All Comments on 'Up on the Hillside with Amber'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

This is by far the best story I have ever read on here. Just perfect, I was dripping wet and came several times by the end. Thank you!

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 8 years ago
Write in past tense

A good tale, but...

If you truly wish to improve your stories, write in past tense. Nothing sounds more amateurish and awkward than present tense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I agree

with rapierwit!

Don't attempt to write Present' tense.

Apart from anything else you'll keep slipping into 'Past' tense and back again.

Stick to 'Past' tense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story

It's so good to read a story with English written as it should be. Liked the story and characters especially the ending. I could easily relate to this tale, being a northern lad myself. Open air sex is the best. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bully

Damm, that was soo good. Loved the build-up ! And the finish. LOVED IT al the way through.

expertlinguistexpertlinguistabout 8 years ago
Excellent

I could really get into the characters, and the place and the time . . . the ending was a great twist of the tale . . . I wonder if anything is going to happen after 1996!

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 5 years ago
Memories!

I have such h a bad one I can't remember if I have read this tale before but your story telling is so good it doesn't matter whether I have or not. The language you use the attitudes you embrace are so of the time it's almost like taking a return trip.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.