Using The Back Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,580 Followers

Andy had no intention of stopping, her obvious arousal and enjoyment was having a similar effect on him and especially as his cock was pressed hard against her thigh with every little involuntary thrust of her hips rubbing her soft skin against it. If it continued much longer he knew he would erupt against her leg. He wasn't too worried about this, he knew he would be able to repeat quite quickly, but he wanted his full load to shoot deep inside her rectum and a second load was never quite as big. His finger was now fully inside her arse, he could feel it with his other fingers through the membranous walls of her pussy and rectum, and he knew that she was ready to go further. Pulling his fingers from both of her openings Andy reached across for the thoughtfully provided lubricant, using this action to ease his throbbing penis away from it's far too stimulating contact with Helen's thigh. Then squeezing a large blob of gel onto his fingers he smeared it around and then inside Helen's rectum, inserting two fingers into her as he did so, concentrating now solely on her anus.

Helen groaned with pleasure and anticipation as he pushed in and out with both fingers, widening her entrance ready for the invasion of his cock that was soon to come. She wanted it soon! She wanted it now! She wanted it hard and she wanted it deep! She loved the feeling of his fingers pistoning in and out of her arse, but she needed more. She wanted stretching, invading, stuffing even, by something bigger and longer than a couple of fingers. She simply needed his cock in her and her face rammed into the pillow as he arse-fucked her doggy style! She moved, pulling away from him and rolling onto her stomach. For a moment Andy wondered if there was a problem. Had she chickened out? Was all this to be for nothing? But, no, it was ok, she was pulling her knees beneath her to present herself to him on all fours.

"Do it, Andy." Her voice came quietly, almost calmly, but Andy could detect the simmering need behind it. "Put it in me, right in, and don't stop, even if it hurts me! Whatever happens don't stop!"

Andy took station behind her, gazing for a few seconds at her soft rounded bottom and marvelling at it's firmness in a woman of her age. Cellulite had yet to strike this lady! But Helen was rocking slightly back and forth in her need, excited beyond measure, and he too needed release, so he cut short his reverie, reached again for the gel and smeared it over the head and shaft of his achingly hard cock, before grasping her cheeks and pulling them open. Her anus was wet and shiny from a mixture of her own juices and the lube he had applied before, so without bothering to apply more gel, he lined up the head of his cock with her little creased hole and leaned forward slightly to touch his purple head against her entrance, his heart pounding and mind repeating to itself "At last, at last!" At the first touch of his cock against her arse Helen let out a blissful "hhhhmmmmmm!" that descended the scale to become almost a growl, before once more seizing the initiative and pushing back hard against him. After momentary resistance, her sphincter muscle relented and allowed admission, and, with an almost audible 'plop' he was inside her!

"Oh, God, yes, yes, yessssss". Helen was becoming more vocal. "Now fuck me, and fuck me good!"

Andy was taken by surprise with her sudden push, but as his heart leapt with the final success of his mission and the amazingly warm soft feel of her tight rectal passage, he responded and began gently to thrust in and out of her, not yet pushing himself too far into her rectum.

"Is that ok?" He asked, knowing it surely was for him and he didn't want the beautiful feeling curtailed because of her discomfort.

"Oh, God, oh God," Helen seemed unable to form coherent words.

"Shall I stop?" Andy anxiously slowed his thrusts!

"NO! NO!" The answer came almost as a scream. "Don't stop, whatever you do, don't stop. This is so good. Go deeper, Andy, please go right in, bury your cock in me, fuck me as hard as you can!"

Helen's speech was getting very unladylike, and this was turning Andy on even more. He began to thrust deep into her, faster and harder, fucking her arse without worrying if she was enjoying it. He knew she was!

"Do you like me pounding your arse? Do you like my cock buried root deep in you? Do you want more?"

Each thrust was accompanied by his obscene questions, and each thrust brought a reply in kind from Helen!

"Yes, you know it, don't you? Fill my arse with your cock. Shag me, fuck me, drill me, do it all. And make sure you cum inside me, I want to feel you cum in me, I want your spunk all the way up me."

"So you want me to shoot up your arse? To fill it with my hot cream?"

"Oh, yes, do it and tell me what it feels like when you do, how you blast it into me and how far up it goes!"

"Only if you tell me what it feels like to be filled with my spunk, and what it's like to have your tight little arsehole fucked like this right now."

'Dirty' talk was making both feel hotter and hotter, Andy was not far from shooting his load into her and she was even closer to yet another climax. For Helen it was the freedom to use such language that was turning her on, while for Andy it was hearing a sophisticated lady using 'gutter' speech that was doing it! But the why didn't matter, it was the doing it that counted and both were well into that!

"It's wonderful, Andy, your cock is so hard and hot, better than anything I've had before. I love it in my arse. Make it go deeper!"

"I can't go deeper, you've got all of me, I'm in as far as it'll go, and it's bloody marvellous!" Andy was gasping his words as his efforts took their toll.

"Then harder, Andy, fuck me harder, ream my arse, and ram it up me all the way!"

Andy couldn't fuck her harder. What did she think he was? He was thrusting as hard as he could, gripping her hips and using them to pull her back onto his cock as hard as he could. Sweat was streaming from him, he was going at it harder and faster than he'd ever done in his life – and it was so fucking good!

"Come on, Andy, harder", Helen urged him on. "Do it harder, push it in further, I'm going to cum soon, make me cum, Andy, make me cum from an arse fucking, but you'll have to fuck me harder to do it! Come on, fill me up!"

"Shut the fuck up, you fucking bitch, I can't go any harder!" Andy's frustration suddenly boiled over and, releasing her right hip, he gave her a hard open handed slap against her right thigh. The unexpected pain was enough to tip her over the edge and Helen came again, an explosive, never to be forgotten orgasm that ripped through her, making her scream with pleasure, lunging and bucking uncontrollably as wave after wave of ecstasy swamped her. Andy tried hard to stay with her through this unanticipated result, but with only one hand on her hip he couldn't and her sudden lunge forward caused his cock to slip from her well lubricated anus. His frustration was intense; he had been within a few strokes of sending gouts of cum into her rectum, within a few strokes of fulfilling his dream!

For a minute or so Andy leaned back on his haunches panting from his labours, his right hand gently stroking his swollen penis, but then, as Helen was still on her knees before him, her anus gaping at him, open from it's recent fucking, he raised himself and lined up his cock to reintroduce it to he silky tunnel. Pausing just long enough to apply a little more lubricant, Andy leaned forward, pressing his cock head against her anus, looking for the controlled entry she had denied him previously. Helen made no attempt to avoid him, if truth be known she still wanted more of it anyway, and with steady but gentle pressure he eased his cock back into the depths of her arsehole. This time he was determined to do it his way. No more fucking like a dog on heat, no more drilling as if for oil, he wanted steady unremitting thrusting that would bring him back to the boil and take him over the edge, to deposit his cum just where she had asked for it - deep within her rectum!

This suited Helen fine now, for her volcanic orgasm had left her trembling and weakened, and she wasn't sure that she could take any more of the earlier frantic coupling. Her arse was feeling a little sore, her sphincter a little stretched and the walls of her rectum slightly bruised, but she still wanted Andy inside her. She had yet to feel him erupt within her and she desperately wanted that experience! This time she didn't urge him on, didn't push back against his thrusts ...didn't anything. She just submitted meekly to his movements, which to her great surprise, seemed as though they might spark yet another climax. If it did then she hoped they might cum together, but whatever happened she wanted him to climax, the very thought of his hot spunk jetting into her arse making her even hotter.

Andy was fucking Helen silently and relentlessly, enjoying her sudden submission, his cock entering full length to be withdrawn almost completely out before plunging back into her depths. This time it was for his pleasure, she had had hers while he'd been left high and – well, ok, maybe not dry, but at least unfulfilled. This time he wouldn't stop till he came, he didn't care what she felt, although he noticed that her breathing was getting ragged again, signalling a further possible orgasm, and entertained a brief hope that they might get their simultaneously. That would be really something, if only she would hold still long enough for him to shoot off inside her!

Now, with part of his attention on Helen's impending orgasm, Andy began to fuck her harder and faster, the thought of them cumming together kick starting his own build up. The familiar heaviness and tightness in his scrotum was there, the first tingle at the base of his cock, the abandonment of rational thought, yep, he was definitely going to come. Thrusting harder into Helen's arse, building up speed, building up momentum and gripping her hips as if his life depended on it, Andy rushed headlong towards the thing that had obsessed him most of his adult life. Cumming in a woman's arse. And then it was there!

"Ooohh God, I'm cumming" Andy's yell was echoed almost simultaneously with the self same words from Helen's lips! They had done it! They were cumming together! Andy pushed hard into Helen, pulling her hips against him as he felt the spunk boil upwards inside his shaft, ready for release into Helen's arse. He needn't have worried, Helen was in mid orgasm, but she was holding herself rigid, determined this time to feel his spunk hit her rectal walls. And feel it she did. Andy's spunk erupted from his cock like a mini Krakatoa, shooting hard and high into her passage. One great gout followed another as his balls emptied their everything into Helen, filling her, flooding her, inundating her with a torrent of pent up semen. He was no longer thrusting, just holding her backside against him while his hips and thighs twitched in their efforts to bury his spurting cock further within her.

For her part Helen felt him slam into her as the first gush came hot and heavy into her arse, and then just hold her impaled on his cock while he continued to squirt molten ecstasy high into her. The effect was electric for both of them. Helen, already close to spent, felt pleasure roll over her in heavy, satisfying breakers, the complete culmination to wonderful lovemaking, while Andy, close to frustration, felt joyous release, pleasure unbearable, a sensation of pure ecstasy exploding around his genitals and spreading like an earthquake from it's epicentre until his entire being was a trembling, sweating, shell, his legs shaking, his body shuddering, and his brain focused on the white light of his orgasm to the exclusion of all else. Never had he felt pleasure on that scale.

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh my God, thank you!" Andy gasped the words as, totally spent but deliriously happy, he all but collapsed over Helen's back, his weight forcing her onto her belly. Helen turned onto her side taking Andy with her, so that they lay, still connected, like spoons, desperately trying to regain their breath and just a hint of composure!

At last Helen spoke. "Christ, that was good!"

"Oh yes!"

They lay silently panting for a few minutes, then, "Helen!"

Helen tried to look at Andy without dislodging his softening penis from her very slippery arse! "Yes?"

"Thank you!"

Helen, laughed, she just couldn't help it! Here was a man who had just given her most exciting sex she had ever had, even though she did feel a bit mangled as a result, andhe was thankingher?

Her laughter had finally dislodged his shrunken cock, so feeling a little embarrassed that he might come into contact with the spunk she could feel dribbling from her back passage, she rolled over to face him. "No Andy, if either of us needs thanking, then I should thank you! You have made me feel unbelievably happy. What we have just done I have both wanted and dreaded for years, and you have made it into the most pleasurable experience of my life!" She took his face in her hands and kissed him, long, deep, and tenderly. For the next quarter of an hour or so they lay in each others arms, each going over the experience in their minds, each searching their souls, and each deciding that it had been a wonderful, if somewhat frowned upon, thing to do!

"Can I just say" Helen abruptly began again, "I hope you didn't mind my forcing the issue when we first started. Don't think badly of me. I felt so nervous I nearly called it off, and jumping in with both feet was my way of making sure I couldn't chicken out! I don't usually display myself quite so lewdly, honestly!"

She was looking earnestly at Andy, who smiled at her seriousness. "You did catch me by surprise I must admit, but, hey! What man could think badly of such a beautiful sight, and you weren't the only nervous one! So again, thank you!"

Otazel
Otazel
2,580 Followers
12