All Comments on 'Up Yours!'

by libidinal

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Hornydog354Hornydog354about 12 years ago

I love your early works. They are dirty and you put some hard work into it. Not that I am saying you are not doing a good job right now. Still, it is a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved it! I began playing with my ass early on. My wife now knows I like a rubber dildo. She has sat between my legs while I’m on my back with my knees up. With both hands I reach down to spread my cheeks. With lotion on her hand she begins slathering my asshole. Almost immediately she slips a finger inside me. Sinking it in me as far as she can. I gasp and tell her this is my first time, I’ve never been taken this way before. She tells me I’m going to take more, just like a good little slut. Then she stabs my ass with another finger! I’m using my legs to push back and forth on her fingers as to take all I can. She reaches for more lotion and spreads me with 3 fingers. I tell her to finger bang her little slut so I’m good and ready for that BBC dildo. A few more strokes, she grabs the rubber dong. Coats it with lotion as I reach down and spread my ass for easy access. She tells me, that’s a good slut, you’re nice and ready for this black cock, aren’t you? I moan and whimper as she proceeds to insert that big fuckin head. The girth of this toy is just after the head. So, she continue to push until 7-1/2” are buried to the balls! After holding it there for a moment she begins to pull it out to where the thickest section is before sliding it back in. I begin to rock, with my legs pushing and pulling myself on the bed. I tell her to give it to me, to fuck my slut ass good and hard! She soon slows down again and I raise my ass up to give her better access. She is holding the cock by the balls and slamming it into me using both hands.

I’m stroking my cock until I shoot jizz on my stomach. She holds it, buried inside me, until I’m done

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos7 months ago

Would have loved to see him fuck her ass too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous