Up North Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked up to me and took my cock and balls in her hands giving them a friendly squeeze and rub, "I sure enjoyed all you did for me last night Jimmy. I know that it's probably too soon to ask but I sure would enjoy you visiting me from time to time; you know when you have a minute or two." I think she was a little bit embarrassed because she was looking down toward my cock and her face had a little pink flush.

"Miss Ida, it would be my privilege to provide you with a little personal service from time to time."

"Honey, I know I'm an old woman and not anywhere near as sweet as your girl Darlene. That girl is a real sweetie; but if she doesn't want to help you get your jollies, you can always just come see me, I'll suck you off any time. You just come on in and stick you dick in my mouth, you here?"

"Miss Ida, you deserve way more that a stop and suck!"

She reached around me and gave me a great hug then pulled my face down to hers and planted a sweet kiss on my cheek. "Now you sit down there and I'll fix you a good breakfast, you dang sure earned it."

As I sat down at the table she placed a hot cup of coffee in front of me and cracked two eggs in the skillet. The toaster popped a few seconds later and she covered the bread in butter and in a jiffy I had crisp bacon, two eggs over easy and toast with lots of peach jam. It really was a great breakfast. I packed it away as though I'd never seen food before, over a second cup of coffee we chatted idly about life in this university town and I made ready to get dressed and go.

"You know Ida, I don't want to be rude, but I was surprised that you liked me fucking you up the ass."

Her face colored again and then after a moment she said, "I guess that was unexpected, you see my husband never liked normal sex. After the first couple of years he only wanted to screw me in the butt and in my day, we just made do as best as we could. He loved to come home and bend me over in the kitchen or the living room, lick my asshole a while and then ram me good and hard. The more stinky my butt hole the more he liked it; my sister always said he was probably queer the way he was about my asshole."

She signed saying, "Even so, he was a good provider, paid for this house, always kept money in the bank and made sure I had money in the house as well. I couldn't really complain, he treated me real well, said he loved me, but the last 23 years we were married he fucked my ass three or four times a week, never got close to my pussy. Sometimes he liked me to jack him off and rub his jizz all over his dick and balls then he'd go to sleep that way. Of course, every time that happened I knew he was going to hammer my asshole a good long time the next morning. I guess I kinda' got to like it – I know I sure liked the good time you gave me last night."

I stood up and said, "Stand up Ida."

She stood and I unbuttoned her robe and spread it wide looking at her big, sturdy body and those big tits – they must have been double Ds or more. I ran my hands along her breasts and twisted and pinched her large nipples gently, then reached around and caressed her bare bottom, pulling her into a naked hug. She sighed and hugged me back.

As I stepped back I said, "Ida I'm looking forward to many more mornings with you."

She stepped up and kissed me softly on the mouth saying, "Go get dressed now, you got school to get to today."

When I left she directed me out the back door and around the men's side of the house. Rather than go in and change clothes, I went straight to the truck and directly to school. My first assembly orientation was at 11:00 and it was just after 9:00 am so it seemed like I had time to go by and see Darlene.

Twenty minutes later I'd parked and walked into Darlene's office. She was a vision wearing a denim pantsuit showing just enough cleavage to bring last night's memories sharply into focus. As I came in she burst in to a big smile and came around her desk giving me a huge hug.

"Oh thank you so much," she gushed "I just love the flowers, they are beautiful!"

"Shoot, if I'd known that flowers would get me this kind of reception, I would have bought the store!"

She laughed a beautiful laugh and said, "Look, I am swamped today with work and school; can we have dinner tonight ... on me?"

"Gosh, I'd love that, what time and where?"

"Why don't I meet you on the porch at the house tonight around 6:30 pm?"

"Fantastic, I'll see you then ..."

And she kissed me hard and fast on the mouth, then danced her sweet ass back to her desk ... oh momma, this girl ... whew!

School was school. I made the complete orientation, got a map and plotted my way to all my classes, managed to get all the books required and a pile of supplies, dropped all that in my truck and then visited every classroom so I was oriented properly.

I got back home around 5:00 pm and unloaded everything in my room taking a few minutes to load the book shelf and arrange all my supplies as well as Monday's materials. I decided I would brief all the books and reading assignments on the class syllabus's I'd been given over the weekend. Around 6:00 I took the time to freshen up and went out to the porch to wait for Darlene.

About 6:45 pm the little blue VW Beetle pulled up in front and Darlene emerged. She jumped out and waived at me then literally danced her pretty self up to the porch. "Hey Jim, what do you think?" as she pointed at the VW ... "My folks gave me an early graduation present, isn't it great?"

