Us Against Everyone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started on Sherry and her delicate feet. I slowly rubbed the lotion into her skin and moved up each leg methodically. I tried to turn it into a massage. She was lying on her stomach and her bikini was practically a thong. I rubbed those beautiful ass cheeks with oil and slid my hands up her muscular back. She reached back and undid her top so there would be no tan lines. I massaged oil into her back and gave her a shoulder rub while she purred like a kitten. I bent down, nibbled her ear, and licked the side of her face.

"T-r-r-o-y-y!" she squealed as she turned over. "Just for that you have to do my front now."

Her top had dropped when she turned over so her breasts were fully on display. She laid down and they rose up into her chest. Her nipples were almost a light brown, contrasting against her white skin, they crinkled up to points and I had the sudden urge to give them a good suck. I held back, although my erection was almost painful.

"Get to it!" she commanded. "I don't want any tan lines."

I again started at her feet and worked my way up. She started moaning ever so slightly as I slowly worked her thighs. Her legs spread a little and I noticed her bikini bottoms were damp. I could smell her arousal. I kept everything as PG-13 rated as I could until I got to her breasts. I spent probably five minutes per orb, massaging and playing with her nipples. I was rewarded with a sharp intake of breath from her and a full body release. I finished with her neck and gave her a loving kiss as I moved away. Oddly enough, I wasn't weirded out by what just happened, I felt special and loved. I looked over to my left and saw Carol lying face down on her chair.

"I want the same exact treatment," was all she said.

It was my pleasure. I think Carol actually came twice while I was lotioning her up. It was heaven massaging her glorious tits. I finished with a kiss and spent a few extra seconds admiring the two beautiful women. For the first time that I could remember, they looked truly happy and at peace. I wanted to burn this memory into my head. I gave a soft chuckle.

"I am gonna grab a cold shower, ladies. That was pretty intense," I told them. They nodded in agreement.

As I was adjusting the water temperature in the showerb I heard the patio door open but didn't think anything of it. I had just gotten my hair wet when I felt a slight change in the air pressure and a hand reached around my body. Before I could do anything, I felt her gently grasp my rock hard dick and spin me around. I cleared the water out of my eyes enough to see Sherry dropping to her knees and taking dick all the way down her throat.

I heard her gag a bit as she pulled her head away from me and started to bob her head up and down. I watched, entranced, as she would bob three times and then swallow my rod for a full second. Then she would bob twice and swallow. All this time she was staring into my eyes with love and adoration. After only a couple minutes, I couldn't hold back.

"Sherry, I am about to lose it," I warned her.

She smiled around my cock and started bobbing faster. I couldn't hold it any longer and shot five good ropes of cum into her throat. She milked me dry, then pulled off to show me my cum in her mouth. She swallowed and then opened her mouth again. She got to her feet and opened her mouth to water coming out of the shower head, rinsing her mouth while I caught my breath. I turned her around and gave her a scorching kiss. We played grab ass for the next five minutes until the water turned cold.

She didn't say a word as we toweled off, and I was in a daze. She led me to the bed and dropped down on it. She turned to her side and looked at me.

"Mom is sleeping off the effects of the booze, sun, and orgasms," she said with a smile. "Spoon me while we take a nap and then we will talk everything over."

I didn't need to be told twice. I drifted off to sleep with a beautiful woman whom I loved in my arms.

I woke up alone, but could hear Sherry and Carol talking in the next room over.

"... then I told him we would talk about this when we woke up," Sherry was saying.

"What do you think he will do?" Carol asked.

"I think he will go along with everything; he loves us and has the same hang ups about the money as we do. All three of us have been close since forever. I didn't realize I was in love with him until he beat the shit out of that asshole. When it finally clicked, I knew that my problem with guys was that I was comparing them to him, and they were never gonna measure up." Sherry responded.

"That's funny, I first started falling in love with him when he picked me up in the limo. Don't look at me like that! What I mean is, he could have walked away or just cut us a big check, but he didn't. Since day one he has called that OUR money. WE have no valid claim to it whatsoever, but that never entered his head. I hope you know how special he is," Carol told her.

"That's because you never once thought of letting me go into the system when you could have. It probably would have been easier to only have one mouth to feed, but you didn't," I said as I walked into the living room. "You two have been more than family to me, you have been my partners, it is us against everyone."

They both rushed over and gave me a hug.

"Now why don't you two tell me what the plan is," I said with a smile.

"You make me your woman, marry me, and we raise a family. You take mom as your lover until she finds someone as special as you. If she doesn't find someone you will be saddled with taking care of two horny women for the rest of your life. How does that sound?" Sherry said with a twinkle in her eye.

I thought about it for a long minute. When I wrapped my head around it, it felt like my world was complete. Everything snapped into place, and I was truly happy and content for the first time I could ever remember. I bent over slightly and kissed Sherry with as much love and passion as I could.

"As of this moment, you ARE my woman. I will buy a ring and do it properly, but you are mine and I am yours for the rest of our lives," I told her.

I reached over and gently kissed Carol.

"I would be honored to be your lover and friend for as long as you will have me. I love you and will do my best to make you happy." I told her.

"Your first priority should always be Sherry. I love you and love the fact that you make me feel warm and safe, but she is your soulmate. She should always be your priority. I just need to feel loved and intimate again. I love you, Troy, I want to be with you," she replied.

"So now what?" I asked.

"We're gonna get ready for dinner, they have a comedian for an after-dinner show that might be good. Then we are gonna come back here to snuggle on that king size bed. Tomorrow we will lay out by the pool, get ready for dinner, gamble a little bit, then come back here where you will truly make me your woman. If anything is left over, you will take care of Mom," Sherry said.

It went just like they said, the food was great, the comedian was mediocre and the snuggling was wonderful. Any chance you get to share a bed with two beautiful women, I suggest you hop on it. There was a lot of kissing and caressing but no actually sex, just the comfort of three people who really loved each other.

The next day started with kissing and grab ass. They decided to forgo any swimwear out by our private pool, and I got the privilege of oiling them both up. This time, I gave in to temptation and sucked and played with their breasts before putting oil on them. The sexual tension was ramping up, and I loved it. They went to the spa while I went on a snorkeling trip, They were called excursions. When I got back, both of my ladies were getting ready so I grabbed a shower and the nice outfit I had bought for dinner. When they stepped out, I was amazed. Sherry was always beautiful, but her dress, the stockings and the hair made her look like a model. If possible, Carol was even more alluring. Her dress and stockings matched Sherry's; however, her breasts were front and center and wonderful. As I said before, I was used to her trying to hide her features. To see her embrace her sexiness was gratifying for some reason. They both giggled and pulled their dresses up a little bit so I could see their garters.

"No room for underwear in these," Sherry told me with a wink.

"We hope you don't mind us going commando tonight. We both figured it would be just one last thing you have to peel off us," Carol continued.

I stood there dumbfounded, having no idea how I was so lucky.

I don't remember the dinner, and I don't remember the gambling at the little casino. I remember having every guy look at me as we walked in. I remember a lot of PDA with both women, which seemed to blow some people's minds. Fuck em, it was us against everyone.

That night truly began the rest of our lives. I found out that Sherry was a virgin (although I had suspected as much), I found out she was multi orgasmic and loved having her nipples manipulated while having sex. After our first time, which was too beautiful and personal to put into words, I looked over and saw Carol masturbating on the chair in the next room. Sherry was dozing, so I slipped out of the bed and went to my lover. Her eyes got big as I pulled her fingers from her pussy and sucked each one clean. I then lowered my head and licked and teased her pretty pussy until she had a massive orgasm. She wasn't a squirter, but she released a lot of fluids when she came. I kissed her softly and went back to bed with my woman.

Sherry was awake and had watched me give her mom pleasure. She rolled me over and climbed on top of me. She got another load in her tight little pussy. She went to the bathroom to wash, and when she returned, Carol climbed in bed next to us. All was perfect.

So where are we now? The three of us moved to Denver to avoid all the bullshit that came with living in Detroit. We bought a big place but not too ostentatious. Sherry and I are in our late twenties and have three beautiful children. The house we bought had an in-law cottage on the property, not that Carol ever used it. We were a threesome for a couple years after Sherry and I got married, then Carol met someone who she thought was the one. Two years later he revealed himself to be a controlling prick and slapped her around when she stopped giving him money. Turns out he had emptied her bank account twice, but she only told us about the one time. I thought about hiring someone to hurt the dickweed, but I wanted revenge myself. A baseball bat to his knees and genitals outside a strip club scratched that itch just fine. Carol moved back in with us and dotes on her grandkids while running various nonprofits that help working single moms. Sherry and I have integrated into the neighborhood well enough to the point where we have people over, and even some couples we consider friends. We rotate child watching duties so that every three or four weeks a couple can have a night to themselves. Those are the nights Carol comes to our bedroom and we make love while Sherry watches. Even though we have more money than we know what to do with, we try to keep our kids grounded by telling them no once in a while and giving the older ones an allowance. Our family time is hiking and camping, skiing and snowboarding. I know we aren't perfect, but we are trying. One thing both Sherry and I want to teach them is to have the backs of the people you love. Us against everyone is working out just fine.


[SJC1]Please don't do this. It's such a drab cliché.

12