All Comments on 'Using His Sister'

by Dalejr

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Don1028Don1028over 19 years ago
Awful

Probably true but rape and blackmail to get a girl--Only total creeps need do that to get their jollies---Men don't

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hot

this category is not for the faint of heart but for those who like their erotica on the fantasy side. Very hot story. I would like the see the direction of this going where she fucks the team including her brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
NOT NEW

READ THIS SAME STORY A COUPLE YEARS AGO

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
rapeage is COOL

Bah! I hate women who leave comments on stories complaining about rape. THESE ARE STORIES FOR FUCKS SAKE. If you don't like it why did you read it? Or are there some of you sad bitches who go around leaving anti-rape messages after every non-consent story? The story was fantastic! I fucking love it when a guy cums forcefully in the bitches mouth! But yeah, I HAVE read the story before so try and write your own next time ok?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
sister

when is gonna get on gangbang with his sister

KNAWTYFLIRTKNAWTYFLIRTover 17 years ago
I enjoyed it.

After hearing that she had to submise to a player of the team after each game, i couldnt wait for her to be with her brother. My fantasies are that of a older man and that with a sibling. One of the two was covered, and I was hoping for the second. I have not read this story somewhere before, but yes, if you stole it try writing your own. My story may be found under the romance section.. my name on here is KNAWTYFLIRT. check it out if you want.

BrazenVixenBrazenVixenalmost 17 years ago
It Made Me WET!

I wished I was the girl!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
disgusting

I admit to liking stories about women being forced to do things they secretly want to do. But this one is about mere rape, even though she does come in the end. This could never be my fantasy. If you revel in this, have your brain checked out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
...Disliked.

This didn't turn me on all that much. When the girl lost control of herself and wanted to cum, I was like "Hell yeah!" but then when I pictured her face burried in a sweaty old couch's crab-infested pubes with some retard basketball player yelling "Oh boy, oh boy!", It kinda lost the little interest this story held in the first place.

This story even managed to make me want to rub the end of a gun into a star football players balls and be like "You can do it, or I can do it for you."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Unbelievable

Sorry didnt think it was realistic, especially the way she magically changed or the fact she would even be stupid enough to agree to be blackmailed continually over the same thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
sequel?

I enjoyed this story, even if it runs the gamut a little on the dark side. I also, immediately, imagined this story continuing with her brother involved. That being said, my impetus for rape stories is that the rapists eventually pay hard and/or the woman regains control somehow. I can enjoy a fantasy so long as the realism includes a strong centure against actual abuse. A real man exposing wrongdoing and protecting women, or a strong woman displaying open courage or hidden manipulation resulting in the predator(s) humiliation and defeat. It would be hard to include all that in a sequel, but perhaps we can trust in your artistic licensing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more

Great game, maybe you can have the coach introduce her brother at the next session

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good

when willyou write the next one?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This is complete trash!

This is complete trash!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good

made me cum write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
worse than trash

This was sick and disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot

Holy Moly that was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Stupidity

Yeah, that's how this shit works... dumbass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good little slut!! She needs to fuck her brother next

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous