All Comments on 'Us Against Everyone'

by Ahazura

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A perfectly nice girl can dislike going on a date to a batting cage.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 2 years ago

Oh a threesome. How original. The only thing more original is Boyd Percy writing

Good Story

5

It's every God damned time. Why bother? He does in universally horrible and shitty stories.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Loved it. Thank you

Scores 5/5

KRONOS_TITANKRONOS_TITANabout 2 years ago

I think it was nice. And I agree with the batting cages idea. They didn't even WANT to go see what it's like. Also I don't understand the last line. Who is it addressed to?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Who doesn't like a story that has big boobs!!? Formulaic, sure, but still fun read.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Little too short to fully capture the full story and transition of the characters from family to lovers. As always, great writing overall. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So they aren't blood related and after a hard start it is easy to see and accept the bonding effect. In many ways I grew up in a financially strapped family but if we ever won a super lottery there is no way in hell that my folks would go that stupid but then from what we read about the way some lottery winners lose all their money in a short time I guess I'll have to get lucky and see if my background would keep me from going ape shit and wasting it all on things I don't really need.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 2 years ago

It ended up similar to what I guessed, but it did a very nice job of meeting the challenge and showing that money can improve circumstances if not lives and can definitely make things more fun. Nice job.

AardieAardieabout 2 years ago

Nice to see proper use of “another think coming”. It is almost always put as “another thing coming”.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

I was going to suggest moving to a new city where nobody knows where they came from.

\

They should have security cameras to prove that the shit head started the fight.

\

If Carol set up the foundation, wouldn't she be in charge? She should have told the charity that they had two choices: She would resign and withdraw her entire contribution, or Sebastian and Grover should be forced off the committee and she would replace their contributions.

\

"If they wanted to hang out with me, I figured it should matter what we did." - It SHOULDN'T matter! Anonymous, she doesn't have to LIKE going to a batting cage, but if she really wants to be with him, not just spend his money, she'll put on a happy face and go.

\

Remember to remove you editor's notes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Liked this story a lot. A little more at the end would have been even better! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

5 stars for using the correct phrase “another think coming”!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous