All Comments on 'Vacation Night with My Cousin'

by VaguelyErotic

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
After laughing at the names Lisa Marie...

Yes, I know this category is NonConsent/Reluctance, but they really should not be placed together. NonConsent is RAPE. Reluctance is trying to get into your girlfriend's panties and she "reluctantly" gives in.

Most socially inept teenage boys, who don't know how to seduce a girl, resort to a sleeping rape fantasy. No fear of rejection, or inadequacy this way. Yes, an author can always hint that the rape victim knew she was being raped and wanted it too; however, its still rape and this story would be amazing if VaguelyErotic would have the cousin arrested and the family thrown into the pain of a rape trial. Not even vaguely erotic, but reality.

I will comment that the author has a very good way of describing the scene and with the right story, he will be DefinatelyErotic. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Idiot

"...however, its still rape and this story would be amazing if VaguelyErotic would have the cousin arrested and the family thrown into the pain of a rape trial. "

Yeah VaguelyErotic could write about the trial and going to jail and meeting a twit like you. It's not your story, if you want to write crap do it yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yeah seriously

There are a ton of other stories posted in NonConsent/Reluctance which are far more blatantly rape stories. That's just how the category is.

You can't expect every story in a category to suit your particular tastes.

And it's not like there's a separate Rape category that this could've been posted under, though it might belong in Incest/Taboo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nonconsent is a euphemism for rape

pretty self-explanatory. if you insist on erotica that is firmly based in reality, there are any number of stories of unplanned pregnancies on the site.

good job author; one of my faves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sooo nice

She did not give her consent so it is correctly placed. Let them whine on, just know that you wrote an incredible turn-on of a story!

I was hoping to find more of you here. Hope you will write again, the description was so vivid...

You made a fan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Continue the Story

Keep it going,, tell of when she asks him about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
video

get a video of it play video and put on youtube name it vacation night

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Gave me a boner reading this

You should have did her in her ass less chance of her getting pregnant but what a good story you are very lucky she didn't tell anyone that you raped her. Because I myself got told on by my cousin for just trying to pull her pants down luckily mostly everyone believed me over her thank god I'm a good liar. Such a good liar that I can keep a pale straight face when being asked about it. Hahahah!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
awesome wanted to do that my cousin

That dude I would like to fuck my cousin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Question

What happened next did you guys ever talked about that special moment? What did she do afterwards?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Man I wish my cousin was like that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I like how you tucked it into your boxers then in the morning you put some pants on?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Damn

Me like

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
People please....

...remember that this is only fiction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous