Unwritten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,785 Followers

"And Sally, the girl on her knees...she was following the Tradition of Service. And the Tradition of Altruism, too--she was giving Kathy pleasure, freely and willingly." Suddenly, Camryn's hand on her arm felt warm in an intimate way. "Kathy follows the Tradition of Chastity, as we all do--sex with men is only for procreation. But it's cruel to deny her pleasure, isn't it?"

Felicity was having trouble wrapping her head around that one--the scene in the classroom looked anything but chaste--but Camryn's stare demanded an answer, and she fell back on the same habits she'd grown into over a life of dealing with Westcroft women. She nodded obediently. "And so Sally was helping her learn discipline," Camyrn continued, "while also giving her the pleasure that we all enjoy. Westcroft girls love to give of themselves. The happiness of another Westcroft girl is its own reward. You understand, don't you?"

"I..." Felicity felt like she was floating down the hallway as she tried to accommodate the strange new concepts she was being bombarded with. Her brain seemed stunned into docile submission, the sudden shocks startling her into a hazy acceptance. She felt like she should draw a line somewhere, but she'd already taken her clothes off, she'd already admitted that Camryn knew better than her, and she felt like she'd already given up too much power to start taking any back now. "Yes," she said meekly.

"Very good, Felicity!" Camryn responded. "Oh, look!" They stopped outside of a small room with a bed, a desk, and a chest of drawers as its only furnishings. "We're here. This is your room." She guided Felicity in and sat her down on the bed. Felicity noticed numbly that it was very large.

"Now, Felicity," Camryn said, standing over her in a way that made Felicity feel weaker than ever. "Do you understand the school's Traditions?"

Modesty, submission, Discipline, lesbian sex, Honesty, sadomasochism, Service and Respect, Altruistically kneeling in front of another girl and tonguing her pussy until she moaned..."Yes," she whimpered out, not knowing any other way to respond now.

"And will you follow them?" Camryn asked, her hand reaching down to slide between Felicity's legs. Felicity squirmed as she felt well-trained fingers slide into her cunt and touch her most sensitive spots.

"I...I don't know, I..." Felicity couldn't think; something didn't feel right about all this, but she wasn't sure what anymore. She knew she'd have a long way to go to learn the Tradition of Discipline, because Camryn's fingers were blanking her already-numb brain out even further as they rubbed at her clit and her legs spread wide of their own accord.

Camryn looked down at her with that same look of stern authority that Felicity had never in her life learned how to resist. "You want to be a good girl, don't you? You want to do well at Westcroft, don't you?" She rubbed Felicity's breasts with her other hand, stroking up and down over Felicity's sensitive skin until she was shaking in pleasure.

Felicity felt her mind give way, then; the two questions spoke so directly to the heart of her whole life that she couldn't possibly deny them. Her eyes glazed over as she realized that it was so much easier and so much more pleasant to give in completely and let the women of Westcroft mold her thoughts. 'Dominor Per Obsequium', she remembered. She needed to submit. "Yes, ma'am," she whispered out, feeling her pussy spasm around Camryn's fingers as she obeyed.

"Good girl," Camryn said, pushing her slowly back onto the bed. "You'll find your time here at Westcroft will be very happy, now that you've accepted all its Traditions." She pressed her body up against Felicity's, wriggling a little as she rubbed flesh against sensitive flesh. "And now, Felicity, I think it's time for you to learn about the Tradition of Restraint."

Felicity nodded vacantly, her mind now eager to accept Camryn's teachings. "Yes, ma'am," she said. "What's the Tradition of Restraint?"

Camryn reached over to the bedposts, and pulled up a pair of straps from where they'd been dangling down out of view. "Exactly what it sounds like, dear," she said as she attached them to Felicity's wrists and ankles, then straddled the helpless girl's face with her thighs.

Felicity began her Tradition of Service right then and there.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,785 Followers
12