"Well, it's not as pretty as you, but I'll give it a good runner-up position!"

She laughed and leaned in to give me a welcoming hug. "Sorry I'm running late, give me just a minute, I want to freshen up a bit ... wait right here, OK?"

Then she was off into the house, about 25 minutes more than a minute she reemerged wearing tennis shoes, a short peach skirt topped by a dark grey blouse and a peach sweater over her arm. "I thought I'd bring a sweater just in case gets cool later."

"Good idea; and if you don't mind, you look absolutely fantastic!"

She actually seemed to blush a little and smiled saying, "I know I kept you waiting so I wanted to look nice for you if I could."

"You look so much better than nice," I said as she laughed softly. "Where are we off to?"

"Come on, I'm driving," and we were off in her new car.

After a 20 minute drive through town we arrived at Carl's Diner on the north edge of town. Although busy, parking was easy and as we entered it was clear to me that Carl's was more restaurant than diner. There were about 25 tables with seating nice table cloths in the softly lit dining room. It had a country feel but a more sophisticated air.

A waitress seated use quickly and promptly delivered water and menus. Darlene smiled at me saying, "Please order anything you like, I feel like celebrating my new car, your lovely flowers and you!"

I leaned close to her and whispered, "Listen, I'm now officially opening a florist shop, what's your favorite flower?"

She laughed and kissed me on the cheek quickly saying, "Well so far I love roses, they smell so good and they taste good too!"

"Yes, I know ..." oh crap, woops ...

"How do you know that?" she asked with her head turned quizzically.

"You look like a girl that might appreciate the taste of roses and besides, I'm a good guesser!"

"Oh, so what are you having for dinner?'

We each ordered a steak and all the trimmings and enjoyed a really good meal talking quietly about school, future plans, her surprise about her folks getting her a car and all the things young people enjoy talking about with one another.

After diner and coffee we left for a short drive if I didn't mind, and I didn't.

A few minutes later she turned into Kessler Memorial Park and then to a small lake. "Come on big guy I want you to see the moon come up!" She jumped out of the car and lifted the hood taking out a blanket putting it over her arm, then lead the way to a large flat boulder next to the lake.

She spread the blanked thickly on the boulder and sat down patting the blanket next to her, "Sit down Jim, this is really pretty."

I slipped in beside her on her left side and as I settled she reached over and took my right hand holding it with both hands in her lap. Her face was beautiful, shinning in the early evening light. Taking her right hand she pointed up and over the edge of the lake saying, "Watch right there and you'll see the moon rise in just a few minutes."

I reached over and took her hand in my left hand and reached around her pulling her next to me gently with my right – she rested her head on my shoulder quietly as we waited. Sure enough, in just a little bit a beautiful full moon rose every so steadily in the night sky.

"You're right, it really is pretty," I said.

"Oh I'm so pleased; I hoped you'd like it."

We sat quietly enjoying the sight for a good while and then I decided to be adventurous and allowed my arm to slip up onto her shoulder and my hand to rest on her right breast. It was getting cooler and I could feel her nipple growing harder under my quiet hand, I caressed her breast through her blouse softly ... "Are you cold, would you like me to go get your sweater?"

"Yes, a little, but I don't want you to go. Just stay here with me and keep me warm," she said softly as she snuggled closer to me and I noticed she said nothing about my fingers lightly rubbing her hard nipple. As I tightened my hand over her breast I realized that she was not wearing a bra, her breast was firm but too soft to be encased in a bra. I carefully curled my fingers around a button and let it loose, then two and three buttons. She only snuggled closer to me.

I turned to her slightly to allow my left hand to move from her lap to her blouse and loosed a fourth button as her breasts pushed her blouse open even more. My hand slipped inside the blouse and held her warm soft breast, I caressed it gently and began to tease her nipple and areola as the nipple stiffened to its hardest and her areola drew up as well. Her breathing had increased and she turned to me, kissing me on the neck. As I eased my right hand down onto her breast I placed me left hand on her thigh and began to move it upward. My heart was hammering and I leaned in to kiss her.

She abruptly leaned back and took my hand off her thigh, I did not resist as I wanted her to want me as much as I wanted her; then she said, "Jimmy, stop for a minute please."

She scooted back and turned to face me, as she did so her right breast slipped completely out of her blouse making a stunning sight in the moonlight. I leaned down and took her strawberry nipple into my mouth sucking softly, tonguing her nipple as I held her breast in my hands. She held my head firmly in place and pushed her breast toward me so I could suckle her even more. After a time she pushed me away placing both her hands on my chest, I could hear and see her breathing deeply.

