All Comments on 'Upon a Savage Shore Ch. 15'

by RipperFish

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
pariah001pariah001over 9 years ago

Awesome work as usual, cant wait for the next installment!

Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Another great chapter...

Another great chapter to add to a remarkable story. Thank you for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please continue!!

You tell a great story! Please continue to post chapters. Waiting for the next....

Keep up the great work

bibble36bibble36over 9 years ago
Marvellous

Fantastic new chapter, really loving this story. Keep up the amazing work my friend.

babasluvbabasluvover 9 years ago
Outstanding

Yours is the only story I've read that leaves me anxious for the next chapter. I usually wait for the last chapter to begin reading to make sure the story is complete. I can't do that with you.

Keep it up and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Time Travel:

I would abuse the shit out of it if I had the ability.

Priority One?

Getting Lit. updates faster. ADD MAKES WAITING FOR GOOD THINGS EVEN MORE AGONIZING THAN YOU'D BELIEVE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow Your Back..!

Was getting worried that you had a problem that would make this a good but dead story. Then you throw a winger and bring out a three sigment chapter......! Nice..!

Will be waiting for more like this.. please keep it coming... MORE MORE>>>!

Ghost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love the story!

Please keep the story going. He needs to bed all of them soon,

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 9 years ago
Yeah, Liam!

You heard M'pel E'kmel, Sergeant! Stop pussyfooting around!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
is it wrong...

...but I also want rover to get lucky now? Poor guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Looking forward

anticipating the next chapter

TenouTenouover 9 years ago

This is,as of today,the on-going story i like the most in this whole site.I'm really anticipating the moment Liam takes the commander and they become a happy family. I know it's been said that they can not have kids... but the number of times it's been explicitly stated still makes me hope they'll get a surprise in that aspect.

For me,in stories with a romantic note,the only thing better than a happy ending is a happy ending with children

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

maybe an alien orgy is coming soon? with all three? we can only hope...lol...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Comics

Would love to see the Comic book version of this story!?...

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 9 years ago
Allies soon

Then children? I'm tired so I'm jumping ahead, but I hope it's where it leads - especially since it seems that you are dropping hints.

I wonder if the Cdr. has tech with her to make it possible (under proper circumstances) which would be the final straw to seal the deal?

Really glad I'm going to get to find out what your plans are, and confident that I'll enjoy them regardless :)

Jason

sviedsviedabout 7 years ago
You Got me

After reading a lot of stories and putting it off for a long time I have finally made an account. It was you, you and your infernally good story that convinced me to finally make an account. DAMN YOU!!!

But seriously, love this story. I agree with many of you other fans and think it could be published, and of course we'd want to iron out some mistakes and maybe let your brilliance touch it a few more times if you did it but this is really good stuff. Better than many published novels I've read. I'd even be willing to help with editing though I have no experience save being extremely literate.

Cheers!!

DJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lucky bastard

Sure, I might read this and think "duh", since it does seem pretty logical.

But honestly I don't think I'd be able to figure some of this stuff out - and that's pretending I was a quarter as capable as a warrior/leader as Liam is.

He's very lucky to have an older, wiser woman - who is still HOT, and interested in him - giving him excellent counsel not just on how to be a better leader, but also a better husband.

ENVY=ME

:)

J

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Something that I've always known is just what the commander said, "females often wear garments to enhance their appearance". That's why Victoria still has a Secret, lol. A woman in panties or lingerie is usually more alluring than one completely nude. Kind of lets the imagination have some fun. I'm still betting the parachute from the pod will be made into something sexy for Tem'Ma'tel to wear :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRipperFish@RipperFish
I just got a reply from Amazon and I need everyone to stop trying to leave reviews of the book. It will do no good and I do not want anyone to risk getting into trouble. I am going to get some legal advise and will be out of circulation for a while. Also, I am considering mov...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES