All Comments on 'Up His... My... Your... Ass!'

by libidinal

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Dude

I really don't believe you are stright, I also couldn't care less. Yuck.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
Potential dis-ass-ter

This was a sexy story up to the end. Gina works to carry off a lot of sexual fantasies that she has but for the most part she is working with Ted to do everything. There is a huge difference between getting into anal sex with your wife or even adding another woman vs. adding a guy. The problem is that Gina sneaks the guy in. If I put myself into Ted's place it would be the end of our relationship. I have zero interest in being with other men and being forced into such a situation would make me very angry. The author is into this kind of hookup so of course everything works out OK. But for most guys I'll bet springing this kind of 'surprise' on them would not be kindly received. Here's an image: my sexy spouse is blindfolded and getting fucked on all fours. I take a brief break and then start again. She is enjoying it and I pull off her blindfold and she realizes she's being fucked by a real dog. Hey, it satisfies my fantasy so it's hot, right? And she was getting fucked 'doggy style'. What's the difference? Some surprises are so major they need to be shared a little bit ahead of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Miss Jason

Jason, you miss the point. The idea is that he's surprised with something that he ends up liking, whether he likes it or not. The fact that it turns out good in the -end- even though it may not in real life is why they call it a fantasy. Anyway, I like the little fantasy you wrote about!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
underwhelming

Who cares whether the surprise was realistic or not? There was no build-up, no backstory, flat characters and absolutely nothing sexy at all about any of it. It's surprisingly pathetic coming from an author that is capable of writing a 'hot' story. A C- in my book.

harpbluezharpbluezalmost 14 years ago
I like

great story. Definitely a surprise I wouldn't mind getting. Who cares about character development. I wanna get hard and cum and that is what this story did. Looking forward to read you other ones.

froggyspotfroggyspotalmost 13 years ago
Heaven

Would love to do this. great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nicer

One lucky man. I would pay to be in his position. Only thing to top it off would be for him to fill my bowels and then allow me to clean him up and have it all on tape for later enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Nice story overall.... but you keep mixing up the names!

screedbearscreedbearover 5 years ago
Stories

I do like your stories, but I don't feel there complete.

You do say a little about the size penis they have, but you don't go far enough.

More description of your players would be great do they have black hair are they blond. Are they shaved big bushes or shaved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very good, just more

fucking please!!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

News Flash! "This just in, two females and one male found dead in a private residence this morning. The genitalia of the male was found lodged in the throat of one female, a large rubber phallus was discovered halfway down the throat of the male and a 24 inch table leg in the rectum of the other female.

Details at eleven...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous