All Comments on 'Upon a Savage Shore Ch. 21'

by RipperFish

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindover 9 years ago
Heh heh

The little band of survivors and natives prepare to deliver their cans of whoopass. Oh, yeah.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Glad to see this chapter! Can't wait for more!!!!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
RP I think you are wrong.

I do think this would make a great movie. It has it all. Space battles, aliens, new worlds, all sorts of interesting creatures, a love quadrangle, heroics, radiation, and who knows what else. Visually it would be stunning as you have created an amazing world. Plot wise it has action, hero's, heroines, obvious good guys and bad guys.

Heck this would be turned into a trilogy if a good producer and director got hold of this. Happen to see Gravity on Netflix's (sp) and it was an awful movie with no real plot at all. Not to mention bad acting. What you have here is something far better.

Heck they could even include a little sex.

Thanks for writing this story.

wolfheart78wolfheart78over 9 years ago
WOW

I cant wait for you to post more im hooked

cliuincliuinover 9 years ago
Want more

I can't wait for the next chapter, I'm hooked on this story .

Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Another great chapter...

Thank you for another great chapter to add to a most remarkable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pressure waves

Excellent and suspenseful as always! Just an idea for your upcoming underwater chapters. Water is incompressible, and carries shockwaves without dissipation, so one possible avenue of attack would be to "stun" those inside the liquid filled spacecraft. They don't have to blow a door, just wait for someone to come & go through a hatch. Presumably the hatches for their suits is fairly large and the charge could be fairly small.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 9 years ago
Almost done

Pressing towards the finish, very exciting stuff!

Jason

BeardsmithBeardsmithover 9 years ago
graphic novel

I could totally see this in Heavy Metal. Just the kind of story that they would love. A graphic novel would be cool to, to see these characters images and see if they match the ones in my head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yeah! A movie would be great...

Unfortunately, Hollyweird would fuck it up and either leave out all the juicy bits, or make it so XXX rated no one could see it without going through porn channels and risk acquring malware along with it. Not only that, but the vivid descriptions of the techical stuff Ripperfish does so well would probably not make it into the script, just some props and maybe some FX of energy beams and the like.

sviedsviedabout 7 years ago
I love this, will take anything more

I agree with the author that a visual novel would better suite this story, but I'd take anything: manga, comic, movie, show, whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very cool concepts

Nice SciFi work there, solid feeling tech and well told... now go kill the tentacle monsters before they violate Clotilda! :D

J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thanks for dating authors notes

Last couple of notes have been dated. Thanks it helps

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Things are coming together now but rescuing First Wife is going to be a bitch, so on with the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRipperFish@RipperFish
2518 Followers
I just got a reply from Amazon and I need everyone to stop trying to leave reviews of the book. It will do no good and I do not want anyone to risk getting into trouble. I am going to get some legal advise and will be out of circulation for a while. Also, I am considering mov...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES