Up North Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned around to give me a little privacy and I dropped my clothes on the couch and spread out on the table throwing the cover sheet over my lower body.

"Ok Livy, we're ready."

Mom took one side of the table and Aunt Rae the other; after the liniment and the cooling oils Aunt Rae said, "I think it's about time we did an adrenal massage."

Eager as I was to flop my cock out into Aunt Rae's hands I was nervous and thought I should not be to agreeable, "Are you sure, I don't think you've ever done that before?"

"Well you're nearly 20, so it's a good time, you mind helping Livy?"

Mom patted my back and said, "No, if you think it's a good idea let's do it."

Aunt Rae said, "Now just relax, we're going to start with your head and work our way around your body down the sides, up the inside of your legs to your testes .."

"My what?"

"Your balls honey and then up and around the other side after which you are going to rest for a few minutes then drink 2 or 3 glasses of water and take a nice warm shower and straight to bed."

"Are you sure about my balls ... I mean really, I think they'll be fine ..."

"Oh don't be a wimp, I've done this dozens of times, no complaints so far and after all, you're a grow-up now, so just relax. Besides there's nothing you have your Mom and I haven't see before."

She stepped up to my head and began gently kneading and massaging my skull and neck having Mom start work on one side and she the other. In truth it was really very nice and relaxing - I kept telling myself that I would not get a hard-on when they got to my balls, just my nice soft cock, that's all.

As they worked their way up the inside of my legs Aunt Rae said, "I'm going to move this sheet, it's just in the way with both of us working on you." And she tossed the covering sheet onto the couch - there I was stark naked, on my back and suddenly stimulated. In just a few seconds my cock was fully hard standing tall and gently curving back toward my belly button. Both women stopped and stared.

"Well nephew looks like you take after your Grandpa Lars, wouldn't you say so Livy?"

Mother reached up and very gently took my cock in both hands, gave it a couple of gentle strokes then turned to Aunt Rae saying very softly, "Well not quite, but very impressive."

I realized I should do something so I reached down and covered my throbbing cock with both hands saying, "Geez Guys, I don't think you should be doing this ... come on ..."

Aunt Rae softly slapped my hands away saying, "Jimmy, you've got a big dick, women admire such things so don't be so bashful. Do you know have big it is?"

"No I've never measured it or anything."

"Jimmy, at your age you've got to be masturbating two or three times a day; just lay there a minute, Livy would you hand me my bag over there."

In just seconds Mom handed her the bag by now in spite of my excitement at being able to be seen and touched in this way I had no real experience. Sure I'd had the fumble, flop and titty feel in the backseat of a car but no intercourse and not much else; well except for the wonderful self-suck. As Aunt Rae rooted around in her bag my cock began to seep clear rivulets of pre-cum. Seconds later she pulled out a curled measuring tape and quickly took my cock in hand.

"Oh my" she said "I better spread this around." She took her thumb and rubbed the pre-cum around my cock head and up and down my shaft. Once she spread it to her satisfaction she did the most amazing thing, she sucked her cummy thumb - my cock became even more swollen. Then she took the tape and measured from the pubic bone on top to the tip of my meaty cock head and then around the shaft.

"8 ½ inches long and 5 inches around!" she said triumphantly. "That's some major meat Nephew. Livy I think this boy needs some relief. Normally I'd send my patient off to take care of himself, but since I've known this child from birth I think we should give him a happy ending - give me your hand."

Mom said, "I'm not sure Rae, after all this is my child ..."

"Nonsense, you want a happy ending right Jimmy?" and before I could answer she took Mom's hand and said, "You just caress his big balls, rub'em real nice and I'll take care of the rest."

As she poured some massage oil into her hand she said, "Oh my, look at this fine boy, he's blushing all over ... Jimmy honey, just relax this is just family taking care of family, that's what we do for those we love."

She began to gently caress my cock with her oily hands very gently at first, her fingers playing with my cock parts, softly rubbing around the frenulum to the cock slit, then up and down the shaft as Mom squeezed and fondled my ball sack. It was the most wonderful feeling I'd ever experienced and try as I might, I didn't last that long, calling out, "Oh Mom I'm gonna cum!"

As Mom squeezed my balls firmer, she said, "That's Ok baby, just relax and let it go, we love you."

Let it go I did, as my balls boiled and burned as the spray of cum pulsed out in long strings. The first blast may a high arc splashing down on my belly, chest and cheek. Five more such blasts followed, it was the most I'd ever cum and I was exhausted. As I lay there I could see that both of these women were breathing hard, seemingly short of breath and for the first time I notice both had very hard nipples pushing against their blouses. Mom's nipples seemed even bigger than Aunt Rae's which seemed ironic as Mom was so small and Aunt Rae so big.

I lay there with my eyes closed, frankly a little embarrassed, I felt Mom dip her fingers into a pool of cum on my belly and use it to lubricate her hands as she squeezed my cock and slickly stroked it using lots of cum. She stopped suddenly and I opened my eyes to see her sucking a finger clean, and then wiping her hands off on the sheet. Aunt Rae's eyes were closed and she leaned on the table, seemingly tired, then she patted my thigh next to my balls and said, "Jimmy honey, you better get up and get a good hot shower and then straight to bed."

As I started to get up, she put her hand on my shoulder and said, "Well wait a minute, we don't want all this dripping on the floor" taking the cover sheet off the couch she used it to swab most of the cum off me. "Now honey, go get your hot shower, we'll clean up here."

As I left the room I heard her say to Mom, "Livy that boy has a beautiful cock. It's almost a tragedy that we're related, I would love to mount him ..."

After my shower I went to my bedroom upstairs, I was hoping for a little alone time after all this excitement and I wanted to think through my thoughts about Aunt Rae and Mom. I mean I guess I'd thought about them sexually but in no serious way. Now I had them both in my headlights, I wanted to see them naked, I wanted them to take my country boy virginity and I was hard again, really, really hard as a board, my cock bounced and swung as I walked into my room. I didn't turn on the lights as I lay down; just let my eyes adjust to the half light in the room.

I lay there trying to picture Aunt Rae's big tits and small nipples or Mom's little tits and big nipples, sadly all I got were images of naked playmates. Finally I decided to treat myself to a suck off, I stretched and rolled myself into position with my cock firmly in my mouth I began to suck the silky stick - it was wonderful. As I sucked myself to orgasm I visualized Mom and Aunt Rae standing there watching, it really fired up my passions and soon I could feel my balls tightening and sucked harder and harder, groaning and moaning in my excitement as the first blast of cum filled my mouth.

Suddenly the overhead light blazed into life and I heard, "OH MY GOD, JAMES DANIEL WHAT ARE YOU DOING??"

12