All Comments on 'Unwanted Memories'

by NoTalentHack

Sort by:
  • 401 Comments
payenbrantpayenbrantover 1 year ago

This.....this was well written and well paced. Enough detail to capture the attention and not so much to make one skip paragraphs.

Enjoyed the perspectives given, and also how they were put forth.

The end result was foreshadowed up to a point, but the realization was set out in a new way. (Sorry to write it like that, but no spoilers! 😉)

All said and done you did a very good job.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very, very well done. Balanced and appropriate throughout. Thank you.

tizwickytizwickyover 1 year ago

A really good tale, a five star effort!

waltdeewaltdeeover 1 year ago

Outstanding! Out-fucking-standing! I kept thinking of the phrase, "We are who we decide we are," as I was reading. I actually found myself tearing up a little as I was reading. Great job!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

We don't always get a second chance at life and love!

5

Djmac1031Djmac1031over 1 year ago

Bravo. Brilliant story. Absolutely fantastic read.

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

Another fantastic story. 5stars

mmbny47mmbny47over 1 year ago

Well done. I loved it. Thank you!!

servant111servant111over 1 year ago

Simply outstanding tale by one of my now favorite authors. You have that that divine spark that births a new marriage dew, a new slant on an otherwise tired meme. You take that spark and marry that with raw talent and careful work into these very special tales.

I have a problem here. I find myself tempted to fill my favorite list with all of your tales. This one rates a favorite, but I will return to it again and again through the existing links from the many others I have already favorited.

BTW you are most definitely NOT a “no talent hack!” This is is a wonderful tale of transformative second chances writ very well.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good little story but I find it really too easy and quick to accept his infidelity.

I understand the concept that Beth is a new woman, but a time of separation, a time of reflection and then a desire for total commitment, would have seemed more appropriate to me. Because for the husband, the pain, the pain, the betrayal, the doubt... seems to have been swept away in 5 seconds.

Kabe1957Kabe1957over 1 year ago

I think that was well crafted. A difficult experience, well described.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A masterpiece

BladdddddddBladdddddddover 1 year ago

Holy. Shit. That completely blew me away. One of the best things I've read all year

woodwardwoodwardover 1 year ago

Very unique story. Very well done.

PowersworderPowersworderover 1 year ago

He's a better man that me.

If I was married to that toxic bitch and about to file for divorce, then she got in a severe car accident, I wouldn't be wasting my time visiting her in the hospital.

It was painfully obvious that Liz had been cheating on him. Her working as a realtor, and his trips away, gave her ample opportunity to be unfaithful. The cold way she treated him, the passive aggressive competitiveness, and the hostility and fights were all indicators that she had lost all respect and was screwing around.

-

Liz magically transforming into fantasy wife Beth was a fun idea, but highly implausible. It's far more likely she would've woken up as megacunt Liz, then found a way to blame her husband for the car wreck. In that scenario, it would've been amusing if he sold their house, took all the marital assets, then moved far away for a fresh start while leaving her nothing. Liz absolutely deserved it.

A_BierceA_Bierceover 1 year ago

You spun a powerful, moving tale from an unbelieveably difficult situation. The strength you painted in the two main characters boggles my mind. Time and again they both bounce back from blows that could have broken lesser folk. You're a gifted writer. Please don't stop for a long time.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Every story you write has the ability to move me to tears.

Real people, facing real problems. Pain, peace, anger, love, selfishness, sacrifice.

Thank you for writing another amazing story.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

Very thought provoking story.

Really one unique psychological conundrum for the husband.

But if I take the story, it seems the accident was God's gift to John.

To have a second chance at love with a person that was physically the same

But really a whole new person. The same body John loves but with a more wholesome and better person to love....again.

/

Thanks NoTalentHack

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So the wife was a whore for another younger guy. She treated her husband like shit, humiliated. This went on for many years. And the accident and the loss of memory are to cancel it all. A faithful husband is to forget everything. No, no, no and again no. What nonsense 1*

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 1 year ago

What a great story! Loved it, so well put together.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 1 year ago

Anothet very good story. Except for this

.

S-- so good. So good. How much-- " A tiny sob. " -- how much am I missing? How much did I lose?".

.

It was OBVIOUS at that point liz/Beth fully remembered

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good (again). Please keep writing. Your work is excellent

MightyheartMightyheartover 1 year ago

Superb!

5/5

You write well.

Kepp it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow for a no talent hack you’re off to a good start. I for one love all your stories. Your internal dialogues have a unique perspective that lingers on after the story ends. It’s transformative and a warm place to hang your hat. It’s intimate and with a different in perspective from story to story. Which means, like it or not, you have talent. And… if you really are new to writing, you’ve been holding back a lot. Good for you, and Happy New Years, Hack.

MalesubdkMalesubdkover 1 year ago

This is one of the most beautiful lovning wide stories I ever read. Thank you and happy new year

JAFCritic3JAFCritic3over 1 year ago

Okay, I admit I cried a little reading this. 5 stars. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hence the moral: "When a wife starts behaving strangely, it is necessary to arrange a traumatic brain injury with amnesia for her. And voila - start from scratch, fall in love with her again and fuck her hard. If she suddenly remembers a former lover, turn off her memory again with a blow to the head. And everything is new."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn. Good. Story.

