All Comments on 'Upon a Savage Shore Ch. 19'

by RipperFish

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
HamanoHamanoover 9 years ago

Thanks for another great chapter!

WATTO34WATTO34over 9 years ago

Arghhhh curse your awesomeness and my need for more of this fantastically written story. Each chapter has gotten better and better and your cliff hanger endings are equal parts brilliant and epicly frustrating. Having to wait more than mere moments to get my next fix... I meen installment is infuriating. Please keep the standard you have got to and tbanks for sharing your work. It is one or the best stories on here in a while

Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Excellent chapter...

Just how good is this story??? Another great chapter that's easily worth 5 stars. Outstanding writing and I'm looking forward to many more chapters. Thank you.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 9 years ago
Another excellent chapter...

Thank you,once again, to RipperFish, for this entertaining series...

jaybird1944jaybird1944over 9 years ago
Great story, but a minor quibble:

animals and people move with a gait, the fence has a gate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you

Thank you so much for continuing this excellent tale. I'm seriously addicted to it. Have to say though is it odd that my favourite character in this is Rover? That "Now what" after they killed the monster had me in stitches. Please keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

So the end of your story is within reach entertaining as it is. . I hope you have plans for more stories of course I don't expect the same characters as I don't have the ending but it would be nice if you did regards

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good stuff.

gate => gait

ringing => wringing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Stuff

What I really like about this story is just that, the story. Many, maybe most, of the pieces on Literotica are so heavy on the descriptions of sex acts that they have almost no story line. Yours is great reading, not just masturbation material.

tazmuntazmunover 9 years ago
Loving this story...

but sad to hear it's coming to a close. I could see novel length possibilities here...and where else am I going to get that fuzzy *furry* warm feeling :)

ldstoner69ldstoner69over 9 years ago
Great story

I wait anxiously for the next chapter. Just enough sex with a great story around it. This would make a great movie I believe. Thanks for sharing.

maxd01maxd01over 9 years ago
Yay and Damn it...

Yay! It was a good chapter. Damn it because I have to wait for the next installment. As one of the other commenters said I would love to see more stories from you. The plot is well thought out. The characters are believable and feel human (or feline as well) with faults and good qualities. I appreciate how you use sex to further the plot and not as the plot.

shopdogshopdogover 9 years ago

A very good read! You have me checking every day for the next release...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great again!

Excellent chapter. You have a great sense of timing for both action and the sublime. You might consider turning it into a TV series. You would have to modify it some, but your ability to create compelling characters and plots is fantastic. Look up "Save the Cat" on Amazon or the web if you are interested in looking into it. The Game of Thrones is an example of how successful such a story could be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pictures

Ripper, theses chapters are beyond awesome. I suggest you find someone artistically inclinedto put theses races and creatures to paper. When you described the waterbeast I saw the giant salamander of Japan, i think, but with 8 legs and scales like an alialligator. I hope to see more in the future and I cant wait till the next chapter. May this open up a writing career.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oorah

Nicely done Ripper. Id like to see liam have a sword or some such in the future tho just to see how he handles it.

Kaleb_BartlettKaleb_Bartlettover 9 years ago
Preemptive but...

I know this is somewhat early, but i really hope there is a sequel to this story when it ends. I've enjoyed the story so far, and i can't see myself not loving the rest of it. I look forward to seeing new chapters pop up so much that i check back daily, even though you update on your front page. Like some of the others have said there's just enough 'naughty times' to add flavor, but not so much as to dilute such a wonderful story.

TenouTenouover 9 years ago
Rover rocks

I really like Rover as a character. It is much smarter than originally thought and the descriptions through his eyes are simplistic as you'd expect from an animal, but even with that he's a very funny character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic series

I really admire this story. It doesn't rely on unpredictable events to move forward, nor is it predictable.

I think something involving 'magicians on the big land to the east' could be a great development ;) Although am liking the Robinson Crusoe style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Comics

Would love to see the comic book version of this....

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 9 years ago
Still addicted

Really enjoying the story.

Jason

manlycheemanlycheeover 7 years ago
the savage part

of UASS. glad i am reading this fast paced addictive series after completion :)

sviedsviedabout 7 years ago
Ambrossia

You have graced us mere mortals with pieces of the divine. I look forward and dread finishing this series. I love it so much. It's one of the few things on Lit that I think I'll really enjoy even better the second time through. :)

Keep doling out the divine Mr. Fish

DJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dun dun dunnnn

More foreboding, and a hot threesome, all after a pretty cool battle.

Quite the full chapter!

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Í would like tó learn more regarding “magicians on the big land to the east that worked in fire and stone”

~Enkidu

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

I hope you know that I had a lot of things I needed to be doing today, but here I am still reading this story. Not sure where it's going with the Commander and her testing, but I know a bikini when I hear one, lol. My guess is it's going to be a big surprise for Sgt. Liam.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRipperFish@RipperFish
I just got a reply from Amazon and I need everyone to stop trying to leave reviews of the book. It will do no good and I do not want anyone to risk getting into trouble. I am going to get some legal advise and will be out of circulation for a while. Also, I am considering mov...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES