All Comments on 'Valentine's Day Surprise'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kabout 6 years ago
Fun story.

The characters and their problems felt realistic.. how they addressed the problem felt like fantasy. A really good mix. And you managed to get a Valentines story posted on Valentines. Nice work. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A fantasy like written by a pubescent teen!!!

What a dream, 2 girls and one boy and the wife is willing like an idiot!

OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 6 years ago
Very Interesting story

Elaine sure over came some internal problems with the help of Donna and Lisa. It’s hard to believe that Elaine was willing to let Donna have her husband so easily. The “new” life that they are moving towards looks to be very exciting and could also include Donna as they explore new boundaries.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Perfect!

I will provide this story to my Wife - Maybe....

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Great Valentine Day story. But I question if it would be a 1 off, or if was going to be an ongoing thing. Well done, I can see where this could have more chapters,

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

I think it was a poor assumption that he would want another woman involved. He clearly only wanted her. Love forgives… it doesn’t bring another woman into the bedroom to say sorry.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

I really liked this story.

tsgtcapttsgtcaptabout 2 months ago

Many questions left unanswered... 2nd wife? What does her family think? One combined household? Can they make a relationship without Jealousy and hierarchy?... 2nd chapter? Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

story TAGS