I think parts of this story could have been part of a good movie. I am wondering if your a out of work writer. As most of the movies I have seen lately are crap. In all your stories they make sense. The amount of disconnect is negligible, so very easy to read. I think that this story might have been better served as a romance, but I can see why it's in lw.

Love your work. Wanderer

Meisterberger1Meisterberger1over 1 year ago

Excellent emotional story

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104over 1 year ago

Wow. This is wonderful. Good story, great ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So her newly discovered ability and desire to suck a dick - was it an innate but suppressed instinct and or did her skills acquired with another man in adultery resurface?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, without prior preparation, unexpected pressure on a wrinkled starfish can lead to a finger meeting with a thick, brown and smelly earthworm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn good. Worthy of a master storyteller.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 1 year ago

Great story! Thank- you!

Nasty56Nasty56over 1 year ago

Incredible story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful!

More suitable as a Romance than a loving wife story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Didn't Dr. Taggart, with her suggestion for him to move on and not get hung up on his comatose wife, express, almost in plain text, a desire to fuck him while his wife is unconscious? Well, the stupid main character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent telling!

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 1 year ago

Pretty good. Entertaining. Reminded me of Do-Over by PiperHamlin

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

AWESOME simply AWESOME

Dare2BroDare2Broover 1 year ago

Great story. A original and unique plot which was well told. Maybe a tad bit longish but you used the necessary amount of words to tell your tale. Thank you for a great story.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlungerover 1 year ago

Oh but you are good. There was so much in that story, the sex part ultimately necessary but fairly minor, trips to philosophy, Buddhism & all, would it be too cheesy to say enlightening?

I have one concern about you, you write with a level of knowledge about heartache, I hope it is from a fertile and accurate imagination, I fear it may be from bitter personal experience, but hope I'm wrong.

Depression is something I have lived with for decades. A friend who was a very good friend but not someone I was regularly in contact with, once told me he knew about my depression before we ever discussed it. It was obvious he knew because he was a fellow sufferer and since that personal "enlightenment" I have realised that I too "see" depression in people and if I scratch the surface with a person, I discover my feeling is almost always correct.

Keep writing, it's always an enjoyable read but more than that, I get more from most of your stories than almost any other writer here, that is not a criticism of them, simply my truth. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Intelligent. Interesting. Imaginative.

So well well written. A writer who knows grammar - amazing.

Thank you.

Please keep writing!

pepepilotpepepilotover 1 year ago

This is a good, realistic story!

BestOfAllWorldsBestOfAllWorldsover 1 year ago

Jesus. This is good, and such a rollercoaster. I'm envious of the way you weave emotions in your words. 5stars, deservedly so.

SithLord6969SithLord6969over 1 year ago

Wow... just fucking WOW! Emotionally powerful and heart wrenching. Your finest work to date. Thank you for this. 5 stars and a fave

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

A wonderful story of love and redemption. Beautifully told and written, a masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lost memory or not she's STILL a cheating slut😏.... I wouldn't give two fucks and a bags of dicks if she switched her name to Liz or Beth.. they are one slut.. a slut who was preparing to leave her husband for her lover.. a lover she's had for probably year's.. does he think if the shoes was on the other foot she would stand by him? Shit, I think she would use his lost memory as a way to be rid of him.. if it wasn't for the accident she would've left him.. you don't get a pass just cause you lose your memory.. that shit can come back.. what happens when "Liz" comes back?.. does her amnesia erase everything she's done to him?... it doesn't... what got me was her suddenly deep throating him when he said sex has always been vanilla.. she learned some new tricks with her boyfriend and is now using them on the simp husband.. he's a moron for not realizing she was cheating BEFORE the accident.. all the signs were there.. maybe he knew and just didn't care.. nobody is this dense.. the whole relationship changed, your wife want nothing to do with you , y'all lived more like roommates than spouse and he didn't think she was cheating? Is he stupid?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! The only story that satisfies both the “Kill the Slut”, and “Stay with her No Matter What” crowds. Death of personality, is it real? Can someone truly put aside their old self and start over?!? Could someone do it without losing their memories first?

Interesting idea, well written!

ZK

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Wow. Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very nice piece of writing, you captured the emotions very well. Thanks

nickbgbnickbgbover 1 year ago

Very good concept, well executed. I liked it! Imagine being Beth in that situation: hating part of yourself on such an intimate/visceral level and fearing that a past persona could resurface and destroy all you have? They must’ve both needed some counselling in the early years to help with that, you’d suspect.

><><><

5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Regarding Elizabeth. Well done. Thank you.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 1 year ago

That was new…something very complex and interesting. Great story.

amygdalaamygdalaover 1 year ago

Wow that was an amazing tale and for me atleast reading it a new take on a LW affair drama.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. My compliments on your skills. Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A TBI, even a mild one, can cause massive changes in people. A severe TBI definitely will cause massive changes. The person who survives and emerges from a coma isn't the same person as she was before the injury.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just goes to show a good whack on the head every once in a while does the trick! Seriously, great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice, but should be a romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are not living up to your user name. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Superb!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good. Now it has me thinking what if Liz and John had divorced and after the accident she only remembered John?

