All Comments on 'Using Jill Ch. 09'

by GrantLee

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I don't get it. Are these people idiots? Their only tool for blackmail was the photos and the threat of showing it to her husband. Now they're using her non-stop guaranteeing that her husband finds out, which basically kills the golden goose of free pussy and leaves them all open to his revenge? What a bunch of dumb fuckers.

That, and it's impossible to see that douchebag Tom as a victim; this cunt pimps his wife out to his bosses and keeps his home under secret surveillance? What the fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Glad to read that you're back & I did like this new chapter, but after the kids are done with Jill. I would prefer to have real man like black pimp Dre or fat man Bo, have a go at Jill instead of her looser husband, whom I could care less about!!!

mugglensumugglensuover 10 years ago
Finally

I had almost given up hope of you continuing. Thanks for updating the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Every boys DREAM

Getting the HOT MILF and making her submit! I want one of these!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

It's been so long... aren't you gonna update the story?

kemanderkemanderover 9 years ago
Love it

You've put in every element to create a highly erotic story. I could criticize some word usage but what the heck, the story up to this point stands well for itself and you don't need to hear some old fart being picky. Good job and well done. Don't stop writing, you have a knack for telling a fun story. Thanks for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Time for a new submission!!

Grant, you're my favorite writter on this web site & look forward to your new stories. I like Using Jill, but its time for a new submission, for chapt. 10 get her back to fucking a real man one on one, like the black pimp or her husbands boss, who knew how to fuck her & satisfy her & NOT this little kids!!! It's time for a new chapter!!!

karissa_ksu76karissa_ksu76about 9 years ago
hot hot hot

those young studs are really something! nice! i love the way her body betrays her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Jill is HOT!

Jill should be used repeatedly: black, white, fat, old men. Double and triple penetration. Compulsory shooting porn.

Sman4444Sman4444over 2 years ago

Great sex scene descriptions and her growing enjoyment of the sex! Some of the very best I’ve read on Lit! Keep them cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The comment is Seven years old and the story has progressed, but I thought showing that Jill was so Used that even these inexperienced boys could tame her really demonstrates how far from her morals she's fallen. Besides, it is far more plausible that the 18 year olds have the stamina needed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous