All Comments on 'V-day Surprise'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Loved It!

Other than a few grammatical errors, this was a fantastic entry. Whoever you are that wrote this, I sure hope you plan on doing this for someone... It should would be a waste to just put this on HTML and not act it out. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Another Good One

This was a pleasant story with a guy getting his girl in ways that please them both. Another commenter mentioned some grammatical errors, but this one is a step above others you have shared.

There is a tiny downside for me. I like the serendipity of many of your other stories - the surprise of the situation as compared to the planned events of this one.

BUT!!!!!! You keep writing and I will keep reading. 8-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Some of your best work, M.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I finally found it

You are up to your best writing ever Thanks for a great idea.

We might just have to try to set up something similar in the next couple of days.

Dean

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Imagination is an incredible aphrodesiac -

Acting out a creative scenario can be as well - nice job -

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
superb

Wonderful writing, excellent characters, and an excellent story line from start to finish. However, it really belongs in the Romance category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's Nights in White Satin you fuckwit!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...