Upon a Savage Shore Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tem'Ma'tel broke their kiss and looked to see what her sister was doing. She smiled and eased along Liam's body, kissing and nipping as she went. Clot'ilda came up for air and the two females were face to face. They kissed long and deep, and then Clot'ilda leaned Liam's manhood towards Tem'Ma'tel's mouth. With a smile the larger female licked the head then suckled the tip before taking more. She felt Liam's breaths coming faster and the hand on the back of her neck pressed firmly, his desire mounting. Her tail lashed in delight and she lowered her mouth over the shaft. Warm and pulsing, it slid on her tongue leaving the salty tang of him for her to savor.

"Damn!" Liam gasped. He ran his hand down Tem'Ma'tel's back, feeling the supple curve of her hip and then her round ass slide under his palm. His fingers found the warmth of her sex and he pressed lightly, eliciting a deep moaning purr that resonated off the walls. Her tail flicked hard and froze in the air, clearing his path to her pleasure. His fingers sank in and her purr thrummed in his ears. Her mouth dove back down his shaft, engulfing him. Clot'ilda leaned in and licked the sensitive skin where his seed was kept and then took it in her mouth, gently rolling her tongue over the soft flesh.

Taking her mouth from their lover, Clot'ilda asked, "Are you ready, sister?"

Tem'Ma'tel rose almost reluctantly from Liam's shaft, licked her lips and nodded.

Liam had no idea what his First had said and was confused when the two changed positions. Tem'Ma'tel straddled his hips, pushing him back onto the mattress with a gentle but firm hand and a seductive smile. He suddenly felt Clot'ilda's hand running over his manhood, a slippery feeling spreading on its length. He raised his eyebrows in surprise. Tem'Ma'tel had never seemed interested in this sort of thing.

"He is ready," Clot'ilda whispered and grasped Tem'Ma'tel's tail in one hand and Liam's shaft in the other. She drew her Second down and back until the head of their mate's manhood was at Tem'Ma'tel's other place of pleasure. "Carefully, sister."

Tem'Ma'tel, nervous and excited, eased back, feeling the unfamiliar pressure. It hurt a little and she paused to allow her muscles to relax before continuing. With Clot'ilda guiding her Liam's manhood spread and opened Tem'Ma'tel until the head slid in. There was a sudden, uncomfortable pain that caused her to rise off again, but Clot'ilda gently eased her back down and the second time the head slipped in more easily. Tem'Ma'tel sighed and let her weight begin to slowly settle on Liam's hips, his shaft gradually penetrating her.

Liam watched in fascination. Tem'Ma'tel, so strong and beautiful, looked so nervous and yet determined. He smiled at her when her rump rested on his hips. She arched her back and leaned her head back, thrusting out her breasts and Liam reached for them, kneading the small mounds and caressing the nipples. She moaned and shivered under his touch, her tail flicking violently from side to side.

"Good," Tem'Ma'tel breathed into the air. "So good. Thank you, sister."

Clot'ilda rose up and lightly bit her Second on the neck, their purring unified. She ran her hands around to the larger female's breasts. Finding Liam was already caressing them, she pressed his hands harder onto the soft mounds. Tem'Ma'tel shuddered again and reached back to pull Clot'ilda into her, feeling her sister's breasts press into her back.

Clot'ilda enjoyed the contact for a moment and then she moved around to straddle Liam's face. His tongue found her sex as she leaned forward to lick and suckle Tem'Ma'tel's nipples. This was good. It felt right to be here with the two she loved, to have them touch her without restraint and to touch them in kind. Liam's tongue flicked over the diamond of her sex, sending a wave of pleasure up through her. She nipped Tem'Ma'tel, making her gasp. This was all very, very good.

Tem'Ma'tel began to ride Liam's hardness, feeling the head slide over the pleasure spot within her. Even Clot'ilda had not stimulated her so much. She could hardly restrain her movements, but she wanted this to last. If she could live the rest of her life feeling as she did now, she would. And then Clot'ilda nipped her again and Tem'Ma'tel felt the warmth inside her spreading. The tingling she had fought to restrain began to intensify and she could not hold herself back. She began to rise and fall on his shaft with increasing urgency.

Liam felt Tem'Ma'tel begin to pound onto his hips and knew she would soon reach her climax. He flicked his tongue over Clot'ilda's sex and slid his finger deep inside her warmth. She shivered and moaned at his touch, grinding herself onto his mouth, her little tail flicking side to side. He slid his finger from her and pressed it to her other opening. Clot'ilda rose slightly and arched her back to accept it. Careful not to rush, he pressed the tip in and then slowly followed it first one knuckle and then the next. Clot'ilda's purr was a living thing of its own as she arched her back, pushing his finger deeper.

"Yes!" Clot'ilda shouted and thrust her hips back hard against his hand. "There!"

Hearing her sister's cry of delight Tem'Ma'tel slammed her hips down and suddenly there was no holding back. A flood of heat blasted through her and then she was shaking all over in the grip of the most powerful climax she had yet experienced. She cried out to the ceiling, nearly roaring with the release of her desire.

Liam felt the spray of Tem'Ma'tel's orgasm an instant before she roared. Clot'ilda shook and yowled as if she were encouraging her and then she too climaxed, sending her own spray of joy over him. Liam couldn't hold back anymore. With a muffled grunt he let go, arching his back to press himself as deeply into his mate as he could go.

Moments later the three separated. Liam gasped, laughing with the release and pleasure of sharing them. The two jZav'Etch kissed and nipped as they rose from their mate and then lay one on either side of him, the air mattress hardly large enough for all three. They pressed close and kissed and cuddled, a family.

***********

"What was that?" Sscuha asked, jumping to her feet and looking around, frightened by the sudden roar.

"Don't be afraid," M'pel E'kmel said soothingly, putting out a hand to gently touch the Faun. "Tem'Ma'tel and Clot'ilda are spending the night with Sergeant Carter. It's nothing to worry about."

Sscuha didn't know what Oldwife had just said, but the large female did not seem frightened. She frowned and looked out into the plaza, now draped in evening shadows. Chhal was looking about as afraid as she.

"It's alright," she called to her son. "Oldwife is not frightened. Do not worry. Finish your work and then get off to sleep. I will be there in a little while."

Chhal didn't look convinced, but he waved to her and went back to grooming the landstriders.

Sscuha returned to sit in front of Oldwife and looked curiously at the image on the magic box. It showed a female more similar to Warrior than to Oldwife, Strongwife or Kindwife. The female in the image had a long, pale mane sprouting from her head and smooth skin. She was naked except for strange triangular patches of cloth or hide that covered her breasts and her sex. Why would any female wear something so ridiculous? Sscuha looked up questioningly at Oldwife.

"Sergeant Carter likes these things," Oldewife said with a smile. "Let me give you a better look at the silly thing."

She turned and pulled a small, shiny bag from under her sleeping mat. Sscuha wondered what creature could have skin that shimmered the way the bag did. From the bag Oldwife took what looked like a scroll and somehow attached it to the magic box. There was a soft click when the two joined and then the image on the magic box flickered. From the side of the scroll Oldwife pulled a clear sheet of something the like of which Sscuha had never seen. She watched in amazement as the image on the magic box flickered and resolved itself on the sheet. Oldwife placed the fingers and thumbs of one hand on the sheet and spread them. The image spread too, until only the torso of the female showed on the sheet.

"That should give you a better idea of how it's made," said Oldwife. She handed the magic thing to Sscuha who took it reluctantly. Then Oldwife reached into the shiny bag again. This time she came out with fish skins. "I have cut these to fit and I was able to sew them, but the stitches broke. The plant fiber I used dried out. I thought it would, but I had nothing else to work with."

Sscuha took the fish skins from Oldwife and examined them with a critical eye. They did look like the triangular patches on the female in the image, but the stitches had been done with grass. Not a suitable substitute for proper thread. Reverently setting aside the magic thing she pulled the few bits of broken grass thread from the holes with a dismissive shake of her head and rose, making the gesture for Oldwife to remain where she was. A minute or two later Sscuha returned with her pouch of sewing stuff. She plopped down on the floor of Oldwife's room and rummaged in the pouch. Finally she came out with a ball of spun antelope mane and another of spun landstrider hair. The antelope mane was finer, but she presented both to Oldwife.

