Up North Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, there sat "not Darlene" she was a nice looking girl, slender and tall, wearing glasses with her dark brown hair pulled back into a pony tail ... cute, but not Darlene. As she looked up, I said, "Darlene??"

"Oh, I'm sorry; she had to make a quick trip home. She should be back late tonight or first thing in the morning ... may I help you?"

"Aaah no, thank you. I'll catch her tomorrow ..." and with that she smiled and I wandered back toward my new home at Mrs. Winter's house. In just a short time I was stepping up onto the porch, through the front door and tapping on Mrs. Winter's private door.

She answered my knock promptly and looked at me quizzically, "Yes Jim, what can I do for you?"

"Well, I'd like to ask a favor, if you wouldn't t mind. You see I bought these flowers for Darlene as sort of a thank you for all she's been kind enough to do for me, but it seems she's out of town; so I was wondering if you would put them in her room so she'd find them when she gets back??"

She looked at me for a long moment and said, "I don't want to make a habit of something like that, but I see your problem. Give them to me and I put them on her dresser, just this one time. Wait right there for a minute."

She stepped back into her apartment returning quickly with a ring of keys. She pulled her door tightly closed and turned to me taking the flowers, "You go on now while I put these away."

"Yes Ma'am, thank you very much, I really appreciate your help."

"Alright then" she said as she walked into the women's area of the house. I turned and walked to my room. It seemed like a good time for an afternoon nap, I stretched out on my bed and fell asleep to visions of Darlene's alabaster breasts dancing before me; it was a sweet way to go.

It was a good two hours later when I awoke, a little disoriented and hungry at the same time. After a quick wash, I headed out for a sandwich and a beer. The old pickup and I found a little place a couple of miles away that seemed to be student oriented and sure enough it was full of students, lots of beer and hot sandwiches ... a couple of cheese steaks and a pitcher of beer later I was busy enjoying the sounds of a couple playing piano and guitar. Before long it was after 11 pm and I needed to get some sleep before school tomorrow.

As I pulled up at my new home I saw a pretty little blue VW Beetle parked in front otherwise all was quiet on the home front. I really wanted to know if Darlene had gotten back, but it was too late to go knocking on doors. I stood on the front lawn thinking that I could ease around the side of the house and see if there was a light on any of the windows. Stepping very quietly, I went around the side of the house keeping close to the bushy hedge along the border of the lawn.

There were lights shining through two windows, through the first I could see a dark haired girl sitting and reading. I crept closer to the second window about midway down the side of the house and there was Darlene. Her window curtain was only about half open so I got even closer to get a good view. There before my eyes she closed her overnight bag and placed it against the wall then turned toward the window and began unbuttoning her blouse. I knew perfectly well that I should content myself with knowing she was back safe; but my curiosity kept me locked in place.

After she dropped her blouse on the bed she reached behind her back and unfastened her bra. My breath seemed to catch in my throat as her large white breasts came fully into view. Her skin was lightly veined creating a marble effect topped off by bright red nipples and vivid pink areoles that seemed to be at least two inches across. And then things got even better ... I watched her shrug out of her slacks and fold them neatly laying them across a bedside chair. The white panties that clung to her beautiful round ass held the treasure I'd been dreaming about.

She slipped her panties off tossing them on top of the blouse on her bed and then stretched up toward the ceiling, her breasts rising like two large cantaloupes topped by ripe red strawberries. She rocked her body back and forth stretching out the accumulated kinks and then dropped her hands reaching down to scratch her prominent labial lips. Her spectacular pussy had my eyes glued to the window opening as they took in the soft pale blond fluff that covered the top of her pussy and her bold pink pussy lips that protruded below then slipped between her legs.

I watched with fascination as she stepped out of sight and returned with one red rose. She stood there naked sniffing the rose then rubbed it over her breasts, lingering over each nipple before lightly rubbing the petals down her belly and onto her pussy. She leaned her head back; eyes closed, and rubbed the rose all over her pussy then up and down her slit. Finally she brought the rose to her lips and plucked a few petals with her teeth, chewing them slowly and swallowing. She smiled and seemed to laugh a little before leaning down laying the rose on her bed. I marveled as her large breasts swayed when she leaned over, I could imagine suckling those red nipples.

My mouth was dry and my heart pounding, my cock had swollen to fill all the allowable space in my jeans. As if driven by an invisible force, I dropped my zipper and pulled my cock from its confinement, my fingers caressed its full length, spreading pre-cum over the pulsing cockhead. It felt wonderful, I could feel my heartbeat in my cock as I stroked seeking blessed relief as I looked at the beauty within. In seconds a burning blast of cum flew from my cock splattering against the clapboards of the house, two, three times ... a taste of bliss overcame me as I watched her slip on a robe and walk out the door toward the bathroom. I stood there quietly recovering when I felt a sharp poke in the back and a low quiet voice said, "Come on pervert, come with me right now before I shoot you where you stand!"

I spun around in panic and there stood Mrs. Winters holding a double barreled shotgun. "You heard me pervert, MARCH!" She pointed to the back of the house with her gun and I dumbly stumbled in that direction. I felt pale and faint, my heart pounding a mile a minute ... it was panic.

As we walked around the back of the house I thought to put my cock back up and reached down to push it into my pants ... "Stop right there buster, you might as well leave the evidence on display. You hear me?" I nodded silently unsure of my future.

Her private back door stood open and she motioned me up the steps into her small kitchen. I walked in and stood quietly as she followed me closely. Once in, she closed and locked the door saying, "Get over there and turn around."

I stepped to the middle of the kitchen and turned slowly, she was standing about five feet away wearing a light robe, with a nightgown beneath and slippers. Her grey hair was astray and her face was flushed a bright pink. I thought to myself that she was as frightened as I was.

"So Jimmy boy, you like peeking in windows in the night, is that right? You don't need to say anything I saw the whole thing, even you rubbing you big old pecker and squirting your juices on my house – why I ought to make you go out there and lick it off right now."

She seemed to be talking to herself as much as to me ... "Mrs. Winters may I please put myself up, please?"

"Hell no you damn pervert, just stand there and let it hang out for the world to see. I expect the police will appreciate seeing you like this too!"

"Oh please Mrs. Winters, don't call the police! Surely there is some way I can make this right, please?"

She backed up a bit and plopped down on a nearby kitchen chair and continued to stare at me, her eyes were bright and her face remained flushed a bright pink. I noticed her breath was coming fast and she seemed a little disoriented. My heart slowed a little and I began to think there might be a way out of this, after all she was an old woman, probably in her 60's and she kept staring at my cock. As I thought about my situation a plan began to develop in my pervert brain.

I saw that her grip on the shotgun had lessened and she seemed to be leaning it against her kitchen table as she stared right at my cock. I slowly reached out with my hand and began to fondle and stoke myself. There was something strangely exciting about this situation and my cock responded quickly growing to its full eight inches. I thought to myself "in for a penny in for a pound" and a drop of pre-cum formed in my cockslit as my cockhead continued to swell and turn a dark purplish hue.

As I rubbed my cock slowly I said, "Mrs. Winters what's your first name?"

"Ida," she said softly.

I slowly took a couple of slow cautions steps toward her, closing the gap between us, "Ida would you like to touch my cock, would you?"

In a very soft voice she said, "What is wrong with you, do you think I'm a damn pervert like you?"

"No Ida, I think you are a fine woman, who might like some attention from a man." By this time I was standing directly in front of her, my cock inches from her mouth. I reached down taking her hand off the shotgun and placing my cock in her palm. She softly closed her hand holding my cock tightly, her fingers not quite reaching entirely around. Then she brought her other hand up and gently let her fingers trace my cockhead and rub a bit of precum around.

I thought I could see the light at the end of the tunnel and while this old grey headed woman might not be my first choice, she was a hell of a lot better than the cops. I carefully unbuckled my jeans and toed my shoes off allowing my pants of fall to the floor, my underwear following. I stepped out of the tangle and pushed them away with my foot. Ida sat there with her hands folded in her lap; I reached down and brought her hand back to my pulsing cock and the other to my big ball sack. As she caressed me her mouth gaped open a little, I could just see her pink tongue.

"Ida, have you ever had a cock in your mouth?"

In that same soft voice she said, "No, but I've heard about it."

I stepped even closer placing my cockhead against her lips and said, "Here honey, open up and have a little taste, I think you might like it."

She held my cockhead in her mouth very gently and licked my cockslit like a kitten might lick milk from a bowl. I took her hands and placed them on my ball sack and then held her face in my hands as I very carefully moved my cock in and out of her mouth and inch or so at a time; after a while she pushed me back and smiled a little smile as she reached into her mouth and took out her teeth placing them in her robe pocket. Then with her hand she guided my cock back into her mouth and firmly closed her lips around my shaft. The feeling was exquisite – hot, wet, toothless suction.

Before I knew it I could feel cum rising ... "I'm going to cum Ida!"

She took about half of my cock in her mouth while gripping my butt cheeks with both hands and held me firmly in place as I blew a double rope of hot cum into her mouth. That sensation coupled with the loud slurping sounds she made as she sucked were unbelievable. After a few moments she allowed my cock to slip from her lips and looked up at me holding a pool of cum in her mouth.

"Ida, most girls just swallow, but you don't have to, would you like a napkin to spit in?"

She shook her head and gulped ... "Not too bad, a little salty." Her voice was still soft and quiet.

I reached down and took her hands asking gently, "Would you like to go to your bedroom Ida?"

She nodded, stood and led me into a nice room with a large bed in the center. It was one of those old brass bed frames with a thick metal spring section topped with a dense mattress; I knew immediately it would be a bouncy ride. We walked to the side of the bed and she pulled back the covers to the bottom of the bed and I helped her out of her robe and nightgown. Although not tall, she was well build, large and thick with big German breasts a good double handful each topped off by a big thumb sized brown nipples. Her belly was large and comfortable, her pussy covered in a dense mat of grey pubic hair ... it looked like I would be exploring but, what the hell, better than the cops.

I eased her to the center of the bed and took off my shirt, kissing her neck and shoulders I worked my way down to her breasts taking one in both hands I sucked her nipple into my mouth, gently nibbling and chewing it and was rewarded by her moans and sighs. One breast and then the other as my cock reasserted itself growing hard against her thigh. Then with a nipple in each hand I slid down into her swampy pussy. I expected the smell to be strong and acrid, I was wrong.

She smelled of bath soap as I nuzzled her puss. I slid further down and eased both legs over my shoulders, using my fingers to push her hair aside I discovered a small pussy like you might see on a mere girl, she had small labial lips and what seemed like a tiny hole with a substantial clitoris standing at the top like a roman guard. I tasted her pussy it was oddly fresh and as I licked her from top to bottom she cried out, "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes ... that's good, good, good ..." and I was presented with a rush of chalky vaginal fluids, her hands pushing my face into her pussy.

I moved up to her clit and sucked it between my lips while pushing one finger deeply inside. She bucked against me, her bottom bouncing up off the bed repeatedly and gave me another rush of fluids as she screamed and grunted. I moved up, my face wet, and placed my cockhead against her hole. She was so very tight almost like I would expect a virgin to be. By this time the fever had taken me and I would not be denied as I jammed and shoved my cock into her inch by inch. I looked into her face and saw her eyes wide and wild, she had both hands over mouth to silence her cries. Finally, I bottomed out my balls firmly against her butt and began to saw in and out.

She was boiling hot inside and so tight I thought I might lose the skin off my cock and sooner than I thought possible I felt the red haze swirling around me as blast after blast of hot cum was sent deep into her vaginal vault. All the while she moaned and grunted loudly behind her hands until finally I fell on her exhausted and my cock shrank and slipped from her jizz filled pussy.

She gently kissed my neck and said, "You rest right there honey; it's been a long time since a man lay on me. It's no problem, I can take the weight."

And I slipped off to sleep. I dreamed about large white breasts with bright red nipples swaying above my mouth, just out of reach. My cock ached for release and I felt myself moving against her body – I awoke with a start. It was very dark and I was not in my bed, then I remembered the evening with Ida.

Ida was rubbing and stroking my cock and balls with her hands as I lay on my back in her bed. Her big breasts were pushed against my side as she fondled me ... "You awake big boy?" she said.

"Yes Ma'am."

"Just call me Ida honey, I'm fixing to suck your big old dick again; I sure liked it the first time. You reckon you can make some more of that man juice for me?"

With that she pushed back the covers and rolled up on her side midway of the bed; her big hard nipples pushed against my thighs as she took my cock in her mouth – it was amazing; then I remembered she had no teeth, just her hot wet mouth engulfing my cock and sucking, sucking ...

My voice seemed stuck in my throat, and then I said, "You just keep sucking and playing with my balls like that Ida and I'll sure pump a lot more cum in your mouth."

She grunted her encouragement and continued to massage my balls with sucking – it was really fine; had you suggested such a thing to me earlier today I would have said you were straight up crazy ... who would have guessed?

I arranged myself so that I could reach up with my left hand and rub her ample bottom, slipping my fingers into her ass crack I felt for her rectum and then ran my fingers down to her pussy. It was wet and tight as ever. I pushed my middle finger as deeply in as I could and rotated it in and out as she bucked back against my hand and continued to suck even more aggressively. After a while I ran my fingers back up her crack finding her anal orifice and began working my wet middle finger in and out and inch or so.

Ida popped off my cock and said, "Oh I like that, stick it in real deep honey, just go on and stick your fingers in my bottom!"

Then she swallowed my cock again and returned to her sucking; so I did as requested. It took a minute or two but soon I had three fingers firmly in her rectum, jamming them in and out with abandon as she made grunting and wheezing sounds sucking me. And then it happened, I fired a volley of cum into her hot, wet mouth while I kept my fingers embedded. After a moment she rolled off my cock and I heard her gulp down the mouthful of cum. She was laying on her back, her head at my feet, her legs spread widely as I continued to hand fuck her ass.

Her hand dropped back on my wet cock and she started stroking me wildly saying, "Oh honey please get hard again quick, I need you to put your big dick up my ass and give me a proper fucking. Come on honey get it hard!"

Sure enough this wild moment had its effect and little Jim rose to the occasion. Feeling me full and hard she scrambled up on the bed and wiggled her big body under mine, reaching up and kissing me full on the mouth she said in a pleading tone, "Please honey, you will fuck my butt won't you?"

After the best suck job of my life I knew I'd do whatever she wanted, at least for now. "Yes Miss Ida, I will ass fuck you as good as I can, you just be easy about that."

I lifted her legs apart and placed my cockhead against her wet, puckered hole and shoved as hard as I could. Her hole was loose and it was easy to slide in all the way, seconds later I was slapping my balls against her butt cheeks as my cock plundered her brown hole. I leaned forward and gripped the headboard's brass bars and began to slam into her ass using the bounce of the bed springs and my weight to slam her body and really hammer her rectum. I saw her eyes, they were wild and fevered.

The skin on my cock seemed to slide in and out of her steamy hole easily; the sensation was amazing, loose, wet and hot. After a few minutes she began to grunt loudly as I hammered into her bottom and then moan as I pulled back to slam into her again. It felt absolutely wonderful and it was easy on me as I could take advantage of the bed spring and momentum to help me do the work. Then the red haze began to rise around me and I could feel my cum rising.

"I'm gonna' cum Ida, I'm gonna' shoot my load in your big ass girl!"

She grunted loudly and reached down to pull my ass and body into her more tightly and then I began to shoot a rope of hot baby batter deep into her bowels. As this happened I let my hands slide away from the headboard rails and I squeezed her big nipples as tightly as I could while I came and she clasped her hands over her mouth and screamed until I fell to her side worn out again.

When I woke again the sun was bright in the windows and Ida lay next to me snoring quietly. It was a weird feeling for me looking at this old grey headed woman, like fucking my Grandmother – weird but not so bad either. I eased out of bed and looked down at my sore, red dick ... little Jimmy did not look happy; he'd had a long night. I looked around for the bathroom and soon found it just out the bedroom door on the right. Feeling stinky, I stepped into the tub and turned on the shower, it felt great to soap up and wash off the night smells. After I toweled dry and walked back to the bedroom I saw that Ida had gotten up.

I found her in the kitchen wearing her light robe. She had coffee perking and bacon in a skillet, the room smelled homey. She turned to me and smiled, the teeth were back in place. "Honey, it's sure nice to have a naked man in my kitchen again."