Unsuspecting Fiance Cheats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stewart was taken aback as the woman kicked off her high heels.

Angel was horrified by how much cum was inside her. Cupping her hand between her legs so she wouldn't be dripping cum everywhere, she bolted into the bathroom. By the time she got into the shower, her dainty hand was so full of cum it was dripping between her fingers. She quickly began rinsing herself off as best she could.

The heavy weight of guilt and reality rested on Stewart's shoulders as he dragged his feet to the bathroom. He was worried about having a child with an unmarried woman, not that he had a choice now. His strict religious upbringing forbid any type of contraceptive. With a heavy sigh, he thought, 'It's in God's hands now.'

"I fucking told you to pull out!" Angel screamed as soon as Stewart entered the bathroom.

Stewart blankly stared at Chinese woman while she frantically washed her crotch.

"Don't just stand there!" Angel yelled, "Go get me a morning after pill!"

"I-I'm sorry..." Stewart stammered, "I can't."

"What the fuck do you mean you can't?" Angel asked in fury.

"It's not what I believe in," Stewart said quietly.

"Useless!" Angel spat as her fingers delved deep into her slit, digging out as much cum as possible, "Fucking useless!"

"Children are a heritage from the LORD," Stewart recited from the bible, "offspring a reward from him."

'Oh great, he's religious,' Angel thought to herself, stepping out of the shower stall and toweling herself dry.

"I sure as hell don't see it as a reward," Angel said flatly as she stormed out of the bathroom, "I can go buy it myself!"

Stewart chased after the infuriated Asian woman. Grabbing her wrist, he blurted out, "I have money."

"So what?" Angel replied and tried to break away from the American's grasp. He held onto her slim wrist with a firm grip, "Are you going to take care of me and the kid for life? No, you're not. I'm the one that's going to have to deal with it."

"If you ARE carrying my child, then we'll be a family." Stewart sighed. He really hoped she wasn't pregnant. This woman, whose name he couldn't remember, could be his future wife. He couldn't believe the words that came out of his mouth next, "Then I WILL take care of you AND the kid."

"And how are you going to do that?" Angel spat out.

"I told you, I have money," Stewart said quietly, "I have a house in California, you can move in with me."

"And if I'm not pregnant?" Angel asked venomously.

"Then we go our separate ways. I don't like this any better than you," Stewart replied as he went into the shower, "In mean time, we'll wait and see if you're really pregnant."

"You're the one that said it," Angel said angrily and left to get dressed. The two options seemed to put her mind somewhat at ease as she picked up her mini dress from the floor and stepped into it. She pulled the tight stretchy material over her long, slim legs, then she wiggled her cute ass into the dress and pulled the spaghetti straps over her shoulders. She pushed her 34C breasts into the top of her cobalt blue dress and adjusted the deep "V" cut so that it was squished her tits together to show off an impressive amount of cleavage.

Next, Angel stepped over to the mirror and pulled the hem down a few inches past her ass. Looking in the mirror, she put a hand over her flat tummy as she imagined how she would look with a baby. The thought of a bulge on her 34C-24-35 figure raised goosebumps on her skin. She needed to talk to Michelle about this.

Picking up her phone, Angel was disappointed to see that there was no reply from Michelle. She tried calling Michelle several times, but every call went to voicemail. Eventually she gave up and set her phone down.

'She's probably getting railed by Henry right now,' Angel thought as she began straightening her long, reddish brown waist length hair, 'All I can do is wait.'

'What have I done?' Stewart thought as he got out of the shower. His body was clean but he couldn't wash off the sense of guilt. Toweling himself dry, he wrapped the towel around his waist and went to get dressed.

Angel was just stepping into her patent black, platform heels when Stewart entered the room. The 6 inch heels lifted her 5'4" frame to his own height! Despite having slept together, he was shy around the younger woman. And her name kept eluding him!

Not bothering to grab a clean set of clothes from his luggage, Stewart quickly gathered his clothes from the floor and darted back into the decency of the bathroom.

"You're not planning on wearing your dirty clothes, are you?" Angel called out after Stewart as he slammed the bathroom door shut. Most white guys waltzed around her, proudly swinging their big white dicks tantalizingly in front of her after a night of sex. But this guy was the total opposite and she found it kind of cute. Standing outside the bathroom door, she asked, "Which luggage has your clothes?"

"The silver one," Stewart shouted through the door. He heard her drag the luggage across the hotel room and then bang on the door.

"Here," Angel said, "I put it outside the door. Never figured you Americans to be shy."

"Thanks." Stewart said, hiding behind the door as he cracked it open and snatched his suitcase. He didn't even wait for her to reply and slammed the door shut in her face. He pulled out a fresh, clean set of clothes and put them on the counter. He looked at the neatly folded garments, dress pants and dress shirt, each one pressed and cleaned as if they just came from the cleaners. He felt even guiltier knowing Jenny packed his clothes for this trip.

Stewart quietly got dressed with a heavy heart. He really hoped this woman wasn't pregnant. He would do anything to undo what he did last night. Finishing buttoning the white dress shirt, he pulled his gray dress pants over his damp legs. Fully clothed, he packed up his things and left the bathroom.

The Chinese woman was sitting on the bed trying to call someone on her phone. Stewart avoided eye contact with her as he grabbed his phone and called Henry.

"Stewart!" Henry's voice beamed through the speaker. Before Stewart could say anything, Henry followed up with, "Hey, how was last night? Was she alright?"

"I..uh-we..." Stewart stammered trying to find the words to explain what happened.

"Michelle said Angel gets really naughty for white guys," Henry laughed through the phone.

'ANGEL!' Stewart suddenly remembered, 'That's her name!'

"So tell me, how naughty was she?" Henry chuckled.

Stewart paused for a second as he contemplated how to answer. He gave Angel a questioning glance and with a dry throat, he replied, "Very."

"HEHEHE!" Henry laughed gleefully, "How naughty?"

"I-I...don't remember." Stewart said half-truthfully.

"Haha!" Henry chuckled and asked, "Is lying any way to start a business relationship?"

"No," Stewart answered and tried to change the subject, "So when are we meeting up today?"

"Right after you tell me the truth," Henry said flatly.

"She's right here with me," Stewart argued.

"Oh that's good. Michelle was worried about where she was," Henry said, "I don't know if you remember, but when Whitney, uh, Miss Hong Kong left last night, she grabbed Michelle's phone by mistake. So the girls have no way of reaching each other."

"When are we meeting up to go over the cause for the delay of my alfalfa shipments?" Stewart asked pointedly.

"Man, you're no fun," Henry said, "All work and no play."

"Listen you fuck, I flew halfway across the world to fix this, I have no patience for fun and games," Stewart snarled through clenched teeth.

"Don't forget who you're talking to. I'm the one who found a solution to YOUR problem," Henry snapped back, "We'll come pick you and your naughty Angel up."

"When?" Stewart asked impatiently. What Henry said was true, he wasn't in a position to make demands.

"Calvin and Jacky will come pick your ungrateful ass up in 10," Henry said flatly, "And for your sake, I hope you're a 'fuck and tell' kind of guy. Raymond's a perverted old fart and all he talks about is pussy. Guaranteed he's going to be bragging about how his night went with Miss Hong Kong, so you better reciprocate or you won't be able to connect with him."

"Sure, see you in 10," Stewart said emotionlessly while looking at Angel and hung up.

"Was that Henry?" Angel asked.

"Yeah, they'll pick us up in 10 minutes," Stewart replied, "Might as well head downstairs now."

"I'm ready to go," Angel said and followed Stewart out the hotel room.

To be continued...