Bebop3Bebop3over 1 year ago

The good? The story was excellent. The bad? I'd fully plotted "Max Steelglare and the Harems of Beta Fuckzor 7" and now it seems that someone else has published it. Man, that sucks.

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 1 year ago

I am so glad the bitch, Liz, "died" in the accident that restored Beth to John.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Works for me because when she remembered the lover she had no desire to resume the affair. Beth was an entirely new person. As long as they both were aware that “liz” could appear at any time they had a chance to catch it before too late. She was very lucky. She had a marriage, an affair, survived horrible accident, gets a loving husband, then a family.

Only question i have is why she never divorced? She was miserable. Why just an affair? Move out and take lovers. That was not clear to me. She prepared to leave but far later than expected.

nestorb30nestorb30over 1 year ago

Wow, very well done,

Thank you for writing

PatricksonPatricksonover 1 year ago

A well written story with great characters that spoke of a life lived with another person. Believable, poignant and a pleasure to read. Thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a wonderful, wonderful story. So well conceived and written. Thank you. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. Well done

MightywhooshMightywhooshover 1 year ago

Brilliant, loved this story.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Absolutely, positively your best work to date. Unique plot twist with powerful emotions that all of us could feel to our very souls. 5+

BrentJWBrentJWover 1 year ago

I rarely give 5*, but had to for this one. Not often we get a new premise in LW, but one that is plausible, well written and detailed. Well done NTH.

SDN1955SDN1955over 1 year ago

Really enjoyed that story as it came from a much different perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW!

WilkerbeastWilkerbeastover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Unique plot, great narration. Thank you.

demanderdemanderover 1 year ago

Very original. Research? Seems like the original marriage slowly shifted off the path. But Liz was quite manipulative and competitive. She was sexually bland with her husband, on purpose. That's not likely something that developed only because of a string of events that led up to it. That's more like a character trait. Did the blow to the head change her character? Her basic, selfish, competitive, manipulative self? Ya know NTH, you could get a book out of this scenario. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There's nothing quite like a happy ending to end 2022. Emotive and well written, probably the best story I've read in months.

5*

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 1 year ago

Powerful and filled with lines that make me think. Well done.

teslaownerteslaownerover 1 year ago

Good story, but perhaps misplaced. It seems more Romance than Loving wives.

LanmandragonLanmandragonover 1 year ago

A remarkably different tale from most on this site, and a very encouraging one. Thank you for that.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Thank you, "MuchTalentHack". This was a brilliant, well written, believable story. Sadly, I have experienced a good male friend who also had a car accident, lose his memory. No coma and it was a friendship, not an intimate relationship. But he was never the same and drifted away as he adopted all new life interests and morals. So sad.

It was easy to speculate how she developed "sexual skills" that he never experienced and it was great that no Special Forces people nor guys with magic 12 inch cocks appeared on the horizon. Thanks again. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really need to change your nic. Another 5* story in a category in which it's exceedingly difficult to prosper as a writer.

The critics, on the other hand, have a field day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m sure that I’ve read an amnesia story or two in LW, but NTH wisely chose to explore this plot line. It offers so many opportunities to explore emotions, which NTH did adroitly. But it never felt like a “fiction reading reality.” Instead, NTH managed to imbue the story with such detail that it felt more like a “lived reality.” For me, it was a powerful emotional experience. What a talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

By far your best story so far. Thank you!

ReddladyReddladyover 1 year ago

Great story!!!! Happy new year🎉!

DontPanic442DontPanic442over 1 year ago

Wonderful story. Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good. Well written using a believable premise. Beth deserved some consideration. I might have a hard time dealing with the sex and its enhanced quality. Knowing she refined those acts with someone else would probably put me off from ever being able to touch Liz/Beth ever again.

Burner70Burner70over 1 year ago

Flat out freaking great read. Full on 5 stars

Lord_GroLord_Groover 1 year ago

Not much to say. This was really good. 5*

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3over 1 year ago

Damn onion cutting ninjas

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unbelievably good. Outstanding writing. Realistic dialog. Please keep writing. Your writing explores topics at a much deeper emotional and psychological level than typically experienced by this reader on the site. 5 stars.

Spyauth

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m not sure why this is scoring so badly. Personally I this this is a very good story. To any of the BTB advocates out there , how can you burn someone that isn’t there anymore? THANKS FOR YOUR STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You could very well be the best writer on this site. Your stories are well thought out, but your writing skills really set them off. It’s a pleasure to read them.

Barst0hBoyBarst0hBoyover 1 year ago

Thanks for your excellent writing.

imhaplessimhaplessover 1 year ago

Original -- I like original. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I decided to give you one more try. What a waste of my time. Next time I see your name I'll ignore the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNoTalentHack@NoTalentHack
If you want to use one of my characters in your story or write an unofficial sequel or prequel or side story to one of my stories, please feel free to do so. I only ask a few things of you: 1. Credit me as the originator of the character/story. 2. DO NOT monetize it. This in...

SIMILAR Stories