All Comments on 'Vaginal Fluids for Acne'

by live4thebj

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a great story from a very interesting guy

This is a very creative and original tale from live4thebj, a writer in his 30s with lots of interesting things to say in his bio (also check out his Favorites, the best list on the net). I love how he encourages young would-be motherfuckers, who "have no idea what their mommy would do if the son made an effort." Boys should take this advice to heart, and they'd go from whacking off just thinking about that wonderful hairy hole between their mothers legs to stuffing it with their hard young cock. In this excellent story, the mother's worried about her boy Johnny's acne, and does the sensible thing. She smears the poor kid's face all over with her copious cunt juice (a mother's cunt juice being the best cure for what ails a horny teenager). Of course Johnny gets hard, harder than he's ever been before, and mom has a cure for that as well. Her boy fucks her, in a hot incestuous fuck to end all fucks. Johnny blows his young balls, and gives his mother the best present he can ever give her--a huge helping of his warm creamy semen. Wanna bet the boy'll be doing that over and over again? A mother's vagina and her boy's penis--made for each other.

ap2techap2techover 9 years ago
Not bad

An unusual tale with a different twist. I like the clinical way she went about the cure. There were a couple grammar errors but nobody catches them all.

A well thought out plot and the sexual descriptions weren't over the top.

If I may, one thing that was strange to me was a nineteen year old saying "Mommy" to his mother. Surely he could have said "Mom" instead.

Loved it and waiting to read part two soon.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
So

That's why I never had Acne growing up?

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderover 9 years ago
Inventive

It will never cease to amaze me how inventive mommy son incest stories can get. I'd love to have to lick my mum's pussy for medical reasons!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
3

Don't drop ESL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoy your pussy juice

PizZaFace

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
IF

a guy wants a blow job and an asshole to fuck or be fucked in the ass more than pussy, he is gay...

nylonpunkienylonpunkieabout 4 years ago
A lovely idea

Perhaps there could a sequel: it is discovered that a close relation's seminal fluid is the best slimming aid for teenage girls. X

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a great story idea! Very creative! Fantastic way to perpetuate 'mommycest', had this actually worked. Well written, well thought out, descriptive story. Can't wait for part 2, as it was alluded to at the end. 5🌟

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594197 months ago

It's a good story funny erotica

πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™Š

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlive4thebj@live4thebj
https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1465128&page=submissions About me: Kinky/perverted male that has two major loves when it comes to sex: 1. BJ's. Love receiving them and never turn down a BJ. 2. Mommies. I have had my fair share of mommies and in some cas...