuck off you pervert!" Michelle warned playfully and pushed Henry away before he could bury his face between her and Angel's chest, "You're not her type."

"Jealous?" Henry laughed and smacked Michelle's ass.

"It's getting late," Jacky interrupted. He opened the passenger door and motioned for Angel to get into the Mercedes.

Angel stepped up to the Mercedes and bent her knees slightly, inadvertently offering Jacky a perfect view down the top of her cleavage as she entered with her backside first. She kept her knees pressed together as she lifted her legs into the car and swung them forward.

"Don't even think about it," Michelle said with a stern voice to Jacky, "Us high society women will never mingle with scums like you."

"Your turn." Jacky said with a smile to Michelle after Angel scooted in behind the driver. Ignoring Michelle's haughty look and her condescending comment, he motioned for her to get in.

Much to Calvin's delight, Michelle was much less elegant than her friend as she bent over to climb in the car. Calvin recognized Michelle as one of his boss's regular girls, his favorite. Calvin kept his eyes on the rearview mirror as Michelle climbed in. Her light pink sequin halter mini dress had two wide bands that tapered upwards around her neck and her 33E tits weighed down on the bands as she crawled to the center seat.

Henry and Jacky watched Michelle's mini dress ride up from her mid-thigh and almost up to the bottom of her heart shaped ass. Her ass was still sticking out from the car when Henry gave it a firm slap and laughed, "Hurry up."

Henry pulled out his wallet and took out some cash, handing it to Jacky, he said, "Take a taxi home. I'll call you tomorrow, OK?"

"Thanks boss," Jacky replied and pocketed the cash. After Henry got into the Mercedes, Jacky closed the door for him and left to hail a taxi.

The Mercedes arrived at a hotel a few blocks away. Calvin and Henry got out to drag Stewart into the lobby, then up into the hotel room with the girls in tow. The guys dumped the limp bodied American onto the bed, faced down and sprawled out in the middle as they caught their breath.

"Luggage," Henry said breathlessly to Calvin.

Both of the guys had their hands on their knees as they nodded to each other, they took a few more breathes while the girls rolled Stewart onto his side. Exhausted, the guys returned downstairs to bring in Stewart's belongings while the women tended to the drunk American.

Michelle got some cold, wet washcloths from the bathroom, handing them to Angel, she asked,

"Can you handle this?"

"Yeah." Angel smiled as she began wiping down Stewart's face. Her white knight was sprawled out on the bed like a starfish with an obvious bulge between his legs. She couldn't wait until the others left, she had an itch that she was dying to scratch for the longest time.

"OK." Michelle said, watching Angel unbutton Stewart's shirt and exposing his pudgy belly. Her eager friend unfastened his belt next, and Michelle's eyes were anxiously waiting for the big unveil when a knock on the door pulled her away from her curiosity. Michelle opened the door to find the guys standing in the hallway surrounded by luggage.