All Comments on 'Valley of Mom'

by hotpup

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
grand canyon

awesome! that was really hot, and made me wanna choke the chicken.his mom seems to be a freak.i like that. keep it between just the 2 of them, and let's see how freaky she can be.

Lich LordLich Lordover 19 years ago
Really good story.

I liked this a lot. I wish there could have been some oral and tit-fucking and that's why I didn't give it a 100. But it was still a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
mmmm....

big mama tits are the best.. I love thinkin about juicy mom tits. dont you boys agree? I am sucking my big titties right now and making myself cummmm.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wanting mon

wish i was in your shoes man i want to fuck my mon so bad she has big tits also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
hmm

thats one hott momma.She really fucked the shit out of his dick.thats the way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
hmm

thats one hott momma.She really fucked the shit out of his dick.thats the way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Hey Hotpup, good idea for a story - mum with huge tits who likes to get fucked in the arse by her son, but it didn't quite work for me. It was far too easy for the son to be fucking his mother. No gradual build up etc, but good effort all the same!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotpup@hotpup
Always ready to have a hot time with other hot people. Just looking for a fun time! Midwestern US guy loves all kinds of ladies (young-old, thin-SSBBW, all races). Into kinks - no BDSM except light bondage and submission. I am a dirty grandpa!