"Jimmy, I've never been more attracted to a man in my entire life, not ever. But we can't go all the way; we can't have sex, not yet ... Ok? Jimmy, you've completely got me. I'm not a slut or anything, really I'm not and I'm not a tease. You have my breasts, you can have them anytime you want, anywhere you want them, they're yours. You can have my lips, my hands ..."

"Darlene, it's alright, really, really it is. You've stolen my heart for the first time ever; but, I want you to be sure, I want you to be happy, it's just that you're so beautiful ... well, hell, this sound so crude, but I just want to tear your clothes off and devour you. I want to bury my face between your legs until you scream for me to stop ... I want us to be together always."

She took my face in her hands and slammed her lips into mine, our tongues mingling in a searing kiss that seemed to last forever. Finally we broke apart and she said, "Thank you so much for saying that, really it means everything to me but still ... can you wait for complete sex??"

"I can wait as long as you want, whatever you want beautiful girl!"

She kissed me again and then stood, her breasts swinging free in the night air, her nipples like strawberry stones, "Jimmy, I have to wait; but, we can do lots of things. If you want me to rub you off or even give you a blowjob I'll do it anywhere, anytime. My tits are yours; but, below my belly button and above my knees is off limits for the time being – do we agree?"

I stood up straight and tall, snapped to my best impression of attention and said, "We agree Ma'am!"

She heaved a sigh of relief and laughed nice laugh and said, "Drop your pants soldier, from the size of that swelling it looks like you're gonna' explode."

I did as instructed and my swollen cock flopped into the night air. She stepped close and stared at it closely, running her fingers along to top and gently fingering my cockhead; then she stepped to my side, took hold of my cock firmly and began long stroking me. "Jimmy, you have a beautiful cock, it fills my hand and is so nice and long."

I was so excited by the events of the night that in short order I felt the burn and began to shoot big blasts of cum. "Ooooh God, that's so good baby!"

Her voice was tight and strained as she said, "That's it baby, shoot your cum for me, shoot away ..." and my cum spattered onto the ground.

When I finished I was weak in the knees and sat back down on the boulder, my pants at my feet. Darlene

stepped back and said, "Can you keep your promise?" Her voice was anxious and nervous.

"Yes, of course I can, I gave you my word," I said in my most reassuring tone.

"Thank you baby, you can watch but don't touch," she said.

With that she pulled her took off her skirt and panties then sat down on the blanket, leaned back spreading her legs and supported herself on one hand. With the other hand she began to rub her gaping pussy. Her fingers ran up and down her slit then her middle finger slipped inside followed by another. She quickly jammed her fingers in and out of her wet hole as her bottom seemed to bounce off the blanket. Her breathing was ragged and loud until she mashed her palm against her clit and rubbed hard until she came with a mighty moan and grunting noises; finally she rubbed her pussy all over with her sticky hand and smiled through silted eyes at me.

"God baby, that was so good," her voice was husky and low.

"You'll notice that I kept my promise."

"Yes I did, thank you very much," she said.

"You are welcome, thanks for letting me watch. That was the hottest thing I've ever seen."

"Holding your cock and watching you squirt got me so excited that I just couldn't keep my promise if I didn't get myself off like that. You probably think I'm a slut, huh?"

"Baby girl, I think I am the luckiest man on the planet ... because I think you love me."

"Oh my," she said breathlessly "it's so soon, we've only know each other such a short time."

"Maybe, we'll see about that. Let's face it, I'm sitting here with my cock leaking cum on my leg and you're right in front of me with your legs spread wide, your beautiful pussy on full display ... if it ain't love it's a good start."

She slid off the boulder and straightened her blouse, buttoned it up then put on her panties and skirt; I re-dressed as well and gathered up the blanket. We walked back to the car arm in arm, once there she slipped on her sweater. In the car I said, "I want to put my hand on your leg and I promise I won't try for your pussy."

She giggled saying, "Oh, Ok."

We drove back quietly lost in thought with my hand firmly on her warm thigh a heartbeat away from that pretty pussy. At the house, she leaned over and kissed me fully on the lips and said, "We have to be careful around Mrs. Winters, I don't think she would like us fooling around."

"I'm sure your right," I said, thinking to myself, if you only knew about Mrs. Winter, but this I knew I would keep to myself.

At the house she said, "You're going to be by yourself this weekend, I'm going back home first thing in the morning early. It's my sister's birthday and I promised I'd be there. I'll be back Monday morning for school and work. So this weekend you behave yourself – Ok?"

"Yes Ma'am, I promise, I will behave."

She gave me a quick kiss and seemed to dance down the hallway to her room and I went off to mine.