"I see," M'pel E'kmel said appreciatively. "Much better than what I've come up with so far. I had thought I might need to resort to stitching them with threads from my uniform. That wouldn't do, though."

As usual Sscuha had no notion of what Oldwife's words meant, but she liked the tone her new friend was using. And she liked her smile. From her pouch she took a flap of leather through which were thrust her bone needles. She also pulled out a stitching awl made from antler.

"No, no," M'pel E'kmel said with a gentle smile. "Those are not fine enough for this work. I took these from one of Sergeant Carter's medical kits."

Sscuha blinked at the strange box Oldwife took from the shiny bag. It looked as though it were made from ivory, only she had never seen ivory as white as the box. Inside were needles finer than she could possibly make, and they were made of... god tears! Oldwife had needles made from god tears! How was this possible? She knew there were magicians on the big land to the east that worked in fire and stone who could make things from god tears, but nothing they produced was as fine as these needles. She watched as Oldwife selected a needle and pushed a thread through its eye and then cut the thread with a strange tool that worked like the beak of a tiny ripclaw. Sscuha looked closer at the tool and realized with further amazement that it was also made from a god tear.

"Here," M'pel E'kmel said, handing the needle and thread to Sscuha. "Don't be afraid. It's not dangerous."

Sscuha blinked doubtfully at Oldwife and then carefully took the needle from her. She had never touched a god tear before. She didn't know what to expect, but it turned out that the needle felt like nothing more than a very fine needle. She blinked and smiled. It was a very strange thing to sit among these people who took such magic for granted.

In the dimness of M'pel E'kmel's room they sewed until the pieces of fish skin were in the shape the commander desired. She smiled and removed her undershirt, exposing her large breasts. Sscuha admired and envied them. It seemed every male in her tribe had wanted the females with the largest breasts and if she had a pair like Oldwife's, Sscuha would have had no end of suitors. Perhaps she could one day have been wife to a chief.

"Let's take a look at how they fit," M'pel E'kmel said conspiratorially and placed a triangle of the blue and silver striped skin on each breast. She adjusted them until they lay just right, holding them in place and looking questioningly at her new friend.

Sscuha frowned and then picked up the magic thing, holding it up so that she could look back and forth between the image and Oldwife. She frowned again and reached out to take one of the skins. Setting aside the magic thing she folded the edges of the skin and placed it back on Oldwife's breast, eyeing it for a long moment before nodding.

"That small?" M'pel E'kmel wondered and picked up the language guide. She considered the picture of the Human female and then the skin Sue had folded. "You're right. It is that small. I still don't understand the attraction these things have for males. Perhaps this is how Human females tease their mates."

They spent a little more time sewing the hems of the skins before M'pel E'kmel was too tired to continue. It had been a long day for everyone and Sscuha was just as glad to go off to the room she shared with her son. As she passed the room in which Warrior normally slept she smelled Strongwife and Kindwife inside. She paused and glanced in, seeing the three tangled together. Her eyes widened upon realizing what the roar earlier had signified. She smiled as she saw Warrior taking Kindwife from behind while Strongwife lay under her. It was exciting, but Sscuha quickly left them, fearing she might offend if they were to notice her. These people were not her own and she had no idea if they would object. Females among her people, especially the young ones, were permitted to witness the mating of others in order to learn. These folk, though, might have no such tradition. She could not understand why Strongwife was doing what she was doing to Kindwife. It did not matter. She did not need to know.

Commander M'pel E'kmel waited until Sue was in her room before pulling out the medical kit she had used to examine the carcass of the animal Sergeant Carter and Tem'Ma'tel had slain. The samples she had gathered were in small ampoules and she withdrew these from the case with great care. She was not afraid of breaking them. Rather, she was afraid of what they might contain. Concentrating on her task, M'pel E'kmel placed them one at a time into her medical kit with its extra diagnostic tools. The CP kits were fine for collecting samples, but her kit was geared towards analysis as much as diagnosis. Late into the night she worked, hoping she was wrong.