All Comments on 'Using The Back Door'

by Otazel

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
very well written

more please!

RazeByFireRazeByFireabout 18 years ago
Wow!

This story is the type of thing I saw more of here. A first time story told in good prose and style. It includes so much about the feel of things and dirty talk. Yummy! Write some more soon.

Mag58Mag58about 18 years ago
Super story

As a writer of erotica myself I thought that this story was stunning. Normally I would 'change' several aspects of a story that I read, but in case not one word can be changed - absolutely fantastic (and very sexy!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
agreeing with Wow

Yes the 'reality' of the situation - based in the UK and all the dirty talk. Now combine that with some pissing or group sex and one hell of a story. Overall exxxcellent

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great On Back Door !

I Like So Much Using The Back Door For Great Fun !Feye@myway.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent story

I really enjoyed this story...it was VERY hot. However, may I suggest that you go easy on the exclamation points? They were very overused and totally detracted from the times when things really were exciting!

humminbeanhumminbeanover 12 years ago
Beautiful!

Pacing, steamy detail, back-and-forth play of control between them, even the just-right amount of roughness - it all comes together. Great one!

roveroneroveroneover 11 years ago
What a hot couple...!

and hot coupling! Loved it...they both got what they wanted, and vivid word painting of them getting it!

My second reading, after quite a while...would change to 4 stars to 5 if I could.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Next time have her suck his cock clean after fucking her dirty ass..

Marklynda2Marklynda28 months ago

Never found a lady who would allow anal, thank you for enforcing my fantasy! A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous